[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I am missing something, I tried using ball lightning with poison support to get the poison stacks but nothing happens?
Is it a combination of the skill with a jewel or other item that makes the poison stack?
"
Krekel82 wrote:
I am missing something, I tried using ball lightning with poison support to get the poison stacks but nothing happens?
Is it a combination of the skill with a jewel or other item that makes the poison stack?

you need something that adds chaos damage to spells, like the circle ring or a jewel. if yo don't have that, you need to change poison support to lesser poison
Hi again,

Earlier today on stream did sirus 8 in 2.06 min fastest kill i've done this league and still need to improve my single target setup since i dont have deathmark yet. Pretty insane holy

Heres clip

Sirus 8 2.06 Minutes - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/538653907

Edit: Could have done it under 2min was in sand stance instead of blood one was losing alot of dmg there
Last edited by CutieSabba on Jan 19, 2020, 3:42:47 PM
Friends - how to get the boss of the Orchard map? As I fall into her green circle, I begin to melt and can’t do anything))
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
kyuhlee00 wrote:
Finally, 1700.. I think this is my ceiling.

https://youtu.be/5p3vNSdwFBU

Probably I can't, but hope someone can reach 2000 with this build!

Congratulations! Really appreciate taking the build to the max!

Thanks! Now, it is really difficult to kill mobs with more life or more res.
I am testing a dual wand to max DPS.
What I just crafted is

I wanted to have "Hatred has (34–40)% increased Aura Effect" from Redeemer's orb but no luck... If I can craft both wands (one with trigger mod instead of attack speed) with that mod, I can reach up to 14.7M DPS. Now, 12M DPS, I feel slightly better in the delve. 14.7M will make some differences and hope to get 1800 with that.

Another option is "+2 all spell skill gems" and "+3 all physical/chaos spell" in the Staff, but it will be difficult to locate skills if I add "trigger" mod in it. PoB shows that dual wands have slightly better DPS.
Hello!

Here is my slightly altered take on the build, it might inspire someone, especially if they are on a budget.
I went with a mortal convinction skin of the lords. But I didn't want one more thing to manage, so I've skipped the dread banner.
I am using the Sovereignity oil on my amulet, since its a lot cheaper and not having the banner, I only need 6% reduced reservation (with 8% charisma I would have too much mana left, with 6% I have only about 100). Secondly, reaching 6% would be only possible with the conqueror jewel and a 4% node, but that's wasting a full jewel for it. So with the Sovereignity oil I saved a total of 8 points (4+3+1 points on reduced mana reservation) and a gem slot. I put those on damage nodes.

Level 89, 15.5k ES, 2.6m DPS. My gear:

Also I'm not using Grand Spectrums. Abyss jewels with 70+ combined mana+ES with some INT/STR/minion stuff are very cheap and overall IMHO better.

What do you think could I upgrade on the cheap? I will not be able to farm for 5ex+ items. So far lethal pride and maybe a good %attribute belt seems reachable, after that, I'm soft-minmaxed.
Last edited by alpihun on Jan 19, 2020, 3:46:51 PM
"
stick111 wrote:
Friends - how to get the boss of the Orchard map? As I fall into her green circle, I begin to melt and can’t do anything))

Run away from her, after few yards the green link will break and you will stop taking damage.
"
Asag wrote:

Run away from her, after few yards the green link will break and you will stop taking damage.

Eh - most likely there is no other way - I did so, but the feeling of helplessness in such a build is terrible !!! :)
"
stick111 wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

Eh - most likely there is no other way - I did so, but the feeling of helplessness in such a build is terrible !!! :)

Break line of sight. Put one of those pillars between you and her.
"
stick111 wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

M8, you dont have to stay close to her, just spam BL from a distance, herald will deal with her ez.

About the green "laser", thats why boss room has pillars, run behind pillar and laser will be gone...

Similiar boss mechanics is on the Plaza (same boss) and Mineral Pools (kind of second phase Mervil boss). The deal is the same, if u cannot kill it before laser phase u need to break connection by using pillars, very simple.

Tbh with 13k es and ms/vms on u can ez tank the laser/green circle, 16 sec vms is more then enough to kill her.
Last edited by anastazjasz on Jan 19, 2020, 3:58:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info