[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
shadefalcon wrote:
I'm loving the build so far, my tankiest build yet, beating the Surrender block Guardian I played in Blight. Also the return in power compared to the investment is amazing, especially knowing that there is so much more room for improvement.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but it's about the Stoneskin Flayer spectres. I actually got a Primeval Chamber node at delve depth 158 and was able to spawn them with Desecrate. Maybe it spawns from 150 and onwards now compared to the 250 written on page 1?

https://imgur.com/a/jAGA7pg

Also, not sure if this is mentioned before either, but I found that using a Carrion Golem is an easy way to get a 5th minion if you can't get Raise Spectre high enough to summon 4. It does die a lot however with no support gems.

The spectres are higher level from 250 I believe.
"
shadefalcon wrote:
I'm loving the build so far, my tankiest build yet, beating the Surrender block Guardian I played in Blight. Also the return in power compared to the investment is amazing, especially knowing that there is so much more room for improvement.

+1 this is easily my 2nd most tanky character (maybe first idk). I always play tanky characters because my internet hates PoE. I've had multiple characters over 20k ES. This one and Jugg HoWA were the best. I haven't died since I got to maps this league.
REPOST - Hoping for an answer please;

Enjoying the build so far, level 83.

I have a problem with Poachers not giving frenzy charges, to get the frenzy I thought 'you' had to get the killing blow not a minion >?

I assume I have missed something simple, please confirm as I literally get no frenzy charges at the moment.

The only difference between my build tree and the posted is that I have allocated double curses on my amulet, Poachers & Enfeeble at the moment.

If someone can explain or tell me how to get the Frenzy charges I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.
"
braniels2 wrote:
"
Moestitia wrote:
So i finally got my atlas to level 8 and my first try on Sirus at level 8 was Deathless not even close to dying since since i swapped Bastion of Hope over to Time of Need

you can basically tank most of his hits and just heal up instantly with it making any mistakes you make in the fight trival...

one thing i was wondering about tho in your luxury setup how do you get 5 allies since you dropped the 3 lvl for Whakatutuki you are down to 3 specters again and skitterbots do not count towards the allies bonus?

link for my setup: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Moestitia/characters

ofc spectres swapped with skeletons

got super lucky on my wand bought it for 3 exa had to annul a suffix off luckily it happened and now i got his beast of a wand might try and craft better suffix on it at some point like minion attack speed and dmg

and there is still a lot of stuff to improve in my gear setup ofc

i am floating a bit to much mana currently sitting around 127 after alle auras are on but i cannot fit in another aura and cant remove points from the tree either

no video but kill is only around 2-3 mins top

all in all happy with the build and must say Time of Need is worth the swap after you get Lethal pride to boost your block

For Sirus is better to use skelletons than spectres?

much better you can spawn them at him and make them tank all the beam shots

plus if they die no matter you just spawn more
Time zone: CET (GMT +2)
"
Rackiera wrote:
REPOST - Hoping for an answer please;

Enjoying the build so far, level 83.

I have a problem with Poachers not giving frenzy charges, to get the frenzy I thought 'you' had to get the killing blow not a minion >?

I assume I have missed something simple, please confirm as I literally get no frenzy charges at the moment.

The only difference between my build tree and the posted is that I have allocated double curses on my amulet, Poachers & Enfeeble at the moment.

If someone can explain or tell me how to get the Frenzy charges I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

The point of Poachers Mark is not for you to get Frenzies, the point is for the Crawler to get them. And he does.

As Frenzies are stronger on minions than on players, it is a huge damage boost. For me it is

with Frenzies: 3.6m Shaper DPS

without Frenzies: 2.8m Shaper DPS
I think I'll ask again: how do people find the clearspeed?

I've never played hoag, I asked around and got some very conflicting answers... some people thought it was average, a few global fellows thought it was actually fast, while most of my guildmates thought it was "shit-tier" and "only good for bossing", and reddit seemed to mostly consider it slow and "turtle-level".

I'm convinced by the tankiness, and bossing doesn't seem to be a problem, but I'd still want a character that's also actually fun to map with. It doesn't need to be zoom zoom level, but something decent.

So, people who have played this build: how did you find the map clear?
"
Clerith wrote:

I've never played hoag, I asked around and got some very conflicting answers... some people thought it was average, a few global fellows thought it was actually fast, while most of my guildmates thought it was "shit-tier" and "only good for bossing", and reddit seemed to mostly consider it slow and "turtle-level".

I'm convinced by the tankiness, and bossing doesn't seem to be a problem, but I'd still want a character that's also actually fun to map with. It doesn't need to be zoom zoom level, but something decent.

Like i say to everyone that asks me if you're looking for a fast zoom zoom build dont do this. This is not it. The speed is decent,its not a bow character remember that. This is more a chill build that you can run throught without thinking too much and just facetank everything pretty much it. The clear is decent basicly but not the best cause this is not a clear build

Heres a video if you wanna see clear speed in juiced t16 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528593999
Last edited by CutieSabba on Dec 30, 2019, 5:36:40 PM
"
Clerith wrote:

Check out the videos, CTSabba has many hours of streaming in his channel on real world gameplay.
"
Anden888 wrote:
"
shadefalcon wrote:

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but it's about the Stoneskin Flayer spectres. I actually got a Primeval Chamber node at delve depth 158 and was able to spawn them with Desecrate. Maybe it spawns from 150 and onwards now compared to the 250 written on page 1?

https://imgur.com/a/jAGA7pg

Also, not sure if this is mentioned before either, but I found that using a Carrion Golem is an easy way to get a 5th minion if you can't get Raise Spectre high enough to summon 4. It does die a lot however with no support gems.

The spectres are higher level from 250 I believe.

I will update my guide, looks like these rooms come earlier now.

Raise Spectre doesn't care about where you got minions from. If it says Stoneskin Flayer, gem level decides the rest.
Got aul 10 min ago. Only 426 depth and no mods but still first aul kill with this char,heres the video

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528592352

Got this as drop ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info