[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

agony ring with 40% mana reservation***
"
Chickenneth wrote:
"
Clerith wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:

Heres a video if you wanna see clear speed in juiced t16 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528593999

Thanks for the video.

"
hitmantb wrote:

Check out the videos, CTSabba has many hours of streaming in his channel on real world gameplay.

I initially skimmed through the twitch vod, I saw a lot of delves, t14s and white maps to spawn elderslayers. I guess it's real footage instead of your choice t16 highlight, though.

Mostly, I wanted multiple opinions from average players who are following a guide - not a twitch streamer with probably excellent gear and game knowledge.

But it looks like that the clear, while on the slower side, is kinda half-decent.

Now, two stupid questions about the build: can you really get resistance capped with just rare ring, boots and belt, and at what budget point would you get a Lethal Pride jewel?

I guess I still ascribe to the old thinking about resists, overcapping to 109 or so, what's the case here?

Average player following a guide here.

1) Can you really get resistance capped with rare ring, boots and belt?

I overcapped my resistances to red tier elemental weakness with rare boots, belt and jewels. Here is my gear:

2) At what budget point would you get a lethal pride jewel?

Relatively, it was my last non-luxury purchase. I purchased lethal pride after I bought the helm, chest, shield, gloves, ring, and the rest of the jewels. It is currently going for around 3.3-3.5 ex in the metamorphosis league.

3) Clearspeed.

I'm normally used to playing RF mana guardian, so I was pleasantly surprised with the clearspeed. You can speed things up by shield charging into packs and then using convocation to recall your agony crawler. I am able to do T16 incursion and blight league comfortably as well.

Came here to ask about blight since I failed a t16 cassia encounter at lvl 75 - guessing it's because my gems are still leveling.

What towers do you build for cassia?

And how does this build do for breaking Legion mobs?
Not going to lie, trying to cap resistances while using cyclopean belt and cannot chill / freeze boots might be one of the most stressful things I've done crafting wise in this game. lol.

It took some insane luck to pull it off and required me running Diamond Skin. I have no idea how you guys who did it are pulling off max res using just a ring and boots without diamond skin.

Main reason I did this was because I kept hitting map mods where I was getting frozen in place and getting my ES chunked. Came close to death a few times this way. Should be much safer now.

My question to you guys who have went down this path, did you end up going Bastion of Hope or Time of Need afterwards? BOH to me seems just straight up better after you've went through the trouble to eliminate chill / frozen / ignite / shock. But wanted you're guys thoughts.
Yeah you're certainly underleveled for T16 and the gem levels will make a big difference in damage output.

I didn't play much of blight league so I don't really have a good strategy. I literally just spam build a bunch of the ice towers and upgrade the ice towers near the fungus to imprison the boss monsters. Then I just camp right next to fungus and then I move and position my minions to whichever side has monsters. There's probably a way better strategy or proper way to play blight but I rely solely on my agony crawler.

As for breaking legion mobs, it does a relatively good job for me. However, I do need to state a disclaimer that I play on a potato laptop so whenever I do click the monolith my computer freezes for a good 10 seconds and I only have 2 seconds to react and move to the remaining mobs that my crawler didn't reach while I was idling. As long as you have pierce socketed into the crawler, it does a great job of clearing.

Hope that kind of helps.
So..can anyone post a budget version of this? Looking at the "Starter" gear..that's like 20+ exalt lol
"
Exalted805 wrote:
So..can anyone post a budget version of this? Looking at the "Starter" gear..that's like 20+ exalt lol

To be clear this isn't a league starter build. If you're looking for budget then this build probably isn't right for you. I'm over 10ex deep and I still have a TON I can upgrade. Most of what's left for me is big items too, like 7ex here, 10ex there. That sort of stuff.

You can play the build cheaper but even starting out it was probably 5ex or more into it before I really felt like it was really smooth to play. That's not to say this is a bad build. It's not. It's really tanky and good. But cheap is not what it is.
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
Not going to lie, trying to cap resistances while using cyclopean belt and cannot chill / freeze boots might be one of the most stressful things I've done crafting wise in this game. lol.

It took some insane luck to pull it off and required me running Diamond Skin. I have no idea how you guys who did it are pulling off max res using just a ring and boots without diamond skin.

Main reason I did this was because I kept hitting map mods where I was getting frozen in place and getting my ES chunked. Came close to death a few times this way. Should be much safer now.

My question to you guys who have went down this path, did you end up going Bastion of Hope or Time of Need afterwards? BOH to me seems just straight up better after you've went through the trouble to eliminate chill / frozen / ignite / shock. But wanted you're guys thoughts.

You can always get a corrupted Cyclopean Coil with 15 to all elemental resistance haha.

Or you can do just can not be frozen, which substantially reduce the resistance requirement. Soul of Brine King is pretty decent against chill and stun.

I think CTSabba uses Bastion of Hope, can certainly make argument for either. I am leaning toward Bastion of Hope as well for the complete lazy playing style. As you can take Lunaria against projectiles and chain damage.

But yes, when I get a chance I am going to have to update the guide to use Cyclopean Coil and Can Not Be Chilled / Frozen Boots. The complete immunity to everything is just too good.

Diamond Skin is not bad at all. Utmost Might only gives me around 800 energy shield. With Diamond Skin there is a good chance you will be able to take less resistance else where and get more mana/into/strength so the real gap is smaller.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 31, 2019, 12:52:59 AM
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
"
Exalted805 wrote:

To be clear this isn't a league starter build. If you're looking for budget then this build probably isn't right for you. I'm over 10ex deep and I still have a TON I can upgrade. Most of what's left for me is big items too, like 7ex here, 10ex there. That sort of stuff.

You can play the build cheaper but even starting out it was probably 5ex or more into it before I really felt like it was really smooth to play. That's not to say this is a bad build. It's not. It's really tanky and good. But cheap is not what it is.

Yeah, no doubt. I'm interested in it, because I keep dying constantly on my freezing totem guy. I've got 5ex / 700c..but this build just looks insanely expensive..and I don't really know what is required to get it going. Is it everything in the starter section? Cuz..I don't think I have half of what it takes to hit those items. I just don't want to start a new char, to find out..I didn't have enough to make it decent enough to be better than my current crapper totem build.
Drox on AL6 - Character level 91

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weXEaxKHmF4

"
Mythrol1 wrote:

boots with the chill/frozen mod make it easier to cap over using rainbow stride. if you used a good base for the boots then you have 80-90 res on them. rainbow stride is only 60% total res.

then take a 150-160 total res ring with mana/es which are also pretty cheap and use the prismatic catalyst on it. you then get 180-190 total res ring. lastly just add a jewel in the spare socket to cap the remaining resistance.

obviously you won't be ele weakness capped but you can add curse immune on a flask instead of chill/freeze immune. so i don't think it's particularly difficult to cap, it's just frustrating trying to balance then all to 75+ with only two pieces of gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info