[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
ShakToth wrote:
Hey guys. Is it possible to run no-regen maps with this build? im atm at lvl 80 and i dont see a way to do this, but maybe i overlook it.
The other thing is i cant see how so many ppl have 30k armor and 20k es but thats maybe cause of my lvl and the grand spectrum im missing out on.

yes you really need all grand spectrums and higher level, plus if you want 20k es with the HoaG version you will need 35 ex watchers eye as well
How Golden Rule jewel work? Does applying poison to myself give virulence stacks? Tooltip on HoAg says I gain virulence stacks when I poison enemy so Im abit confused now why we use this jewel.
First off - I'm loving this build. So tanky, and I'm not even close to finished building it.

I feel like I'm missing something though - how on earth do we even have the skillgem slots to run Hatred, Clarity, HOAG, and SKitterbots? Are we junking Generosity at some point here?
I bought like 5 Lethal Pride jewels with different numbers and I keep getting trash mods like totem placement speed or totem damage, Im so unlucky :(

Also bumping previous question about Golden Rule.

Also I think Im going to try Projectile Weakness instead Poachers Mark and Vile Toxins instead Pierce (projectile will pierce becasue of curse anyway). PoB shows much better numbers with this combo.
Last edited by Asag on Jan 18, 2020, 9:10:33 AM
"
"
mcloren91 wrote:
Hey Man i have been racking my brain on why i can seems to generate frenzy charges. i did at one point and now it doesnt. i have went over my gear and gems and everything a bunch and cant seam to figure out why my proacher's mark isnt generating frezny can u help me out.

I just loaded your build into POB and I can't see any reason why frenzy should not be granted.

However I did see four other possible issues that you may want to address (assuming the build I grabbed was up to date).

1) Two of your resists are uncapped.

2) You are only using 4 minions (Crawler and 3 specters). This means you are missing out on the wonderful onslaught buff the ascendancy gives us. You have an open socket, so you should simply add in Summon Stone Golem until you can raise 4 specters

3) You have allocated Minion Instability too early. This is a wasted node until you purchase and socket Lethal Pride just below it to transform it into Glancing Blows.

4) You have a random +30 strength node allocated. I assume maybe you needed this before astromantis was equipped but at your level, it is not needed when you have so many other nodes that need allocating. Save that +30 node until you simply run out of good nodes to take (which is still ~15 nodes away)

TYVM for the info i didnt realize i was uncapped. i did fix that. i have 3 minion i have 2 skitters and 2 specs. and i was trying for a while after i made my post last night to figure out wat i should put in that open socket cause i had way to much mana left when i had enlightened in. i ended up putting precision instead of enlightened there.

what should i be looking for in the PoB for the frenzy issue tho?
"
mcloren91 wrote:
"
"
mcloren91 wrote:
Hey Man i have been racking my brain on why i can seems to generate frenzy charges. i did at one point and now it doesnt. i have went over my gear and gems and everything a bunch and cant seam to figure out why my proacher's mark isnt generating frezny can u help me out.

I just loaded your build into POB and I can't see any reason why frenzy should not be granted.

However I did see four other possible issues that you may want to address (assuming the build I grabbed was up to date).

1) Two of your resists are uncapped.

2) You are only using 4 minions (Crawler and 3 specters). This means you are missing out on the wonderful onslaught buff the ascendancy gives us. You have an open socket, so you should simply add in Summon Stone Golem until you can raise 4 specters

3) You have allocated Minion Instability too early. This is a wasted node until you purchase and socket Lethal Pride just below it to transform it into Glancing Blows.

4) You have a random +30 strength node allocated. I assume maybe you needed this before astromantis was equipped but at your level, it is not needed when you have so many other nodes that need allocating. Save that +30 node until you simply run out of good nodes to take (which is still ~15 nodes away)

TYVM for the info i didnt realize i was uncapped. i did fix that. i have 3 minion i have 2 skitters and 2 specs. and i was trying for a while after i made my post last night to figure out wat i should put in that open socket cause i had way to much mana left when i had enlightened in. i ended up putting precision instead of enlightened there.

what should i be looking for in the PoB for the frenzy issue tho?

Skitters don't count as minions, hence it's advisable to get 3 spectres and 1 golem until you can afford to get level 21 Spectre gem, a +1 minion wand and the shield to get 4 spectres.
"
Asag wrote:
I bought like 5 Lethal Pride jewels with different numbers and I keep getting trash mods like totem placement speed or totem damage, Im so unlucky :(

Duuude you can easily spam Divine Orb on these to change the Number.

Skitters don't count as minions, hence it's advisable to get 3 spectres and 1 golem until you can afford to get level 21 Spectre gem, a +1 minion wand and the shield to get 4 spectres.[/quote]

OOOO i see ok. then time for me to buy a 21 spectre gem
"
ShakToth wrote:
Hey guys. Is it possible to run no-regen maps with this build? im atm at lvl 80 and i dont see a way to do this, but maybe i overlook it.
The other thing is i cant see how so many ppl have 30k armor and 20k es but thats maybe cause of my lvl and the grand spectrum im missing out on.
Generally reroll no regen maps. If it's a corrupted completion or zana shaper guardian mission or something, it can be done with a mana flask like:

None of your regen works, so you wait on recharge. Bleed, ignite, degen ground, you can't regain ES at all.

20k ES would require the 35+ ex watcher's eye and discipline, or significant tweaks to tree. Don't plan for that.

13k ES and 30k armor is very reachable by 90. When I pop rumi's+%armor flask I can cap molten shell and vaal molten shell, which is good times.
"
Patrice_ wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

Duuude you can easily spam Divine Orb on these to change the Number.

Too expensive, I just resell them and buy new one with different number. Can the jewel lose Kilova name or only number is changed after divine?
Last edited by Asag on Jan 18, 2020, 10:11:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info