[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Can someone share Stoneskin Flayers with me? My ign : GuardianOfBezglutek
Thanks!
since i cant seam to figure out why i am not generating frezny charges what gems would be a really strong alt to poacher's?
"
mcloren91 wrote:
since i cant seam to figure out why i am not generating frezny charges what gems would be a really strong alt to poacher's?

you should do what I am doing if you want frenzy. It has been working very well for me so far.

Replace poacher mark with Projectile Weakness

Then use these guys for your Spectors. They generate frenzy charges for all allies.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carnage_Chieftain

If you use these as spectors, replace Meat Shield with Minion Life. They have only died once on me since I started using them at level 80.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 19, 2020, 4:09:18 PM
Could u get away with a 1 red 2 green 3 blue chest if so wat would u socket?
"
"
mcloren91 wrote:

you should do what I am doing if you want frenzy. It has been working very well for me so far.

Replace poacher mark with Projectile Weakness

Then use these guys for your Spectors. They generate frenzy charges for all allies.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carnage_Chieftain

If you use these as spectors, replace Meat Shield with Minion Life. They have only died once on me since I started using them at level 80.

i will try that tyvm
hey to all,

a little bit of help guys,
Herald of agony is indeed very power, tons of fun with this build,
Still, i´m seeing some doing the transition to skeletons, it´s worth to try?

If so, any help how to go?

Ty in advance,
"
mcloren91 wrote:

3 blue is imo really bad. Personally I'd highly advice against it.

/Edit/ I have Sirus/etc on farm and dropping currency (read: The Saviour swords) Like candy, so I'm debating if I want to stuff more currency into this char or screws around with something melee still.

Either way, ty again for the guide and write up, one of the funnest builds I've ever played.
Last edited by bluesylph on Jan 19, 2020, 4:53:50 PM
would someone mind sharing Stoneskin Flayer with me? im a dummy and forgot specters despawn when you lab enchant the item the gem is in. edit: got them ty, ill pass it on when i see someone :)
Last edited by Ghaldin on Jan 19, 2020, 5:45:18 PM
"
bluesylph wrote:
"
mcloren91 wrote:

3 blue is imo really bad. Personally I'd highly advice against it.

/Edit/ I have Sirus/etc on farm and dropping currency (read: The Saviour swords) Like candy, so I'm debating if I want to stuff more currency into this char or screws around with something melee still.

Either way, ty again for the guide and write up, one of the funnest builds I've ever played.

that is wat i thought i just wanted to be sure. i was looking into how much upgrading my chest is and those are cheap i wasnt sure if it was good to use that socket combo.
Great build. Confused about one thing though, why take the life nodes at Cruel Preparation?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info