[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
shabanotti wrote:
Hi guys, can someone please advise on what to upgrade next? I don't have the legion jewel yet nor the watcher's eye.

Also, I am leveling my gems at the moment so I know that's the bad part already. Anyone else see some other glaring issues? My tankines is ok, but I kind of need more damage I guess.

HoA 21/Empower 4 next?

I would recommend dropping one of clarity/inc duration/faster casting and use a golem (until you get 21 spectre and a +1 wand). It's important to get 5 minions in order to get Onslaught for your crawler. Also if you do decide to keep clarity, swap it to Precision (or if you have the mana War banner). Clarity has no benefit until you get the jewel. Also, there is no reason for ball lightning to be higher than lvl 1. It just takes more unreserved mana to cast as the level goes up.

Upgrade wise, I'd probably recommend getting HoA to 21/20 before Empower. It's a lot cheaper and it will be the identical damage boost.
Last edited by Aschere on Jan 3, 2020, 1:58:36 AM
"
Aschere wrote:

Another helpful tip, I see a lot of people suggesting +2 level wands, and I really don't think that is ideal. You can pretty easily pick up a +1 level high mana wand (usually cheaper) which gives you a ton more survivability. Once you get great gear, you don't need the damage but the ES is always nice. My wand alone gives me 1200ES putting me at a grand total of 20,530. I'd take that extra ES over damage any day (unless you're deep delving). It's still important to get at least +1 level though in order to bump spectres to 4, the second +1 level isn't nearly as important. Something like this (or even just 100mana come cheap):

If its got an open suffix you can scour suffixes and multimod.

nice tip here.

picked that up for like 50c. can eventually metacraft it but right now the res makes it super easy to hit the cap with cyclopean coil so i'm just gonna leave it. need to save for a circle now with agony dmg and reservation as that's pretty much the cheapest dmg upgrade possible right now
"
Aschere wrote:
"
shabanotti wrote:
Hi guys, can someone please advise on what to upgrade next? I don't have the legion jewel yet nor the watcher's eye.

Also, I am leveling my gems at the moment so I know that's the bad part already. Anyone else see some other glaring issues? My tankines is ok, but I kind of need more damage I guess.

HoA 21/Empower 4 next?

I would recommend dropping one of clarity/inc duration/faster casting and use a golem (until you get 21 spectre and a +1 wand). It's important to get 5 minions in order to get Onslaught for your crawler. Also if you do decide to keep clarity, swap it to Precision (or if you have the mana War banner). Clarity has no benefit until you get the jewel. Also, there is no reason for ball lightning to be higher than lvl 1. It just takes more unreserved mana to cast as the level goes up.

Upgrade wise, I'd probably recommend getting HoA to 21/20 before Empower. It's a lot cheaper and it will be the identical damage boost.

Thanks, I will drop clarity for Carrion Golem, then focus on HoA 21/20, followed by Empower.

Just another q: skitterbots + HoA + 3 spectres don't count as 5 allies? I was confused by that. So I have to have a golem on top of skitterbots.
"
shabanotti wrote:

Thanks, I will drop clarity for Carrion Golem, then focus on HoA 21/20, followed by Empower.

Just another q: skitterbots + HoA + 3 spectres don't count as 5 allies? I was confused by that. So I have to have a golem on top of skitterbots.

skitterbots dont count as a minion afaik because of the way they are coded into the game. i.e. they are invincible and cannot be targeted by enemies.

in terms of empower 4, a +1 corrupted skin might be cheaper than buying a lvl 4 empower. and bare in mind that the corrupted chest will add 2 levels to HoAG wheras a lvl 4 empower will just add the 1 level
"
crazypearce wrote:

skitterbots dont count as a minion afaik because of the way they are coded into the game. i.e. they are invincible and cannot be targeted by enemies.

in terms of empower 4, a +1 corrupted skin might be cheaper than buying a lvl 4 empower. and bare in mind that the corrupted chest will add 2 levels to HoAG wheras a lvl 4 empower will just add the 1 level

I'm fairly certain Empower 4 is +3 levels to supported gems, which on a +1 chest gives it +4 to gems with +1 gems from the chest itself, those two alone make the herald +5 iirc

edit:
So a +2 chest and empower 3 would be on par to a normal +1 chest and empower 4

Which, to be fair, might have been what you were saying and I misinterpreted it
Last edited by G7Ghost on Jan 3, 2020, 3:24:47 AM
"
G7Ghost wrote:

I'm fairly certain Empower 4 is +3 levels to supported gems, which on a +1 chest gives it +4 to gems with +1 gems from the chest itself, those two alone make the herald +5 iirc

i mean in relation to already having a level 3 empower. a level 3 empower and lvl 20 gem with a corrupted +1 chest would take HoAG to 26. level 3 empower becomes a level 5 empower so it's +4 levels to HoAG, along with the 2 levels from the chest, making it 26.

a level 4 empower in a non +1 chest gives you a lvl 25 HoAG. the lvl 4 empower becomes 5 due to the chest, but HoAG also only gains 1 extra from the chest leaving you with a level 25 HoAG.

i'm pretty sure an extra HoAG level without the best colours beats out a lower HoAG with optimal colours. though this always depends on your current setup and gem levels, so always PoB it out first

edit: to reply to your edit, basically yes lol. but not onpar, better because HoAG also gains 2 levels from the chest
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 3, 2020, 3:33:27 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:

edit: to reply to your edit, basically yes lol. but not onpar, better because HoAG also gains 2 levels from the chest

Yeah I forgot to count the chest in the second half of my thought; benefits of 3am :P

Yeah, that would be definitely an improvement
Hi.

Great build! What flask and gem setup do you use in Sirius fight?
Ign:tomplos
Hello, guys! I am puzzled on what to get next, so many options. Maybe someone can advice pls?

https://pastebin.com/7QNeFprY

Also if any one can share spectres would be great!
ign
@Crimson_Halo
Hey guys, I've just transition from my Hiero DI glass cannon to this so still a freshman and hence few noob questions.
I was just wondering, I have classic gem setup from the guide but I cannot see Poacher's giving me any frenzy charges, also when I use BL it curses randomly (sometimes not), I've tested TC and it was way more solid, but I need dmg. Am I missing some behind the scene thing or it's just like thethings are working here?

Build ofc looks solid but I need +1 corrupt chest asap, t16 bosses takes a little too much time especially with buff from A8. But no more one shoots, boi thats awesome.

Also I cannot figure out how to have less mana unreserved (177 atm) I saw some of u have 50 or less...shall I downgrade my Circle to 39%? POB says I have 2%, is that value acceptable and how important is to have 1% or less?
Or maybe it will be fixed when I level my gems? Like I said, using standard setup as of the time, so for now Precision (and Hatred + Skitters).

Cheers

Edited

Also worth to mention its my first ever build using minions other then golems (4 years in the game...
Last edited by anastazjasz on Jan 3, 2020, 6:40:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info