[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Nugsterx wrote:

Hi guys, got this ring, just wondering if there is any way this can be made into a tri rez ring with a reasonable cost. can you only craft 1 more stat and then have to hope to exalt the others?

TIA for any advise, sorry im new to PoE Crafting.

That ring isn't worth crafting unfortunately beyond a simple bench mod craft.

Yes, you can only craft one more item on unless you multimod (2ex) in which case you can put an extra craft on. However multimod is a suffix so even if you multimodded the item you'd be crafting on 1 suffix + 1 prefix.

In order to get more suffixes beyond the one craftable you'd have to slam it with an ex (after blocking prefixes). Again though, that item isn't worth slamming. You can buy a much better ring than the best exalt slam for less than an exalt.

It could be worth Leo slamming if you have one up.
Last edited by Aschere on Jan 3, 2020, 1:42:56 PM
"
NSUCK wrote:
Skeletons update

Awhile ago I said I was going to keep up with skeletons through to end game and min/max phase and update everyone here.

I can say unequivocally that for me they are great, and stomp all content. My gear is far beyond what most people would gather, but, it isn't all necessary.

At level 96 I have:

19.3k ES

Skeleton DPS mapping (awakened melee splash) 383k each + shock (I think its 23% based on my gem level) = 471.85k each x12 skeletons = 5.662m DPS

Skeleton DPS swapping out for Ruthless (which I don't bother to do) = 8.359m DPS

Someone feel free to check out my PoB and suggest changes, or make sure I have everything correct because I am not a PoB power user.

https://pastebin.com/ULFMe5PC

Still thinking about changes, might drop frost bomb for something else, not sure how often it gets proc. I don't have a watcher's eye so if I got one I'd need to add clarity as well, might look into that later.

Might craft on my wand, can meta craft it and remove accuracy/cast speed and multi mod for minion attack speed. I didn't add my own build to PoB until yesterday and it seems even without that accuracy the skeletons have 100% hit chance.

Thanks a lot for this, I have been trying to make Herald of Purity and Summon Skeletons work with this template (Circle of Guit for Herald of Purity, replace poison with culling strike)for a while with a different color Skin of the Lord's, the +2 to duration skill gems corruption is amazing, if you can somehow get +1 to gem level on top of it, wow.

Too bad my Herald of Agony armor with both of these corruptions is triple green for these skills and there is no green duration summon to my knowledge.

Having said that, I don't see how you trigger elemental equilibrium, doesn't frost bomb go the other way?

Punishment also requires the enemy to hit your skeleton with a melee attack, I think vulnerability may be more realistic.

I believe we will most like it get a melee buff next league, and one of these two skills will surpass Herald of Agony. In the mean time, these are still strong builds because the mana guardian template is so strong, I am going to play around a bit more before offering these as variant builds again. If anything they offer a divergence in case you get bored.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 3, 2020, 1:45:49 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
xBadGrandma wrote:
Anyone know how to craft the +2 minion wand?

Also if anyone wants to share the delve spectres Id love to have them, will tip!

Add HeraldOfPP

with a lot of currency.

4 socket resonators for 40c each. metallic, shuddering, corroded and jagged fossils for a total of 22c. so 62c total for one chance. then use those on a minion wand. need to hit +1spells and +1minion with an open suffix. which isn't easy at all. this would be the last thing i'd ever taim to get because you are literally throwing tons of exalts down the drain

I tried it with 1 resonator and hit +1 to spells and +1 to minions. Had 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes so had to anul. Hit a suffix luckily! Thx for the explanation!
Hello there !
Can you give me advice, how to upgrade my build ? I have round 10 exa now ...
And dont use watchers eye, lethal pride , ...

"
hitmantb wrote:

Thanks a lot for this, I have been trying to make Herald of Purity and Summon Skeletons work with this template (Circle of Guit for Herald of Purity, replace poison with culling strike)for a while with a different color Skin of the Lord's, the +2 to duration skill gems corruption is amazing, if you can somehow get +1 to gem level on top of it, wow.

Too bad my Herald of Agony armor with both of these corruptions is triple green for these skills and there is no green duration summon to my knowledge.

Having said that, I don't see how you trigger elemental equilibrium, doesn't frost bomb go the other way?

Punishment also requires the enemy to hit your skeleton with a melee attack, I think vulnerability may be more realistic.

I believe we will most like it get a melee buff next league, and one of these two skills will surpass Herald of Agony. In the mean time, these are still strong builds because the mana guardian template is so strong, I am going to play around a bit more before offering these as variant builds again. If anything they offer a divergence in case you get bored.

Flame dash for EE, I may remove frost bomb now though so it doesn't counteract that. I'll have to think about punishment, because it still gives -20% physical damage reduction. Not sure how if that by itself is better than vulnerability.

I got lucky with the duration corruption, my 2nd vaal I got it and at first I didn't even realize skeletons were a duration gem. Then the other day I found my current chest (+2 duration and crit dmg red) for only 7ex)
"
neenjafus wrote:
Can this build run hall of grandmasters map?

Balefire wand is recommended, I also had 1 flask of immune to ignite because of the dude that uses scorching Ray himself, frost bomb for a few of the heavy regen is goed idea too.
Thanks for the build. I got this with about ~60 ex budget

Enough reduced reservation to run vile toxins and vicious projectiles for about 3.5m shaper dps
Awakened Generosity is better than the wiki says. At level 1 it doesn't seem like much, but when it hits level 2 it starts doing +levels to supporting gems:

-
\o/
Last edited by Phyloni on Jan 3, 2020, 3:04:15 PM
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hello there !
Can you give me advice, how to upgrade my build ? I have round 10 exa now ...
And dont use watchers eye, lethal pride , ...

You can either get a wand with two +1 gem levels or you can swap to skitterbots. You may need to divine that ring to get better reservation reduction / buy corrupted jewels with mana reservation reduction. I would start using skitterbots and ditch flesh/stone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info