[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Lol even Alk is playing this
Guys how do you sustain the virulence stacks againts sirus? i always mantain 10 stacks or less... i have circle of nostalgia and ball lighting with poison support.
"
braniels2 wrote:
Guys how do you sustain the virulence stacks againts sirus? i always mantain 10 stacks or less... i have circle of nostalgia and ball lighting with poison support.

spam ball lightning and dodge only when necessary
each time the ball floats by it should be adding almost 10 stacks
maybe add some cast speed. i use faster casting linked to my ball lightning as suggested in the build. i also have cast speed on my wand

"
Lol even Alk is playing this

No he's not...
"
braniels2 wrote:

use gmp instead faster casting.
Close enough, hoa guardian
"
Svazzz wrote:
"
braniels2 wrote:

use gmp instead faster casting.

i will try this
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
konean wrote:

Regarding boots:
The best what I could make with ~1000 alteration Orbs are boots with these stats ready to multi crafting.

+12% to Cold and Lightning Resistances (implicit)
--------
+46 to maximum Mana
+48% to Cold Resistance
+45% to Lightning Resistance

The Res are nice the mana is kinda okay. Are they still worth to mod? I am new to multi crafting.

They are fine but I persoannly went with boots with the mana/%mana prefix along with double res. You can snag them for 2-5c on poetrade with open prefix/suffix. Just need to annul the bad mod off

Is the result. 5c boot with annul to remove a bad prefix, then 3x for crafting

Quick question for you about these i have all the crafts in total you need 2P and 1S space so the boots you start with have to only 1P and 2S. Is there any way to narrow this search or do you just have to buy the boots and hope you get lucky with anul orbs? Also I assume the Mana% and +mana count as just one of these slots?
"
crazypearce wrote:

They are fine but I persoannly went with boots with the mana/%mana prefix along with double res. You can snag them for 2-5c on poetrade with open prefix/suffix. Just need to annul the bad mod off

Have you checked the price recently? Maybe I'm missing something but I am definitely not finding boots like that for 2-5c.
Last edited by Orion19819 on Jan 2, 2020, 9:02:46 PM
"
Close enough, hoa guardian

I wish he plays trade league. I would love to see how he optimizes this build with access to all items.

We can't really compete with necros in SSFHC. Even Juggernaut and Raider Herald of Agony use far less uniques.

EDIT: turns out guardians do well with spectres on SSFHC? Two of the top four, looks like slave drivers?

https://poe.ninja/challengehcssf/builds?mindepthsolo=300&sort=depth-solo
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 2, 2020, 9:16:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info