[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
konean wrote:
For the guys that run the Cyclopean and Crafted Boots, did you change something in your Passivtree? Like CutieSabba? He went for the sanctuary node. I guess he moved that way to get the Res and more Block? What helps me in the current position of my Lethal Pride, I get +20% Fire Res on the Dreamer node.

Regarding boots:
The best what I could make with ~1000 alteration Orbs are boots with these stats ready to multi crafting.

+12% to Cold and Lightning Resistances (implicit)
--------
+46 to maximum Mana
+48% to Cold Resistance
+45% to Lightning Resistance

The Res are nice the mana is kinda okay. Are they still worth to mod? I am new to multi crafting.

I just put these together for 5ex if that helps

I dont think ill miss the block but sanctuary isn't a bad annoint with some double for us. I'd like to slowly work toward two curse but we'll see.
"
konean wrote:
For the guys that run the Cyclopean and Crafted Boots, did you change something in your Passivtree? Like CutieSabba? He went for the sanctuary node. I guess he moved that way to get the Res and more Block? What helps me in the current position of my Lethal Pride, I get +20% Fire Res on the Dreamer node.

Regarding boots:
The best what I could make with ~1000 alteration Orbs are boots with these stats ready to multi crafting.

--------
+46 to maximum Mana
+48% to Cold Resistance

The Res are nice the mana is kinda okay. Are they still worth to mod? I am new to multi crafting.

I just put these together for 5ex if that helps

I dont think ill miss the block but sanctuary isn't a bad annoint with some double value for us. I'd like to slowly work toward two curse but we'll see.
Last edited by Juts on Jan 2, 2020, 7:22:16 PM
"
konean wrote:

Regarding boots:

--------
+46 to maximum Mana
+48% to Cold Resistance

They are fine but I persoannly went with boots with the mana/%mana prefix along with double res. You can snag them for 2-5c on poetrade with open prefix/suffix. Just need to annul the bad mod off

Is the result. 5c boot with annul to remove a bad prefix, then 3x for crafting
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 2, 2020, 7:22:37 PM
"
konean wrote:

Regarding boots:

--------
+46 to maximum Mana
+48% to Cold Resistance

Sanctuary isn't a bad idea at all. I was trying to figure out where I was going next on my tree and that might be it.

For me the only thing I changed on my tree was I start running Diamond Skin as my oil to get my resistances in order. Didn't change anything else. That's another thing Sanctuary would help with is it'd allow me to oil into something else.

As far as your boots go, mana might be a bit low but the resistance rolls are nice. It's very similar to mine except I have slightly less lightning and more mana.
"
Aggronaught wrote:
does Dread Banner DPS not show up on POB? my Crawler DPS doesnt go up when I use dread banner?

Please use Local Identity fork of POB, it supports impale.
sorry to repeat the question, but does PAth of Building not support dread banner? my Agony Crawler dpS doesnt change..or is there no reason to use dread banner other than the mana reservation

THanks ^^, didnt see the above reply.
Last edited by Aggronaught on Jan 2, 2020, 7:40:35 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
braniels2 wrote:
i have 9 ex to buy the corrupted skin of the loyal with +2, but i dont have luck finding atleast 2r4g or any with 2r... what other colors is good to take?

Any colour combo is good as long as you have at least 2green and 1red but Not with 3 blue. Any colour with at least those on a corrupted +1 chests beats the best colours on a standard skin.

Why no chests with 3b? There really isn't a third blue gem that adds any reasonable dps and you are better off without the corruption but optimized gem combo of 3g2r1b.

So you can go for 4g2r, 3g3r, 3g2r1b, 3g1r2b, 2g4r, 2g2r2b, 2g3r1b. Think that's all the possible options with 2g1r but not 3b. Any of those with a +1 corruption should beat out even the perfect colours without corruption.

If you are unsure just use PoB. And also make sure to not overpay for a 'bad' colour combination as you will find it hard to sell on in the future. I.e I paid 3ex for +1 4g2r so that was alright value. But 8ex for a 4g2r is probably a rip off. Just setup a ping for +1 skins and check the colour/price combo

I assume when you're talking about the 2nd good blue dps gem that you're talking about deathmark? is Elemental Army not good in our build? Sorry for my ignorance on this subject. It's why I'm asking. lol
Cant decide if I wanna go this build or Cospri's COC x.x

"
braniels2 wrote:

there is a 3g2r1b +2 and 6% maximun ES cheap only 1 mirror of kalandra

this 6% maximum ES is local mod and give 0 es in total. Not worth it.

---------------------------------------
best build for this league, tnx

Lethal pride give 20% fire res (and 1% life regen), this helps me capped res with cyclopian coil. Impict on ring give around 700es, so now i have 19100 es with rare boots.
far too expensive build for minmax.
Run HoAg and four auras - Hatred, Flesh and Stone, Clarity 1 lvl and Skitterbots with anointed Charisma.
Last edited by Svazzz on Jan 2, 2020, 8:26:01 PM
"
konean wrote:

Regarding boots:

--------
+46 to maximum Mana
+48% to Cold Resistance

i crafted these boots earlier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info