[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
hongducwb wrote:
i think we should use /global xxx (666) to help anyone need spectres Stoneskin Flayer

, my spectres is gone now

Great idea. I have some plus the primeval area so I have infinite when I'm online I will be in that channel I'll help who ever needs
"
XxWhiteManxX wrote:
"
thanh2050 wrote:
Any way to improve movement speed ?? Just start with this build. My movement speed is only 22% with Rainbow Strike. Fell too slow.

Feel like this is a real downside for me as well. And when in group play with speed buffs crawler doesn't have time to stop and shoot

I play solo most my time, just online to trade. Kind of half speed of other char. :(
"
KardoKalansay wrote:
I had a HARD time collecting and modding stuff just so I can max my res. This was a hard one to cap. You fix one mod, your current setup all goes to hell lol. Although I did do it, just 1 short with lightning res. Great guide! Hope I can reach 13k ES too, I doubt it though. Those upgrades' prices are soooooo high...

I think you should be able to reach 13k. I have worse gear than you do and I am 12.95k ES right now at level 89.

I took a quick look at your tree. If I am not mistaken you are missing the key 3rd Golden Spectrum gem. That 3rd one scales a ton of ES.

I am a little confused on why you slotted a watchers eye that is meant for Grace and Precision but you are running neither of those (I may be missing something though). The Watchers Eye for this build is the one tied to Clarity for ES/Mana.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 20, 2020, 2:24:04 PM
What should i use on 2r2g2b?

Vicious Projectiles or Pierce as second G?
Deathmark as second B?
"
Yes it's possible cause I'm running all four of those.

I just clicked on your character.

I can see you are running HOA, Clarity, Hatred and Skitter.

But I can't see where you are running Discipline. Are you getting that from a piece of gear I am missing? I can't see how you can fit that in mana wise when you don't even have the helmet enchant. I am eager to see how you did this.
"
Patrice_ wrote:
What should i use on 2r2g2b?

Vicious Projectiles or Pierce as second G?
Deathmark as second B?

in the first post, this was recommended

2R-2G-2B | Deathmark & Minion Damage | 108% | 88% no mark, 111% marked
"
"
Yes it's possible cause I'm running all four of those.

I just clicked on your character.

I can see you are running HOA, Clarity, Hatred and Skitter.

But I can't see where you are running Discipline. Are you getting that from a piece of gear I am missing? I can't see how you can fit that in mana wise when you don't even have the helmet enchant. I am eager to see how you did this.
My apology there I was thinking clarity for discipline.
Currently lvl 72.. around how much ES should I be at right now? Im at 4.4k ES and dying.
"
Drey070 wrote:
Currently lvl 72.. around how much ES should I be at right now? Im at 4.4k ES and dying.

Read the guide again - the part about radiant faith
"
daflipp wrote:
"
Drey070 wrote:

Read the guide again - the part about radiant faith

I really feel that part of the guide needs to be triple underlined, bolded, maybe have some sirens attached? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info