[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
rhommy86 wrote:
First off - I'm loving this build. So tanky, and I'm not even close to finished building it.

I feel like I'm missing something though - how on earth do we even have the skillgem slots to run Hatred, Clarity, HOAG, and SKitterbots? Are we junking Generosity at some point here?

They all fit. Check the first post in the skill gem sun section to see where they all go.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 18, 2020, 12:28:17 PM
Can someone look over my character and tell me what to look at upgrading?

Currently Working on
+1 Skin
Weapon with 2 All gem modifiers
Boot/Ring change for Dual Curse
"
mcloren91 wrote:
im still new to this game in general could some give me pros and cons of going skitter over discipline please. disc is easy to understand excalty wat it does skitter not so much.

The skitterbots chill and shock every single bad guy they can.

Shock provides an enormous amount of DPS gain. Look at your build in Path of Building and then turn on shock and watch the DPS jump for the Crawler.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 18, 2020, 12:21:30 PM
From all tested Lethal Pride jewels so far I found only few good bonuses on notables:

- strenght % bonus
- fire resistance
- armor %
- life regeneration
- there is the intimidate buff but did not get one yet

I got also 5% chance to deal double damage but I guess this wont work for minions.

My question is at what combination you would considder the jewel decent and stop trying to divine or buy new one?

Because it seems I always get only 1 good mod like str % and rest some garbage like melee damage, totem damage etc.

"
"
mcloren91 wrote:
im still new to this game in general could some give me pros and cons of going skitter over discipline please. disc is easy to understand excalty wat it does skitter not so much.

The skitterbots chill and shock every single bad guy they can.

Shock provides an enormous amount of DPS gain. Look at your build in Path of Building and then turn on shock and watch the DPS jump for the Crawler.

ahhh i see now that makes so much sense tyvm.
Could someone tell me why i am not generating frenzy stacks. i dont think it is my gear or anything i think there might be something im not doing right while killing mobs that isnt generating the stacks. but i cant figure out wat that could be.
"
mcloren91 wrote:
Could someone tell me why i am not generating frenzy stacks. i dont think it is my gear or anything i think there might be something im not doing right while killing mobs that isnt generating the stacks. but i cant figure out wat that could be.

Maybe mobs die too fast ofscreen before your curse is put on them?
"
bluesylph wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

This has nothing to do with the above question, but where I get confused is why the Spectrum's are a big upgrade? It seems that I am giving up three jewel slots for 270 mana and a minimal amount of ES. I know that everyone seems to do this and I am sure that I am just missing something.

It's not a small amount of ES at all, they improve each other. You slot in 3 of them and you get a huge chunk of ES a result.

You are correct, I slotted all 3 and got a 1.3K ES increase :)
"
antmit wrote:
Hi I posted a POB before where I was running pride, impale, skitterbots, dread banner, discipline
I'm currently trying a new version.
I got rid of skitterbots and dread banner and now I'm running haste. Rest is the same. Please see my POB

https://pastebin.com/ba8ZHk0t

Hope it helps!
I am also lucky because I have the pride mana res enchant. Without it, harder to do any of this..

Nsuck has a good hatred/EE version. I don't want to bother with applying EE so I went pure physical.

Are you running level 31 skeletons? I think that is the breakpoint for summoning 5 per cast? I thought about getting an amulet to try that but I'm not sure I like the idea of summing 5 per cast as I like to be able to spread them out easy in 3 packs when mapping.

With EE I only apply it to bosses usually, just cast flame dash across them. Makes me feel like I'm helping instead of watching ;)
Last edited by NSUCK on Jan 18, 2020, 2:20:55 PM
Last edited by Patrice_ on Jan 18, 2020, 3:31:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info