[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Drey070 wrote:
Currently lvl 72.. around how much ES should I be at right now? Im at 4.4k ES and dying.

Multiple people have mentioned that the section needs to be rewritten. Too many people are getting confused by the annotation for it to be a fluke that so many don't take Radiant Faith.

Just a simple copy and paste of this below would do it IMO.

==============================

Take these ascendancy nodes, in the order shown

1) Radiant Faith
2) Radiant Crusade
3) Unwavering Crusade
4) Time of Need or Bastion of Hope[/quote]

Yea pretty much..... Thanks
can anyone give me an idea of what sort of budget gear i could buy between 2-5ex? mem vault alone starts at 25ex on hc so it seems like this build either isn't starter friendly or it's intended for sc (which seems like it defeats the purpose of all the es) or i'm insane.
Last edited by mburke05 on Jan 20, 2020, 8:11:15 PM
"
typecast wrote:
"
j_death wrote:
Hey, what does having both feeding frenzy and meat shield connected to Raise spectres do? Isn't it supposed to be one or the other?

Minions from supported skills are aggressive and Minions from supported skills are defense are supposed to cancel each other out so you would essentially just have the stats from the gems. The way it actually plays out seems to be defensive spectres with a slightly increased aggro range.

Oh ok, and what purpose does, The Golden Rule Jewel serve? How does that work? I put it in and i die.
"
j_death wrote:
"
typecast wrote:
"
j_death wrote:
Hey, what does having both feeding frenzy and meat shield connected to Raise spectres do? Isn't it supposed to be one or the other?

Minions from supported skills are aggressive and Minions from supported skills are defense are supposed to cancel each other out so you would essentially just have the stats from the gems. The way it actually plays out seems to be defensive spectres with a slightly increased aggro range.

Oh ok, and what purpose does, The Golden Rule Jewel serve? How does that work? I put it in and i die.

For that jewel you need to be specced into Chaos Inaculation node to be immune to chaos damage.
"
mburke05 wrote:
can anyone give me an idea of what sort of budget gear i could buy between 2-5ex? mem vault alone starts at 25ex on hc so it seems like this build either isn't starter friendly or it's intended for sc (which seems like it defeats the purpose of all the es) or i'm insane.

I don't think this is a build for HC if you don't have a ton of currency.

I think you will need close to 40ex just for the starter gear on HC much less moving into the medium luxury items.
"
j_death wrote:
"
typecast wrote:
"
j_death wrote:

the previous poster answered why you are dying.

The purpose of the ring is two double the amount of virulence stacks you create. Virulence stacks not only proc the Agony Crawler but also scale his damage.

Once you are CI, the poison you put on yourself is meaningless.
"
CutieSabba wrote:
Hi again,

Earlier today on stream did sirus 8 in 2.06 min fastest kill i've done this league and still need to improve my single target setup since i dont have deathmark yet. Pretty insane holy

Heres clip

Sirus 8 2.06 Minutes - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/538653907

Edit: Could have done it under 2min was in sand stance instead of blood one was losing alot of dmg there

Awesome job! Updated!
what should i put on my circle of nog for quality?
I might have missed it if there was an answer to the question I'm about to ask.

Is there anything I can change gear/gem wise? I feel like the damage is low on conquerors, Sirus and other "endgame" bosses.

Profile is public but Imma post my gear here anyway.

Edit: I know the damage on the ring is low, started to run out of currency when divining it and stopped at 40% mana reserved.
Last edited by JoXi on Jan 20, 2020, 9:43:12 PM
"
"
Rakie1337 wrote:
How the hell do you get Res in this build using all these uniques that have zero res on them?

ring and belt
or
ring and boots

we get some on the tree as well.

It is not as hard as it sounds. Because we don't need any life, you can get massive levels of resistance on a ring/belt/boots at a reasonable price.

My belt is 35/35/35 and my ring is 45/56/42 and I'm not even close, def need the boots.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Jan 20, 2020, 10:14:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info