[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

kudos to the build guide, I really enjoy the build in this league. I'm currently at level 89 with a little bit more than budget setup, and I'm still working on the first time Sirius kills atm. Here is my current gear.

If you don't mind, I'd like to check with you guys with a couple of questions.

1. Which one should I upgrade next?
- Since I currently need another 2% reduced mana reserve so that I could use skitterbots aura, that means I could get 2 corrupted jewels (conqueror's efficiency and the golden rule) which is cheaper than getting a Lvl4 Enlighten.
- Or, should I focus on craft boots and rings then use Cyclopean Coil Leather Belt first?
- Or, maybe something else that you think it would be better to upgrade first.

2. When using a Cyclopean Coil belt, I have noticed that everyone has a very high total elemental resistance ring. any detail how to craft that, please? I guess that it has something to do with one of catalysts in this league, but not sure how to do so. Can someone give me some instructions, please?

Thank you.

PS, I have got stoneskin spectres, if you need them, PM me in game(TkjtEz_PureGuardian). Happy to help.

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

- Since I currently need another 2% reduced mana reserve so that I could use skitterbots aura, that means I could get 2 corrupted jewels (conqueror's efficiency and the golden rule) which is cheaper than getting a Lvl4 Enlighten.
- Or, should I focus on craft boots and rings then use Cyclopean Coil Leather Belt first?

Skitterbots first hands down. You can't beat 18% more damage with any other single upgrade really.
"
Juts wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Skitterbots first hands down. You can't beat 18% more damage with any other single upgrade really.

Much appreciated. any chance that you could share how to craft over 180% elemental resistance rings, please?
"

2. When using a Cyclopean Coil belt, I have noticed that everyone has a very high total elemental resistance ring. any detail how to craft that, please? I guess that it has something to do with one of catalysts in this league, but not sure how to do so. Can someone give me some instructions, please?

Thank you.

PS, I have got stoneskin spectres, if you need them, PM me in game(TkjtEz_PureGuardian). Happy to help.

Use intrinsic catalysts on your Astramentes to get it up another 20 points in attributes for ~20c, also change your oil anoint to utmost might, that will give you 40 more str and 8% MORE there too, which ends up being ~8% increased ES and 40 more flat mana, totaling ~250-350 more ES total.

when you go the cyclopian coil route you need to drop the rainbow strides and get some two toned boots:

then find a ring with good resists:

be sure to get a max % increased stats coil and use the intrinsic catalysts on that as well:

Please also note due to Time of Need's "25% reduced effect of curses on you "you will only need 103% to all resists to be ele weakness capped for Awakener level 8 red maps, unlike the 117% other acendancies need.

you could also anoint diamond skin or cloth and chain on your astramentes for 12% to all resists (or run a remove curses flask, and pop it on bosses and metamorphs) if you are worried about the ele weakenss cap. Myself im running the curses flask with ~85% to all resists instead.
Ingame: Sakrilegious
Last edited by Sakrilegious on Jan 3, 2020, 10:31:53 AM
I've read about people swapping to summon skeletons for Sirus. I don't have the cyclopian coil setup atm, do you guys think skeletons are better or herald for this fight?
"
neenjafus wrote:
I've read about people swapping to summon skeletons for Sirus. I don't have the cyclopian coil setup atm, do you guys think skeletons are better or herald for this fight?

I had no issues on AL8 sirus with normal herald. If you dont want to worry about virulence stacks you can always slot in a storm brand to help with uptime. Maybe orb of storms since you basically hug his ass the entire fight anyway but I havent tested how that feels.
"
neenjafus wrote:

stoneskin flayers don't die there, the only trouble in Sirus fight is red circles randomness that can trap you to death
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Hey there, having a blast with this build so far (coming from bane --> ele hit --> ice shot). So there was a bit of a journey to finally step over that nice guide. Beat the morph with meta :-).

I am currently trying myself into delve but due to low gems and lack of char levels my progress is very slow. I researched for those mentioned spectres a bit and if they are realy that rare, I would heavily appreciate if anyone would be able to share them.

Please pm ingame or on forum.

Thanks and good loot everyone!

EDIT: Just got them buy DedwithCrab. Much appreciated dude! Thanks a lot...

if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Jan 3, 2020, 11:32:57 AM
Skeletons update

Awhile ago I said I was going to keep up with skeletons through to end game and min/max phase and update everyone here.

I can say unequivocally that for me they are great, and stomp all content. My gear is far beyond what most people would gather, but, it isn't all necessary.

At level 96 I have:

19.3k ES

Skeleton DPS mapping (awakened melee splash) 383k each + shock (I think its 23% based on my gem level) = 471.85k each x12 skeletons = 5.662m DPS

Skeleton DPS swapping out for Ruthless (which I don't bother to do) = 8.359m DPS

Someone feel free to check out my PoB and suggest changes, or make sure I have everything correct because I am not a PoB power user.

https://pastebin.com/ULFMe5PC

Still thinking about changes, might drop frost bomb for something else, not sure how often it gets proc. I don't have a watcher's eye so if I got one I'd need to add clarity as well, might look into that later.

Might craft on my wand, can meta craft it and remove accuracy/cast speed and multi mod for minion attack speed. I didn't add my own build to PoB until yesterday and it seems even without that accuracy the skeletons have 100% hit chance.

Last edited by NSUCK on Jan 3, 2020, 11:27:25 AM
I got a 150% Molten Shell Memory Vault - how does it compare to a hatred enchant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info