[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
JoXi wrote:
I might have missed it if there was an answer to the question I'm about to ask.

Is there anything I can change gear/gem wise? I feel like the damage is low on conquerors, Sirus and other "endgame" bosses.

Profile is public but Imma post my gear here anyway.

Edit: I know the damage on the ring is low, started to run out of currency when divining it and stopped at 40% mana reserved.

A corrupted +2 skills skin would probably help a lot but I think they are very expensive as well. A +2 skills wand would help a fair bit as well.
"
bluesylph wrote:
"
JoXi wrote:

Is there anything I can change gear/gem wise? I feel like the damage is low on conquerors, Sirus and other "endgame" bosses.

Edit: I know the damage on the ring is low, started to run out of currency when divining it and stopped at 40% mana reserved.

A corrupted +2 skills skin would probably help a lot but I think they are very expensive as well. A +2 skills wand would help a fair bit as well.

Yeah, a +2 skin with the same colors is 95ex atm, granted there aren't so many ppl online at this hour. But gonna look into another wand.
"
JoXi wrote:
"
bluesylph wrote:
"
JoXi wrote:

Yeah, a +2 skin with the same colors is 95ex atm, granted there aren't so many ppl online at this hour. But gonna look into another wand.

I grabbed a 2/2/2 for 13 ex a few weeks ago but I think even those go for 35+ ex. It's indeed pretty hard to upgrade it right now. The wand you can either try craft yourself or buy. Depends on if want to try your luck.

Arguably the chest is best upgrade since it affects all gems slapped into it, though. Maybe you can check some variations. As long as it's not 3b.
Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 20, 2020, 10:26:36 PM
"
bluesylph wrote:
"
JoXi wrote:
"
bluesylph wrote:

I grabbed a 2/2/2 for 13 ex a few weeks ago but I think even those go for 35+ ex. It's indeed pretty hard to upgrade it right now. The wand you can either try craft yourself or buy. Depends on if want to try your luck.

Arguably the chest is best upgrade since it affects all gems slapped into it, though. Maybe you can check some variations. As long as it's not 3b.

Yeah, I get that. Got myself a better wand, and the difference was noticeable. Gonna see what I can find with the chest, hopefully will have some currency coming in soon.

Edit: You were not far off, the cheapest 2/2/2 +2 chest is 32ex
Last edited by JoXi on Jan 20, 2020, 10:31:49 PM
edit: all set! kudos to @VcMetaLongNeck
Last edited by theonlypox on Jan 20, 2020, 11:14:52 PM
I'll be online for the next hour or so if anyone needs the flayer spectres, just pm me in-game @VcMetaLongNeck
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
"
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
How the hell do you get Res in this build using all these uniques that have zero res on them?

ring and belt
or
ring and boots

we get some on the tree as well.

It is not as hard as it sounds. Because we don't need any life, you can get massive levels of resistance on a ring/belt/boots at a reasonable price.

My belt is 35/35/35 and my ring is 45/56/42 and I'm not even close, def need the boots.

I think once you equip the starter gear you will be fine. The Memory Vault helmet has fire resist and the Rainbow Stride boots have +20 to all.

As an unrelated question, are you playing a varient of this build? I noticed you are level 72 but have not yet chosen CI and are still numerous levels away from choosing it (unless you respec). The build is designed to be CI at level 68.
what should be the second mod on watcher's eye? Obviously the first one is mana->energy shield clarity.

What would be the second best? Does on hit energy shield actually make any difference? I was thinking the spell block damage mod, energy shield regen per sec, or faster energy shield recharge rate.

Or are those all negligible improvements?
"
JoXi wrote:

Yeah, I get that. Got myself a better wand, and the difference was noticeable. Gonna see what I can find with the chest, hopefully will have some currency coming in soon.

with the +1 to minion gems and +1 to spell gems on your new wand, does that bump HOA by 2 levels?
"
mcloren91 wrote:
what should i put on my circle of nog for quality?

I looked around and some people used Attribute for quality on the ring.

But to be honest, this may be the minnest of maxest in the whole build I think :)

I would save your money for other upgrades first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info