[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Doing fine with this build, so far. Only thing is, if I were to use the Kiloava Lethal Pride jewel, how would you achieve 4 spectres (assuming 21/20, +1 minion wand, +3 shield)? Seeing as Death Attunement (with +1 spectres) is in the radius of Lethal Pride, wouldn't it also get overwritten?
Last edited by ninjax144 on Jan 18, 2020, 4:21:38 PM
"
ninjax144 wrote:
Doing fine with this build, so far. Only thing is, if I were to use the Kiloava Lethal Pride jewel, how would you achieve 4 spectres (assuming 21/20, +1 minion wand, +3 shield)? Seeing as Death Attunement (with +1 spectres) is in the radius of Lethal Pride, wouldn't it also get overwritten?

Lethal Pride over writes Keystones, like Minion Instability.
It does not over write notables, like Death Attunement.
"
Hjelpen93 wrote:
"
ShakToth wrote:
Hey guys. Is it possible to run no-regen maps with this build? im atm at lvl 80 and i dont see a way to do this, but maybe i overlook it.
The other thing is i cant see how so many ppl have 30k armor and 20k es but thats maybe cause of my lvl and the grand spectrum im missing out on.

yes you really need all grand spectrums and higher level, plus if you want 20k es with the HoaG version you will need 35 ex watchers eye as well

"
Covenant wrote:
"
ShakToth wrote:
Hey guys. Is it possible to run no-regen maps with this build? im atm at lvl 80 and i dont see a way to do this, but maybe i overlook it.
The other thing is i cant see how so many ppl have 30k armor and 20k es but thats maybe cause of my lvl and the grand spectrum im missing out on.
Generally reroll no regen maps. If it's a corrupted completion or zana shaper guardian mission or something, it can be done with a mana flask like:

None of your regen works, so you wait on recharge. Bleed, ignite, degen ground, you can't regain ES at all.

20k ES would require the 35+ ex watcher's eye and discipline, or significant tweaks to tree. Don't plan for that.

13k ES and 30k armor is very reachable by 90. When I pop rumi's+%armor flask I can cap molten shell and vaal molten shell, which is good times.

Thanks you two! Ill look into it. My build is atm somewhat between cheap and expansive. So i think the max reserv is very near with charisma annointment and well the watchers eye is expansve thats true :/

Also have my watcher's eye and other gems. Working on level 96 at the moment. Think I've died twice in last week. Besides the corrupted chest where should I be looking to upgrade next?
Yeah I'm running lvl 31 skeletons. I'm still testing out the haste&pride version after dropping skitter and dread banner.

I think I like it so far since my atk spd, cast spd, movement spd are faster now.

In terms of casting efficiency.. I don't know, the skeletons last a while and now that I we all move faster as a group I don't actually need to cast as much. I cast faster now so it's less noticeable. It's always 1 cast to pop a pack as it is.

Interesting that you only use EE on bosses--I'm trying to go for "efficiency" so i like the physical version for that reason. Your build is definitely better geared than mine though!! I want to upgrade my rings, boots, and belts while I keep an eye out for the best in slot armor

"
NSUCK wrote:
"
antmit wrote:
Hi I posted a POB before where I was running pride, impale, skitterbots, dread banner, discipline
I'm currently trying a new version.
I got rid of skitterbots and dread banner and now I'm running haste. Rest is the same. Please see my POB

https://pastebin.com/ba8ZHk0t

Hope it helps!
I am also lucky because I have the pride mana res enchant. Without it, harder to do any of this..

Nsuck has a good hatred/EE version. I don't want to bother with applying EE so I went pure physical.

Are you running level 31 skeletons? I think that is the breakpoint for summoning 5 per cast? I thought about getting an amulet to try that but I'm not sure I like the idea of summing 5 per cast as I like to be able to spread them out easy in 3 packs when mapping.

With EE I only apply it to bosses usually, just cast flame dash across them. Makes me feel like I'm helping instead of watching ;)
"
Sedorian wrote:

Also have my watcher's eye and other gems. Working on level 96 at the moment. Think I've died twice in last week. Besides the corrupted chest where should I be looking to upgrade next?

I would imagine a +1 amulet to get the 31 HoAG.

I'm also online for spectres if someone needs them, though farming Sirus atm so can be slow to respond.
"
antmit wrote:
Yeah I'm running lvl 31 skeletons. I'm still testing out the haste&pride version after dropping skitter and dread banner.

I think I like it so far since my atk spd, cast spd, movement spd are faster now.

In terms of casting efficiency.. I don't know, the skeletons last a while and now that I we all move faster as a group I don't actually need to cast as much. I cast faster now so it's less noticeable. It's always 1 cast to pop a pack as it is.

Interesting that you only use EE on bosses--I'm trying to go for "efficiency" so i like the physical version for that reason. Your build is definitely better geared than mine though!! I want to upgrade my rings, boots, and belts while I keep an eye out for the best in slot armor

EE isn't really needed while mapping, everything dies about as fast as I can move/cast skeletons. I don't use convocation or anything so I just re-cast skeletons as keep moving.

Idk what else I can upgrade now, I can't help but always try to min max but I'm running out of things to invest in. For the first time I actually have a lot of ex stacked up because I haven't been able to find anything to buy. I suppose rings, but not much boost I can get from them and still keep my res balanced.
Yeah i'm finding it super annoying to upgrade anything. if I change one thing I need to change like 3-4 other things! I would love to get to the point where I can drop melee splash for something more efficient like multistrike. if I can get my skeletons to move faster, that might solve the problem. I still gem swap to wreck bosses, although without swapping it's just a little slower. what about an even better watcher's eye? that's usually a great way to dump currency lol.

"
NSUCK wrote:
"
antmit wrote:

EE isn't really needed while mapping, everything dies about as fast as I can move/cast skeletons. I don't use convocation or anything so I just re-cast skeletons as keep moving.

Idk what else I can upgrade now, I can't help but always try to min max but I'm running out of things to invest in. For the first time I actually have a lot of ex stacked up because I haven't been able to find anything to buy. I suppose rings, but not much boost I can get from them and still keep my res balanced.
01/18/2020 Update: Skelemancer Variant

Sample POB: https://pastebin.com/Qeep2RXK

After a lot of experiments, finally got my skeleton to Necromancer-like 1.1 million each with pride, impale, dread banner, flesh and stone blood stance and of course skitterbot. And it feels pretty good with melee splash now. IMO melee splash really need to get a buff so it adds 20% MORE damage to be in-line with Pierce.

Be sure to use Local Identity POB to see impale damage, and select max stage on Pride. On regular mobs you are not going to hit max stage 4 seconds, but on bosses you should.

I am using Zombies to trigger feeding frenzy and maim the target for more skeleton damage. I think the sweet spot is your POB damage for Skeletons needs to be double your damage with Herald of Agony.

Pros:

1) Corrupted 3R-1G-2B Skin of Loyal with 2 extra levels for Skeletons is very cheap. I bought mine for 1EX on standard. +2 to duration gems, +2 to vaal gems both work great. 4R-2B works too.

2) You get one extra ring slot, one extra jewel slot, and save at least 3 points in mana reservations. So that is 2500-3000 energy shield right there.

3) Skelemancer playing style with almost the same gear/tree is refreshing if you have build fatigue with Herald of Agony.

Cons:

I still don't think it feels like a 12 million damage build. I would love to see people try to come close to CTSabba and Kyuhlee00's Sirus 8and Uber Elder times with skeletons with their own video.

However you have significantly more durability, so it is not all bad! Some of you have way more gear than I do so I would love to see you compete in boss damage with even better gear!
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 18, 2020, 6:13:04 PM
I managed to get a second Circle of Nostalgia and i am able now to use four Auras.

Hatred-Clarity-Skitterbots-Discipline
i am now at 85/8500 Mana and at 17.500 ES.

I lost beside a rare Ring for Resis, the Cyclopean Coil Leather Belt and that i cant be Shocked/Ignited.

is it worth?

One Aura more (Discipline), so arround 3k ES more, and Agony Crawlers Deals 100% more Damage.

against

shock and ignite immunity.

edit:

and a completly noob question, how much damage i have in pob? i dont know what to activate to see the correct stats. on pob i have 50k dps. can anyone help me and tell me what dps i have? thanks
Last edited by Patrice_ on Jan 18, 2020, 6:54:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info