[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
"
"
How many spectres are we suppose to have at any given time? I was able to summon 3 at one point, I went ahead anointed my necklace with charisma and now I can only summon 2. Didn't change any other gear or skills.

I can't speak to what you were doing but right now you can only summon 2 with your tree.

Death Attunement notable will give you your 3rd. Did you maybe mistakenly unallocate it?
Doh I know what happened now. I used the same necklace for my summoner witch which had death attunement on it. When I overridden it with charisma I lost it.

Ahh there you go :) just put a point in Death Attunement and you ahould be right back to 3 specters.
How important is 20% quality on HoA and Raised Spector. Just wondering if I should buy 21/0 versions while I save up for the 21/20 ones? Or are 20/20 versions better than 21/0?
Last edited by Skua99 on Jan 20, 2020, 1:19:16 AM
"
Skua99 wrote:
How important is 20% quality on HoA and Raised Spector. Just wondering if I should buy 21/0 versions while I save up for the 21/20 ones? Or are 20/20 versions better than 21/0?

Speaking from experience...

For your agony crawler, movement speed is good quality of life and gives your clear that extra touch of smoothness. However, if you have to choose between that and the extra damage from +1 level, then definitely I would go for the damage. You have convocation anyway if your crawler lags behind.

Extra movement speed on spectres isn't really a big deal anyway since they're not your main source of damage and aggressive AI from feeding frenzy (as well as convocation) kind of makes up for not having that movement speed. I'm fairly maxed out on gear and never found the need to replace my 21/0 spectre gem.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Jan 20, 2020, 1:55:46 AM
"
Skua99 wrote:

You need 21 lvl in prior.
Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Minion Movement Speed
HoA is same.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre
Guys I'm new to whole Herald of agony area and would like to ask for some tips to improve...

Almost level 91 10.5k es
Spoiler

Ok so how do I apply more virulence stacks on bosses without adds? Currently can hold 25-28 with constant casting and overall single target dps increase.. clear is amazing I must say and facetanking most of mobs is fun.
"
AlextazY wrote:
Guys I'm new to whole Herald of agony area and would like to ask for some tips to improve...

Almost level 91 10.5k es
Spoiler

Ok so how do I apply more virulence stacks on bosses without adds? Currently can hold 25-28 with constant casting and overall single target dps increase.. clear is amazing I must say and facetanking most of mobs is fun.

Hatred? You have EE in tree, but it's have no sense without hatred. Drop your golem and skitterbots (flesh and stone too if you can't run it with hatred), take a generosity and hatred.
HoA and raise spectre - buy 21/0.
Quality your faster casting and you can hold 40 vir. stacks on single target. Take lvl 1 ball lighting to do reflect maps, just a tip.
Last edited by m3tal1k on Jan 20, 2020, 2:02:17 AM
"
AlextazY wrote:

Almost level 91 10.5k es
Spoiler

don't forget about the Golden Rule gem. Stacks of virulence on you count as well.

Also if you are having a hard time hitting things with Ball Lighting (like I was), make a switch to GMP. I hit things all over the place and make keeping the 40 stacks very easy in almost any fight.
Really loving the build, super chill and beefy. Just wondering if I could get some recommendations of where to go from here? Seems like upgrades from here get pretty expensive. Also, how do I get rid of golem but keep onslaught? Cheers!
"
Imthetweety wrote:
Really loving the build, super chill and beefy. Just wondering if I could get some recommendations of where to go from here? Seems like upgrades from here get pretty expensive. Also, how do I get rid of golem but keep onslaught? Cheers!

To get rid of Golem and keep onslaught, you need to buy a level 21 Raise Specter gem. Once you get that, your Raise Specter will jump to level 25. At level 25 you can raise 3 specters.

With Death Attunement notable allocated, you can then add a 4th specter.

Once Agony Crawler procs, that gives you 5 minions and the onslaught buff.

In terms of upgrades, I am at similar level to you in terms of gear.

I am targeting Level 21 HOA, Empower level 4, Lethal Pride gem and Raise Specter level 21 as my 4 most important upgrades. Those four run about 7-9 exalts so I am saving up.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 20, 2020, 4:28:11 AM
Trying out the skelly version right now. The biggest problem I noticed is, how on earth do you guys keep your minions alive without spirit offering? Carnage chieftains dont survive rare maps and the skeletons are also having quiet a hard time with stuff like metamorphs.

the difference between spirit/flesh offering with regard to survivability seems like a critical point to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info