[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I am currently playing this build as starter. It looks fun with the Agony Crawler. But I have problem in Boss Fight, they can easily 1 shot me :(.
I tried to have as much resist as I could.
So i finally got my atlas to level 8 and my first try on Sirus at level 8 was Deathless not even close to dying since since i swapped Bastion of Hope over to Time of Need

you can basically tank most of his hits and just heal up instantly with it making any mistakes you make in the fight trival...

one thing i was wondering about tho in your luxury setup how do you get 5 allies since you dropped the 3 lvl for Whakatutuki you are down to 3 specters again and skitterbots do not count towards the allies bonus?

link for my setup: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Moestitia/characters

ofc spectres swapped with skeletons

got super lucky on my wand bought it for 3 exa had to annul a suffix off luckily it happened and now i got his beast of a wand might try and craft better suffix on it at some point like minion attack speed and dmg

and there is still a lot of stuff to improve in my gear setup ofc

i am floating a bit to much mana currently sitting around 127 after alle auras are on but i cannot fit in another aura and cant remove points from the tree either

no video but kill is only around 2-3 mins top

all in all happy with the build and must say Time of Need is worth the swap after you get Lethal pride to boost your block

Time zone: CET (GMT +2)
Last edited by Moestitia on Dec 30, 2019, 11:15:12 AM
"
Moestitia wrote:
So i finally got my atlas to level 8 and my first try on Sirus at level 8 was Deathless not even close to dying since since i swapped Bastion of Hope over to Time of Need

you can basically tank most of his hits and just heal up instantly with it making any mistakes you make in the fight trival...

one thing i was wondering about tho in your luxury setup how do you get 5 allies since you dropped the 3 lvl for Whakatutuki you are down to 3 specters again and skitterbots do not count towards the allies bonus?

link for my setup: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Moestitia/characters

ofc spectres swapped with skeletons

got super lucky on my wand bought it for 3 exa had to annul a suffix off luckily it happened and now i got his beast of a wand might try and craft better suffix on it at some point like minion attack speed and dmg

and there is still a lot of stuff to improve in my gear setup ofc

i am floating a bit to much mana currently sitting around 127 after alle auras are on but i cannot fit in another aura and cant remove points from the tree either

no video but kill is only around 2-3 mins top

all in all happy with the build and must say Time of Need is worth the swap after you get Lethal pride to boost your block

For Sirus is better to use skelletons than spectres?
Just a tip for everyone, when searching for a chest. Try to do multiple searches including white sockets to come up with one that will work. I was able to snag this one for 1.5ex instead of 3-3.5ex

I was then able to sell my old one with 3R sockets for over 3ex.
How does radiant Crusade work with only 4 spectres? We need 5 to get the onslaught buff and agony crawler doesnt count.
Mouse broke, double posted
Last edited by FLucksy on Dec 30, 2019, 11:54:59 AM
"
FLucksy wrote:
How does radiant Crusade work with only 4 spectres? We need 5 to get the onslaught buff and agony crawler doesnt count.

Crawler is the 5th...
Really like the build so far, super tanky and dmg is ok.

Got the spectres thanks :)
Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Dec 30, 2019, 12:12:18 PM

Was able to snipe this chest for 17ex, Crawler is Level 30 now.

I wish it was 3G instead of 3R but it should still be worth it.

Not much to upgrade at this point other than +1 gloves, HoAg enchant, a 3G corrupted chest or an even crazier wand/chest but it would be unreasonably expensive.

16.3k ES now.
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Dec 30, 2019, 12:19:40 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
FLucksy wrote:

Crawler is the 5th...

I see, i messed up my testings =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info