[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
XxWhiteManxX wrote:
Is it possible to run skitterbots hatred and discipline? I dont have watchers eye and thinking it may be better to take out precision and run discipline instead if it is possible. I have every mana reservation except an enchant.

You need an enormous amount of mana reserve reduction to run hatred, skitterbots, HOA and discipline together. I am not sure it is possible with out the helmet enchant but you could just easily plug it into pob to see.

Precision takes much less mana reserve than discipline, which is why some people can squeeze it in.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 20, 2020, 2:25:53 PM
"
Mazater wrote:
So a big dumb-dumb question here, but why choose Ball Lightning over a channeling skill like Storm Burst?

Storm Burst is plenty capable of keeping virulence stacks at maximum even against a single target, and as a channeling spell it comes with the added benefit of having 8% less damage taken from both Physical and Lightning damage types thanks to Infused Channelling support.

It seems to me atleast to be the superior choice for a build that's supposed to be as tanky as possible, so why not run with that?

channeling skills doesn't fit, because we use "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill", so you have to start and stop the channeling skill to proc poachers mark for example.
I have the delve spectres, if anyone need, send me a pm in game
GOTTLOB_F
what should be the second mod on watcher's eye? Obviously the first one is mana->energy shield clarity.

What would be the second best? Does on hit energy shield actually make any difference? I was thinking the spell block damage mod, energy shield regen per sec, or faster energy shield recharge rate.

Or are those all negligible improvements?
So the switch flipped in my head last night that makes me randomly lose interest in a league. I think I'm done. I had thought about going for level 100, but 99 is ok (my highest level to date). I might still play around a little bit, or liquidate gear and make something stupid. We will see.

At this point I can say this is the strongest all around character I've played so far, it beats the 200ex HoWA character I had in DPS and tankyness. I've farmed all of the bosses pretty easily, never really died to anything since I was geared.

For the Impale skele vs hatred skele, I will say I ran the Impale one for a day or so and with my current setup (using discipline) the DPS is very similar to hatred, with impale on bosses its a little higher. However, scaling to higher DPS is much better with impale when you start dropping defensive layers and adding offensive layers. I actually bought a 2nd Memory Vault with reduced pride mana res, I was going to test full offensive build after I hit 100 (which wont happen now). Maybe next weekend ill pop back on and play around with full offensive build and delve.

See ya around, hopefully the nerf hammer doesn't come down for next league.
Yes it's possible cause I'm running all four of those.
Last edited by Atnola on Jan 20, 2020, 1:06:09 PM
Your running all 4 without enchants? I'm running 3 with 3 mana res spots available and pride and without conquers currently. I think it can be done too. I dont understand Pob have a hard time using it.
Any way to improve movement speed ?? Just start with this build. My movement speed is only 22% with Rainbow Strike. Fell too slow.
"
thanh2050 wrote:
Any way to improve movement speed ?? Just start with this build. My movement speed is only 22% with Rainbow Strike. Fell too slow.

Feel like this is a real downside for me as well. And when in group play with speed buffs crawler doesn't have time to stop and shoot
I had a HARD time collecting and modding stuff just so I can max my res. This was a hard one to cap. You fix one mod, your current setup all goes to hell lol. Although I did do it, just 1 short with lightning res. Great guide! Hope I can reach 13k ES too, I doubt it though. Those upgrades' prices are soooooo high...

Last edited by KardoKalansay on Jan 20, 2020, 1:21:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info