[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
bertmollar wrote:
Great build. Confused about one thing though, why take the life nodes at Cruel Preparation?

Because Healthy Mind Jewel converts it to mana.
would it be a good idea to get this spectre set up?
2 Carnage Chieftains (frenzy charge) 1 Host Chieftain (power charge) from Act 7 'The Ashen Fields' and 1 Ruins Helion (rallying cry) from Act8 'The Quay' zone
i need : Stoneskin Flayer

ty :)

@CucCutSieuNho

edit:ty for help :)
Last edited by uhdgamer on Jan 19, 2020, 8:51:58 PM
"
mcloren91 wrote:
2 Carnage Chieftains (frenzy charge) 1 Host Chieftain (power charge) from Act 7 'The Ashen Fields' and 1 Ruins Helion (rallying cry) from Act8 'The Quay' zone

The less chieftains you get the less consistent frenzy charge output you'll see.

I use 3 Carnage and 1 Hellion and even then I still see Frenzy downtime on occasion.
"
Hydrium wrote:
"
mcloren91 wrote:

The less chieftains you get the less consistent frenzy charge output you'll see.

I use 3 Carnage and 1 Hellion and even then I still see Frenzy downtime on occasion.

yea went ahead and got this set up. its ok i did notice the lack of frenzy some times but while delving it didnt seam too bad
"
sirdec wrote:
Done with this build.

Deathless Sirus Awakened 8 and i have no skill so....

Double Curse was the way i followed and i really love it.

Really Tanky, i did all content.

Ty for this build really good for this league.

I see you use projectile weakness in your wand but where's the second curse?
How many spectres are we suppose to have at any given time? I was able to summon 3 at one point, I went ahead anointed my necklace with charisma and now I can only summon 2. Didn't change any other gear or skills.
"
How many spectres are we suppose to have at any given time? I was able to summon 3 at one point, I went ahead anointed my necklace with charisma and now I can only summon 2. Didn't change any other gear or skills.

I can't speak to what you were doing but right now you can only summon 2 with your tree.

Death Attunement notable will give you your 3rd. Did you maybe mistakenly unallocate it?
"
"

I can't speak to what you were doing but right now you can only summon 2 with your tree.

Death Attunement notable will give you your 3rd. Did you maybe mistakenly unallocate it?
Doh I know what happened now. I used the same necklace for my summoner witch which had death attunement on it. When I overridden it with charisma I lost it.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
sirdec wrote:
Done with this build.

Deathless Sirus Awakened 8 and i have no skill so....

Double Curse was the way i followed and i really love it.

Really Tanky, i did all content.

Ty for this build really good for this league.

I see you use projectile weakness in your wand but where's the second curse?

Poachers Mark is on rare ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info