[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Can someone take a look at my character?

How come I can only hit ~468k? I'm nowhere close to 1mio dmg.

Am I doing something wrong? I know my gems aren't all lvl20 but I put everything at 21/20 and it's not close to 1mio either.

https://pastebin.com/tV5EUiJn
Last edited by lightcaster08 on Jan 2, 2020, 10:29:07 PM
This builds amazing, Ive been breezing through the game and delve. I was wondering If anyone had an opinion on a good way to craft the + Spell and + Minion skill gem wand? I think Itd be good to have in the build guide how to craft it for us noobs.
So according to POB for those interested swapping out Damage on Full Life for DeathMark but going from +1 to +2 on body results in my average damage dropping from ~250k to about ~220k without using DeathMark but when I use DeathMark it increases my average damage to ~350k.

I could be using POB wrong however or not calculating quite right. However the basic math behind it should be solid. Basically, if you go from 2r1b to 2b1r it's a slight dmg loss for regular mobs but it's quite a bit stronger for bosses.

EDIT:*** I don't know what I was doing. Reloaded POB and double checked all my settings and it shows average damage from the crawler is just under 1m now. Not sure if I made the mistake or if it just glitched and reloading fixed. My damage makes a lot more sense now.
Last edited by Mythrol1 on Jan 2, 2020, 11:06:29 PM
"
lightcaster08 wrote:
Can someone take a look at my character?

How come I can only hit ~468k? I'm nowhere close to 1mio dmg.

Am I doing something wrong? I know my gems aren't all lvl20 but I put everything at 21/20 and it's not close to 1mio either.

https://pastebin.com/tV5EUiJn

A lot of it is your gem levels, especially that empower rank 1 which is doing very little for you. If you had another skin of the loyal i'd swap it for vicious projectiles.

Your POB isnt configured for minions to have frenzy charges from poachers mark, you should use another summon like holy relic to get the benefit of 5 allies nearby since you dont have a 4th spectre yet either.

Skitterbots is also a large addition of damage. 18% more that you are missing.

Because you are still using that dagger, you dont have EE, which is massive for damage. You need to replace cold iron point so you can get your ball lightning setup going.

https://pastebin.com/E5j3WTvb

Last edited by Juts on Jan 2, 2020, 10:56:47 PM
"
Kronodude wrote:

Quick question for you about these i have all the crafts in total you need 2P and 1S space so the boots you start with have to only 1P and 2S. Is there any way to narrow this search or do you just have to buy the boots and hope you get lucky with anul orbs? Also I assume the Mana% and +mana count as just one of these slots?

When you are setting up the search on poe trade set it to mana and %mana, total res 85-100 depending on what type of boots you want. The key thing is the add 1 empty prefix and 1 empty suffix. Then you annul the bad prefix off. Or you can search for 2 open prefix for annulling the bad suffix off. (with this method just make sure you have the right res taking into account the suffix you are going to be annulling off)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/JBJGeqWIl

Try setting up a live search with that, or change the mana/%mana prefix for flat es or flat mana

"
Orion19819 wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:

They are fine but I persoannly went with boots with the mana/%mana prefix along with double res. You can snag them for 2-5c on poetrade with open prefix/suffix. Just need to annul the bad mod off

Have you checked the price recently? Maybe I'm missing something but I am definitely not finding boots like that for 2-5c.

Not on like 4-5 days. I guess I bought all of the cheap ones and the supply hasn't built up yet. You can also just try for flat mana/ES as the prefix. The extra %mana doesn't add a huge amount more ES afaik

I'm guessing a lot of them just get vendored to be honest and never make it to the market. They don't seem like anything special and are basically useless outside of this niche craft
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 2, 2020, 11:09:17 PM
Can anyone hit me with the Specter-bois?

Thanks!

@Wardalf_the_Grey
Last edited by Wardalf on Jan 2, 2020, 11:12:09 PM
You get can str on them boots too :)

Loving this build over my lvl 90 raise zombie necromancer. Anyone free to invite me to Delve 250? I am at 105 and really want to replace my spectres. Message me in game at RemmyBestDoodle.

Thanks everyone.
Upgraded my boots from rainbowstrides to a really good can't be frozen pair. Also picked up a bottled faith since I don't need a freeze flask now. I didn't go chill immune but opted for the the Brine King pantheon 50% reduction to chill since it also protects against stun. I highly recommend can't be frozen boots over Rainbowstrides. Pick up one with the temple hybrid mod +mana/%mana.

Another helpful tip, I see a lot of people suggesting +2 level wands, and I really don't think that is ideal. You can pretty easily pick up a +1 level high mana wand (usually cheaper) which gives you a ton more survivability. Once you get great gear, you don't need the damage but the ES is always nice. My wand alone gives me 1200ES putting me at a grand total of 20,530. I'd take that extra ES over damage any day (unless you're deep delving). It's still important to get at least +1 level though in order to bump spectres to 4, the second +1 level isn't nearly as important. Something like this (or even just 100mana come cheap):

If its got an open suffix you can scour suffixes and multimod.

Spoiler

Last edited by Aschere on Jan 3, 2020, 1:04:30 AM
Hi guys, can someone please advise on what to upgrade next? I don't have the legion jewel yet nor the watcher's eye.

Also, I am leveling my gems at the moment so I know that's the bad part already. Anyone else see some other glaring issues? My tankines is ok, but I kind of need more damage I guess.

HoA 21/Empower 4 next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info