[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hi,

i feel like I'm doing not enough damage - can somebody please provide me which things i should upgrade, or maybe I have forgotten something.

The map clear speed is ok, but single target, naah ... :D

Compared to other spell builds, this one is shitty to level.

Next time make a guide not focusing in have 2m dps, but how to grind with it.
"
Sensylis wrote:
Hi,

i feel like I'm doing not enough damage - can somebody please provide me which things i should upgrade, or maybe I have forgotten something.

The map clear speed is ok, but single target, naah ... :D

Quality your gems (buy a new one awakened), upgrade your wand +2 lvl, chest and amulet to another with +1 to lvl gems. Play more.
Last edited by m3tal1k on Jan 21, 2020, 1:35:08 AM
"
"
JoXi wrote:

Yeah, I get that. Got myself a better wand, and the difference was noticeable. Gonna see what I can find with the chest, hopefully will have some currency coming in soon.

with the +1 to minion gems and +1 to spell gems on your new wand, does that bump HOA by 2 levels?

My HoA is currently level 28 (HoA gained a level with the new wand)
Instead of annointing for Charisma, I annointed for Mind Drinker and removed that entire area from the tree, only going as far as CI. Instead I branch out at Harrier -- the node next to it is included in the guide and beeline over to Charisma. This gives me 50 dex and we know this build is dex poor which is a problem with Herald Of Agony. This also gives me an extra 4% reduced mana reserved. I do not feel like the skipped five +10 intelligence nodes are a big problem -- a little accuracy and evasion is lost but oh well. However, I pick up Thrill Seeker which, including the two minor nodes leading it, gives a whopping 33% mana increase, the original had a 8% increase. That's 25% more mana and given Memory Vault, that's 25% more armor -- 50 intelligence won't be 25% more armor for sure. And there's a jewel socket en route just the same.

Tentatively I also removed a socket + leading minor nodes and picked up Essence Surge. I am less sure about this one and might revert it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.9.0/AAAABAUDAAQHCPQLYQ18EVARjhVQFy8YPBhWGYoajxzcHRQdTx2qHdko-ipTLL8tHy_aMnE6WDwtQWlBh0NURnFG_kjnSU9Ms0y5TblPBFIpVcZV1lXgV8lYWlqRXGtfKl-wZOdmVGaeaPJqG2pDaqxryG0ZbwhvnnC7cg90VXxLfmyApIIegseDCYNfg8yESITFhWCIQohbiuSMdo8aj0aSK5RvlSCWdJctmK2boZu1m-ycSqUYpwinK6h9qsSsmK9sr3ywC7JwtAy3Mbc-uJO8qrzqvSe9gsHFwfPDOsNtxorGrspKzLzQH9P710rXauGI6rrr5Ovu7Bjv6_Rx9tr3wffX-ej60vsJ_rM=
I'm a noob virgin when it comes to crafting. For boots crafting, we get a white two tone boots (what ilvl?), spam alts for two resists and mana? Once I have the two resists and mana, use a regal on it then get the can have up to 3 crafted mod thing and get movement speed, cant be chilled and frost craft? How easy is it to get these boots by crafting ourselves?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jan 21, 2020, 1:47:26 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
I'm a noob virgin when it comes to crafting. For boots crafting, we get a white two tone boots (what ilvl?), spam alts for two resists and mana? Once I have the two resists and mana, use a regal on it then get the can have up to 3 crafted mod thing and get movement speed, cant be chilled and frost craft? How easy is it to get these boots by crafting ourselves?

You got most of it right. As far as I know you can't get 2 prefixes or 2 suffixes when alt spamming, only rare items can have more than 1 of each.

Alt spam until you get mana and/or 1 resist of your chosing. If only one of the affixes are present use an augment and hope for either mana or resist(whichever wasn't already on the boots), then regal and cross your fingers it hits another resist or something else that might be useful. If it is nothing useful from the regal you can still use them or scour them and start over.
Last edited by JoXi on Jan 21, 2020, 1:54:39 AM

To achieve the maximum survival effect from the assembly, you need a lot of jewelry with a reduced mana, and I have more than 3)
"
JoXi wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

You got most of it right. As far as I know you can't get 2 prefixes or 2 suffixes when alt spamming, only rare items can have more than 1 of each.

Alt spam until you get mana and/or 1 resist of your chosing. If only one of the affixes are present use an augment and hope for either mana or resist(whichever wasn't already on the boots), then regal and cross your fingers it hits another resist or something else that might be useful. If it is nothing useful from the regal you can still use them or scour them and start over.

What ilvl boots should I get? I'm poor, I just bought a lvl 4 empower and only have 117c left
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jan 21, 2020, 2:01:34 AM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
JoXi wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

What ilvl boots should I get? I'm poor, I just bought a lvl 4 empower and only have 117c left

I used ilvl 85 boots that I had in my bank, but to be able to roll tier 1 resists you should use ilvl 84 minimum

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info