[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
"
sirdec wrote:
Done with this build.

Deathless Sirus Awakened 8 and i have no skill so....

Double Curse was the way i followed and i really love it.

Really Tanky, i did all content.

Ty for this build really good for this league.

PoB maybe?

Want to check your tree :)

here is: https://pastebin.com/iUgmT1nh

IGN:Sirdec
"
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
kyuhlee00 wrote:
Finally, 1700.. I think this is my ceiling.

https://youtu.be/5p3vNSdwFBU

Probably I can't, but hope someone can reach 2000 with this build!

Congratulations! Really appreciate taking the build to the max!

HItmanTB, can you check your forum PM's ?

Sent you one..with a small request,heh..regarding old ''luxury'' PoB..

I think Kyuhlee00 redefine what ultra luxury is for this build. I don't have old POB anymore so I just put his there as an example.

If you want more energy shield than damage you can always look at other profiles on NINJA.

Once you start buying ultra luxury items everyone will have different preference anyway. Whether you prefer double curse, aspect of the spider, flesh and stone etc.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 19, 2020, 11:08:45 AM
Oh...

OK :|

Thx anyway!
"
I have never used a Lethal Pride gem.

Is there any way to know what it will add ahead of time or in the number on the jewel used to randomly select additions to the nodes?

I was just wondering if I should be searching on anything specific when buying a Kiloava version.
Unless buying from a personal friend and you know exactly what it gives, buy cheapest and throw divines at it.

The name tells you what Notables become (Minion Instability, Pain attunement), we need Kiloava.

The number has no apparent pattern. Each Kiloava #12576 has the same effect as every other Kiloava #12576, but there are maybe 8000 possibilities? If you know a few dozen you could search for them, but basically you are throwing divines.
"
Covenant wrote:
"
I have never used a Lethal Pride gem.

Is there any way to know what it will add ahead of time or in the number on the jewel used to randomly select additions to the nodes?

I was just wondering if I should be searching on anything specific when buying a Kiloava version.
Unless buying from a personal friend and you know exactly what it gives, buy cheapest and throw divines at it.

The name tells you what Notables become (Minion Instability, Pain attunement), we need Kiloava.

The number has no apparent pattern. Each Kiloava #12576 has the same effect as every other Kiloava #12576, but there are maybe 8000 possibilities? If you know a few dozen you could search for them, but basically you are throwing divines.

Awesome thanks!

Just to make sure I understand, it does not overwrite notables, it only adds to them, right?

But it does overwrite keystones changing them completely if I understand it correctly.
Talking of Lethal Pride.

Are these decent additions to notables:

Regenerate 1% life per second.
You take 10% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes.
5% Increased Strength.
Regenerate 1% life per second.

I'd like to know how much of a benefit the regen would add on a build like this.

Cheers guys
Last edited by Hooorang on Jan 19, 2020, 12:33:07 PM
"
Awesome thanks!

Just to make sure I understand, it does not overwrite notables, it only adds to them, right?

But it does overwrite keystones changing them completely if I understand it correctly.
Yeah I got them a bit backwards.

Keystones get overwritten, with Kiloava for double block. Pain attunement, Minion Instability, CI, EE.

Notables get something added, but you still get the full notable. Passive like 10 str or 4% mana get 2 or 4 str, passive bonus is the same for all lethal pride.

Good notable bonuses include: 10% chance to intimidate on hit, 5% str, 20 str, 1% life regen, 20% increased armor, reduced crit damage taken, fire resist, improved fortify (if you used fortify). A lot of rng on this one.
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:

Which is why I added the variant. At over 1 million per skeleton I finally feel the damage is decent.

Range/full screen pierce from Herald of Agony is just super consistent damage however. I haven't seen any build beating our boss time meaningfully.

i will try and record one when i set up the gear properly. still trying to buy/sell stuff. and work out where to gem everything. i'm thinking spectre in a +1glove with empower 4 to give them more levels over the shield. carrion golem in shield with maim and feeding frenzy. auras in helm/boots and last sockets for molten shell, clarity, dread banner and dash

but with what i have so far i'm looking at 2.1m dps per skellie. with 13 total skellies and 18-19k ES

I can't wait to see you in action! On paper skeletons should destroy Herald of Agony in boss damage. You have double the damage of even the highest of the high Herald of Agony ultra luxury builds.

But I just don't understand why in practice, it doesn't play out that way. Still really awesome to see Necromancer level skeletons in such a defensive monster.
"
Covenant wrote:
"
Awesome thanks!

Yeah I got them a bit backwards.

Keystones get overwritten, with Kiloava for double block. Pain attunement, Minion Instability, CI, EE.

Notables get something added, but you still get the full notable. Passive like 10 str or 4% mana get 2 or 4 str, passive bonus is the same for all lethal pride.

Good notable bonuses include: 10% chance to intimidate on hit, 5% str, 20 str, 1% life regen, 20% increased armor, reduced crit damage taken, fire resist, improved fortify (if you used fortify). A lot of rng on this one.

thanks! At least I will have something to do with my divines for once :)
Looking to craft a +1 levels and 5% ES recover on block shield. What do you think is the best way to go about crafting it..?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info