[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
anastazjasz wrote:

I was just wondering, I have classic gem setup from the guide but I cannot see Poacher's giving me any frenzy charges, also when I use BL it curses randomly (sometimes not), I've tested TC and it was way more solid, but I need dmg. Am I missing some behind the scene thing or it's just like thethings are working here?

Poacher's isn't meant to give you frenzies. It gives them to your Agony Crawler.
Okay this is now something. Man these Cannot be Frozen and Cannot be Chilled Boots feels so good. Next step is to hope that one of my Enlightend will hit Level 4. Then I will resolve my auras. Still have 9 Ex in the bank. Guess the best next step after my auras is Empower 4 or the corrupted Skin of the Loyal (might go for a gamble in the temple).

so i made 5ex in like 4 blight maps just now and decided to finally buy a crawler dmg/mana reduction ring. i used 1 divine and got this.

pretty good for one divine if i may say so myself. so close to being perfect. shame it didn't hit the 40% reservation but 39 is just about managable so i can't really complain
Enjoying this build so far, but why do we need 3 Grand Spectrum? Is the regen really necessary or did I miss something?
"
Kewrdy wrote:
Enjoying this build so far, but why do we need 3 Grand Spectrum? Is the regen really necessary or did I miss something?

It's not about the regen it's also for the Armour and Energy Shield
Ah, ok :) Thanks
Last edited by Kewrdy on Jan 3, 2020, 8:41:52 AM
Anyone know how to craft the +2 minion wand?

Also if anyone wants to share the delve spectres Id love to have them, will tip!

Add HeraldOfPP
"
xBadGrandma wrote:
Anyone know how to craft the +2 minion wand?

Also if anyone wants to share the delve spectres Id love to have them, will tip!

Add HeraldOfPP

with a lot of currency.

4 socket resonators for 40c each. metallic, shuddering, corroded and jagged fossils for a total of 22c. so 62c total for one chance. then use those on a minion wand. need to hit +1spells and +1minion with an open suffix. which isn't easy at all. this would be the last thing i'd ever taim to get because you are literally throwing tons of exalts down the drain
Can this build run hall of grandmasters map?
Yes, I did Grandmaster two days ago with this build, in your Offhand you need the Searing Touch with a 4 Link Scorching Ray for the two annoying block builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info