[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
mcloren91 wrote:
Hey Man i have been racking my brain on why i can seems to generate frenzy charges. i did at one point and now it doesnt. i have went over my gear and gems and everything a bunch and cant seam to figure out why my proacher's mark isnt generating frezny can u help me out.

I just loaded your build into POB and I can't see any reason why frenzy should not be granted.

However I did see four other possible issues that you may want to address (assuming the build I grabbed was up to date).

1) Two of your resists are uncapped.

2) You are only using 4 minions (Crawler and 3 specters). This means you are missing out on the wonderful onslaught buff the ascendancy gives us. You have an open socket, so you should simply add in Summon Stone Golem until you can raise 4 specters

3) You have allocated Minion Instability too early. This is a wasted node until you purchase and socket Lethal Pride just below it to transform it into Glancing Blows.

4) You have a random +30 strength node allocated. I assume maybe you needed this before astromantis was equipped but at your level, it is not needed when you have so many other nodes that need allocating. Save that +30 node until you simply run out of good nodes to take (which is still ~15 nodes away)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 18, 2020, 1:45:26 AM
Hi to all you guradians ! Ty for the build, it's kinda cheapest ES/damage ratio i ever had :)
I got lv 97 did all the content on this build ez ( just no 1000+ DELVE - not there yet ), sirus Lv 8 is a joke at 18,9k ES he cant get you past 30% ES.

I'm using skeleton version with impale.
In my opinion Skeletons make you more tanky than HoA - skeletons let you use discipline and im my case fortify too.

I got most of the build items; missing the +3 chest / block corrupted shield and watcher.

Dont know what to get 1 st and mb im missing sth im my build that I cant see and you gus could find somethink with fresh eye. What could I improve.

And my question to all sleletons users - do u use inpale or not ? I'm not sure if 60% imple chance is ok to justify using it. but on the other hand dread banner is nice def buff due to the fortify effect, and I would like to keep pride due to mana reservation problem if swap to hatred (no helmet enhant). Thinking about swapping to no impale version using other banner (but mb it's just in my head that impale dmg is too conditional)

Love the build, and would love any feed back on my set up :)

My gear:
Spoiler

Just crafted this.. I think it's BiS amulet.
open prefix and open suffix!
great astra replacement since it has dex and we need dex for hoa

I'm using skeletons so if anyone wants to buy this shoot me a msg with an offer!
Hi I posted a POB before where I was running pride, impale, skitterbots, dread banner, discipline
I'm currently trying a new version.
I got rid of skitterbots and dread banner and now I'm running haste. Rest is the same. Please see my POB

https://pastebin.com/ba8ZHk0t

Hope it helps!
I am also lucky because I have the pride mana res enchant. Without it, harder to do any of this..

Nsuck has a good hatred/EE version. I don't want to bother with applying EE so I went pure physical.

"
madziar169 wrote:
Hi to all you guradians ! Ty for the build, it's kinda cheapest ES/damage ratio i ever had :)
I got lv 97 did all the content on this build ez ( just no 1000+ DELVE - not there yet ), sirus Lv 8 is a joke at 18,9k ES he cant get you past 30% ES.

I'm using skeleton version with impale.
In my opinion Skeletons make you more tanky than HoA - skeletons let you use discipline and im my case fortify too.

I got most of the build items; missing the +3 chest / block corrupted shield and watcher.

Dont know what to get 1 st and mb im missing sth im my build that I cant see and you gus could find somethink with fresh eye. What could I improve.

And my question to all sleletons users - do u use inpale or not ? I'm not sure if 60% imple chance is ok to justify using it. but on the other hand dread banner is nice def buff due to the fortify effect, and I would like to keep pride due to mana reservation problem if swap to hatred (no helmet enhant). Thinking about swapping to no impale version using other banner (but mb it's just in my head that impale dmg is too conditional)

Love the build, and would love any feed back on my set up :)

My gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by antmit on Jan 18, 2020, 4:01:42 AM
"
binmivn wrote:
Do you guys still get 1 shot randomly by random trippy morph even when you pop vaal and full pot ? I died without even know why lol running 13k ES with cap res and 65k-ish def with pots.

Yes, it happens sometimes against some T14-16 Morphs, I also cant say what is killing me since it feels so random and you cant see shit on the screen :D But besides these situtations I only die because I made a mistake or didnt really pay attention.
"
binmivn wrote:
Do you guys still get 1 shot randomly by random trippy morph even when you pop vaal and full pot ? I died without even know why lol running 13k ES with cap res and 65k-ish def with pots.

Some metas hit hard, especially with ALs boosting the map mods. I've been getting hit for around 17k a few times this week and that's with fortify up.

That fact alone was a big part of my motivation to getting watchers eye asap even though they cost a ton (around 100ex, HC prices hurts). I'm up to 26k es now, slowly getting up there, just don't have a lot of time to play and it's way harder to get the items on HC. +2 skins just don't exist for example, there's only been one up on trade the last 10days that had any of the workable combinations for hoag, it sold for 65ex. My current setup is a bit wonky but it works for now. Need to craft a stygian.

Many of you should consider running a Soul ripper since it's perfect for this league. Hard to argue against having near perma uptime on a 25k+ absorb. Usually you ran it for deep delving but I constantly use it while doing juiced up maps now too, the awakening mapboost hurts. It's also perfect for metamorphs since you can usually get the flask ready again before your VMS runs out with all the mobs they spawn.

Last edited by Lysithea on Jan 18, 2020, 7:18:08 AM
Ladies and gentlemen,

if anyone is lurking around and see this, can you hook me up with Spectres from Delve?

I didnt even get there,unfortunately :/

Char name (ingame): Nomademius

EDIT:

One of our colleagues helped me, so im good :)
Last edited by Saint_and_Sinner on Jan 18, 2020, 6:31:19 AM
Hi whats the best 2g2b2r combo?

Herald of Agony-Pierce-Deathmark-Minion Damage-Damage on Full Life-Emporer

is this correct?
Last edited by Patrice_ on Jan 18, 2020, 6:42:40 AM
Hey guys. Is it possible to run no-regen maps with this build? im atm at lvl 80 and i dont see a way to do this, but maybe i overlook it.
The other thing is i cant see how so many ppl have 30k armor and 20k es but thats maybe cause of my lvl and the grand spectrum im missing out on.
guys, which catalysts that suit our lovely circle of nostalgia?
I tried both fertile and intrinsic but nothing change... :<
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info