[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

So a big dumb-dumb question here, but why choose Ball Lightning over a channeling skill like Storm Burst?

Storm Burst is plenty capable of keeping virulence stacks at maximum even against a single target, and as a channeling spell it comes with the added benefit of having 8% less damage taken from both Physical and Lightning damage types thanks to Infused Channelling support.

It seems to me atleast to be the superior choice for a build that's supposed to be as tanky as possible, so why not run with that?
Last edited by Mazater on Jan 20, 2020, 5:33:48 AM
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:
Trying out the skelly version right now. The biggest problem I noticed is, how on earth do you guys keep your minions alive without spirit offering? Carnage chieftains dont survive rare maps and the skeletons are also having quiet a hard time with stuff like metamorphs.

the difference between spirit/flesh offering with regard to survivability seems like a critical point to me.

Before i get 4 spectres from delve i use 8 zombies, they more easy to resummon but yes they die like a shit and its a pain to sustain them in boss fights. After u get this unkillable spectres from delve you forget about problems like this.
Hey, can I get some Stoneskin Flayer's from one of you guys who have the Delve area? At 200 so far and no luck on my end! >.< IGN: Hoozii - Thanks!
"
Hooorang wrote:
Hey, can I get some Stoneskin Flayer's from one of you guys who have the Delve area? At 200 so far and no luck on my end! >.< IGN: Hoozii - Thanks!

I'm online for a little before work for Spectres.
Just swapped to skeletons cause i was getting bored of hoa, but for some reason my zombies/golem keep dying. Any advice?
thanks for making a guide for the build. but every item is ridiculously expensive. The memory helm with herald 20% mana reserved is 100+ ex!!!
Last edited by dongpickle2 on Jan 20, 2020, 12:18:32 PM
i think we should use /global xxx (666) to help anyone need spectres Stoneskin Flayer

, my spectres is gone now
Last edited by uhdgamer on Jan 20, 2020, 9:42:22 AM
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:
Trying out the skelly version right now. The biggest problem I noticed is, how on earth do you guys keep your minions alive without spirit offering? Carnage chieftains dont survive rare maps and the skeletons are also having quiet a hard time with stuff like metamorphs.

the difference between spirit/flesh offering with regard to survivability seems like a critical point to me.

Carnage chieftain with meatshield seems to do OK for me with flesh offering on T16 maps.

Zombies are disposable and yes you are supposed to resummon from time to time.

But if you still lose a chieftain every map, switch back to spirit offering and take a 10% damage loss vs flesh offering and brutally.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 20, 2020, 9:35:42 AM
Is it possible to run skitterbots hatred and discipline? I dont have watchers eye and thinking it may be better to take out precision and run discipline instead if it is possible. I have every mana reservation except an enchant.
Last edited by XxWhiteManxX on Jan 20, 2020, 9:49:03 AM
Hi!
I'm leveling my templar and I don't really wanna play Ball of lightning with Elemental Equilibrium.

If I want to play with Cyclone I must take "Cold Iron Point Dagger" and link : Cyclone - Fortify - Blind - (?Flame Dash??), but is this a good idea ? I mean if this is a really bad option I'll play Ball of lightning
And why not Poison support instead of Blind ?
Last edited by FezuPapa on Jan 20, 2020, 11:38:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info