[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

im still new to this game in general could some give me pros and cons of going skitter over discipline please. disc is easy to understand excalty wat it does skitter not so much.
"
Asag wrote:
"
Patrice_ wrote:
"
Asag wrote:
I bought like 5 Lethal Pride jewels with different numbers and I keep getting trash mods like totem placement speed or totem damage, Im so unlucky :(

Duuude you can easily spam Divine Orb on these to change the Number.

Too expensive, I just resell them and buy new one with different number. Can the jewel lose Kilova name or only number is changed after divine?

It can lose the name as well. I'd say trading and finding a good seed is better but it's also tedious.

I'll likely grab a backup Jewel soon and try Divine it some more. My current one isn't the best but at least gives some extra str.
Any way to improve my Gear to reach 20k ES? im 97 now and have 15.3k.
I still dont get killed but i dont know how to reach such high ES. I already have Watchers Eye.

for every help i would be thankful.
"
Patrice_ wrote:
Any way to improve my Gear to reach 20k ES? im 97 now and have 15.3k.
I still dont get killed but i dont know how to reach such high ES. I already have Watchers Eye.

for every help i would be thankful.

20k is very hard to get with the hoag version, you are losing probably 1-2k es from the amulet and probably would need discipline as well and some respec on tree
So of these four, which is the better choice for my next upgrade?

1) Buy a 21/0 'Raise Specter'
2) Skip the 21/0 'Raise Specter' and save up for a 21/20
3) Buy a 21/20 HoA to replace my corrupted 20/20 one
4) Buy a set of three Grand Spectrum's

I am sort of looking at it this way, to take full advantage of the Spectrum's ES advantage I need to have a Clarity gem installed. To make room for the Clarity gem I need to get rid of my Golem. To remove the Golem I need a level 21 Specter so that I can summon 4 Specter's. So this seems to give the advantage to replacing my 'Raise Specter' first
Last edited by Skua99 on Jan 18, 2020, 11:39:28 AM
"
Skua99 wrote:

4) Buy a set of three Grand Spectum's

1) 3 grand spectrum
2) level 21/20 HoA
3) use a golem in the meantime as extra minion to get the onslaught buff
"
Hjelpen93 wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

1) 3 grand spectrum
2) level 21/20 HoA

This has nothing to do with the above question, but where I get confused is why the Spectrum's are a big upgrade? It seems that I am giving up three jewel slots for 270 mana and a minimal amount of ES. I know that everyone seems to do this and I am sure that I am just missing something.
Last edited by Skua99 on Jan 18, 2020, 11:48:31 AM
"
Skua99 wrote:
"
Hjelpen93 wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

1) 3 grand spectrum
2) level 21/20 HoA

This has nothing to do with the above question, but where I get confused is why the Spectrum's are a big upgrade? It seems that I am giving up three jewel slots for 270 mana and a minimal amount of ES. I know that everyone seems to do this and I am sure that I am just missing something.

It's not a small amount of ES at all, they improve each other. You slot in 3 of them and you get a huge chunk of ES a result.
"
Skua99 wrote:
"
Hjelpen93 wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

1) 3 grand spectrum
2) level 21/20 HoA

You may have something wrong if you are only seeing minimal ES growth.

With our mana scaling and radiant faith you should see a decent uptick in ES.
"
Asag wrote:
How Golden Rule jewel work? Does applying poison to myself give virulence stacks? Tooltip on HoAg says I gain virulence stacks when I poison enemy so Im abit confused now why we use this jewel.

That is correct.

The crawler procs and scales based on virulence stacks, no matter who has them, you or the bad guys.

Since we are CI, poison is meaningless to us so this is an easy way to keep max virulence stats at all times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info