[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
bluesylph wrote:
"
daflipp wrote:
"
Drey070 wrote:
Currently lvl 72.. around how much ES should I be at right now? Im at 4.4k ES and dying.

Read the guide again - the part about radiant faith

I really feel that part of the guide needs to be triple underlined, bolded, maybe have some sirens attached? lol

Multiple people have mentioned that the section needs to be rewritten. Too many people are getting confused by the annotation for it to be a fluke that so many don't take Radiant Faith.

Just a simple copy and paste of this below would do it IMO.

==============================

Take these ascendancy nodes, in the order shown

1) Radiant Faith
2) Radiant Crusade
3) Unwavering Crusade
4) Time of Need or Bastion of Hope
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 20, 2020, 5:25:18 PM
"
An1m4ls_ wrote:
I have the delve spectres, if anyone need, send me a pm in game
GOTTLOB_F

Shoutout to this guy. Gave me spectres and gave some very valuable tips, as just started with a converted hiero leaguestarter as a friend left me with all his mana guardian gear. So really noobish and painful acting on my side, never playing anything summoning, and he helped me to my feet. Although I tipped him, he didn't ask for anything. PROPZ!
How the hell do you get Res in this build using all these uniques that have zero res on them?

Thank you for the build played it for almost the entire journey to 40. 10/10 tankiest build I've ever played.
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
How the hell do you get Res in this build using all these uniques that have zero res on them?

ring and belt
or
ring and boots

we get some on the tree as well.

It is not as hard as it sounds. Because we don't need any life, you can get massive levels of resistance on a ring/belt/boots at a reasonable price.
I have been trying to find out why my ball of lighting with poison support won’t proc my crawler. It says ball of lighting has 80% to pro poison but it’s not working. I’ve tried searching what I am doing wrong but can’t find the answer. Hopefully someone can help me. Thank you in advance.
15% res corrupt on belt, rings, boots, radiant crusade on ascendancy tree and if you're still short you can annoint your amulet
Hey, what does having both feeding frenzy and meat shield connected to Raise spectres do? Isn't it supposed to be one or the other?
"
Tiernan77 wrote:
I have been trying to find out why my ball of lighting with poison support won’t proc my crawler. It says ball of lighting has 80% to pro poison but it’s not working. I’ve tried searching what I am doing wrong but can’t find the answer. Hopefully someone can help me. Thank you in advance.

Do you have a Ring of Nostalgia? If not you need something else to trigger poison with, as poison itself doesn't give stacks. (hence we use Lesser poison initially)
"
j_death wrote:
Hey, what does having both feeding frenzy and meat shield connected to Raise spectres do? Isn't it supposed to be one or the other?

Minions from supported skills are aggressive and Minions from supported skills are defense are supposed to cancel each other out so you would essentially just have the stats from the gems. The way it actually plays out seems to be defensive spectres with a slightly increased aggro range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info