[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Avereczek wrote:
What do U think about switching Whakatutuki o Matua to Apep's Supremacy which gives bleed immunity + 3% all max res and longer poisons? is it worth to sacrifice 5% regen when block for those bonuses?

This would be a significant change to the build. You couldn't hit 4 spectres, so you'd probably need to switch to zombies (or I suppose you could add a golem). Your minions wouldn't have regen, but that can be fixed easily with just 1 point on the tree.

I'm not sure how well zombies would stay alive with their HP nerf and our lack of many minion related nodes. Maybe if you moved them up to a 4-link to add minion life? 3 spectres + golem would also be a 4-link.

Then there's the point you mention, about losing the 5% regen. That's half the reason the build takes the kiloava jewel, so you also might consider dropping that.

IMHO regen is more of an issue than one-shots to the build. Elemental damage IS the biggest threat, so raising max resist is very good, but because the build hits such high total ES numbers, you're not really getting one-shot by those dangerous elemental sources, so having much higher regen is probably still better.
Why does everyone like skitterbots with this build? Just for the chill to help with hatred?
Last edited by Leptomeninges on Jan 2, 2020, 3:28:07 PM
Hey guys, loving the build and having a blast with it. only really in the early stages of gearing but i'm still farming late yellow maps / early red maps with ease!

I was wondering if any kind soul would take the time to view my profile and make recommendations on what i should be working towards upgrading next (i know there are empty jewel sockets on my tree i just think grand spectrum at 40c + each is rediculess for what it gives and also i dont have uber lab yet)

I was thinking perhaps circle of nostalgia but that means getting new belt/rare boots/ring and balancing ressists on just those i imagine will cost alot of exalts.

The wand with auto cast for curse/offering/desecration etc would be really useful but losing 3 levels to HOA seems like a big damage loss.

TIA for any advise,

P.S i have about 3 ex to spend atm.
"
Nugsterx wrote:
Hey guys, loving the build and having a blast with it. only really in the early stages of gearing but i'm still farming late yellow maps / early red maps with ease!

I was wondering if any kind soul would take the time to view my profile and make recommendations on what i should be working towards upgrading next (i know there are empty jewel sockets on my tree i just think grand spectrum at 40c + each is rediculess for what it gives and also i dont have uber lab yet)

I was thinking perhaps circle of nostalgia but that means getting new belt/rare boots/ring and balancing ressists on just those i imagine will cost alot of exalts.

The wand with auto cast for curse/offering/desecration etc would be really useful but losing 3 levels to HOA seems like a big damage loss.

TIA for any advise,

3 Grand Spectrums give you 270 mana. At only ~40c each that's one of the best values in this entire build. With my gear that's about 700 extra Energy Shield PER gem.
"
Avereczek wrote:
What do U think about switching Whakatutuki o Matua to Apep's Supremacy which gives bleed immunity + 3% all max res and longer poisons? is it worth to sacrifice 5% regen when block for those bonuses?

A great situational swap if you need extra help against bleed and/or elemental damage.

However you lose 1000 energy shield (the aura on you on Whaka scales with our ascendancy), the huge sustain for you and your minion, and you will lose either feeding frenzy damage buff for crawler or taunt, as you will need empower to get level 25 spectre.
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
Nugsterx wrote:

TIA for any advise,

3 Grand Spectrums give you 270 mana. At only ~40c each that's one of the best values in this entire build. With my gear that's about 700 extra Energy Shield PER gem.

Okay i'll grab those jewels then, but gear wise, what can you advise as my next upgrade?
i have 9 ex to buy the corrupted skin of the loyal with +2, but i dont have luck finding atleast 2r4g or any with 2r... what other colors is good to take?
Tried sirus, l6, defense good, but what a shit fight he is.
I just want to play diablo 4 now.

Need a bit more dps as It wasnt really there for the fight yet.
with
, is it better to pick BASTION OF HOPE?

And do i have to switch pantheon Bring KING to Lunaris?

Soemone could give me advice on this? TY

IGN:Sirdec
"
sirdec wrote:
with
, is it better to pick BASTION OF HOPE?

And do i have to switch pantheon Bring KING to Lunaris?

Soemone could give me advice on this? TY

with cyclopean coil and crafted boots

I am using bastion of hope instead of time of need
i am also using lunaris instead of brine king

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info