[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Anyway to make leveling a little easier? lol
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
"
PoorLime wrote:
Anyway to make leveling a little easier? lol

Read OP. Quiilrain with hoa and thiefs torment ring is some of the fastest and easiest leveling i've ever done. highly reccomend, just run around leeching life while your hoag facerolls everything... and i even did it with a regular tabula so if you can afford skin of the loyal it should be ez mode
"
antmit wrote:
"
sirdec wrote:
with
, is it better to pick BASTION OF HOPE?

And do i have to switch pantheon Bring KING to Lunaris?

Soemone could give me advice on this? TY

with cyclopean coil and crafted boots

I am using bastion of hope instead of time of need
i am also using lunaris instead of brine king

This is exactly how I run it too.
If you guys were able to snag a +2 body with 2b what would be the 2nd blue gem you run in it? (Maybe not optimum but a lot better than my +1 body). They didn't even have a 3g2r1b listed with +2 when I checked and I'm sure it'd be way more money.
The best way is to put it in pob and see which gems give the most dps. Likely choices are deathmark which gives additional utility or minion speed which helps speed the little guy up.
does Dread Banner DPS not show up on POB? my Crawler DPS doesnt go up when I use dread banner?
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
If you guys were able to snag a +2 body with 2b what would be the 2nd blue gem you run in it? (Maybe not optimum but a lot better than my +1 body). They didn't even have a 3g2r1b listed with +2 when I checked and I'm sure it'd be way more money.

there is a 3g2r1b +2 and 6% maximun ES cheap only 1 mirror of kalandra
"
braniels2 wrote:
"
Mythrol1 wrote:

there is a 3g2r1b +2 and 6% maximun ES cheap only 1 mirror of kalandra

Oh is that all!?! lol.

On a note about running a body with 2b gems. Deathmark seems like a good option. I was also looking at elemental army but I'm not sure how that would work with our setup since we're also have EE spec'ed and we're pushing cold dmg on targets. If it would apply a bonus to our cold dmg then that might be an option?
Last edited by Mythrol1 on Jan 2, 2020, 7:06:32 PM
For the guys that run the Cyclopean and Crafted Boots, did you change something in your Passivtree? Like CutieSabba? He went for the sanctuary node. I guess he moved that way to get the Res and more Block? What helps me in the current position of my Lethal Pride, I get +20% Fire Res on the Dreamer node.

Regarding boots:
The best what I could make with ~1000 alteration Orbs are boots with these stats ready to multi crafting.

+12% to Cold and Lightning Resistances (implicit)
--------
+46 to maximum Mana
+48% to Cold Resistance
+45% to Lightning Resistance

The Res are nice the mana is kinda okay. Are they still worth to mod? I am new to multi crafting.

"
braniels2 wrote:
i have 9 ex to buy the corrupted skin of the loyal with +2, but i dont have luck finding atleast 2r4g or any with 2r... what other colors is good to take?

Any colour combo is good as long as you have at least 2green and 1red but Not with 3 blue. Any colour with at least those on a corrupted +1 chests beats the best colours on a standard skin.

Why no chests with 3b? There really isn't a third blue gem that adds any reasonable dps and you are better off without the corruption but optimized gem combo of 3g2r1b.

So you can go for 4g2r, 3g3r, 3g2r1b, 3g1r2b, 2g4r, 2g2r2b, 2g3r1b. Think that's all the possible options with 2g1r but not 3b. Any of those with a +1 corruption should beat out even the perfect colours without corruption.

If you are unsure just use PoB. And also make sure to not overpay for a 'bad' colour combination as you will find it hard to sell on in the future. I.e I paid 3ex for +1 4g2r so that was alright value. But 8ex for a 4g2r is probably a rip off. Just setup a ping for +1 skins and check the colour/price combo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info