[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
CutieSabba wrote:

Heres a video if you wanna see clear speed in juiced t16 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528593999

Thanks for the video.

"
hitmantb wrote:

Check out the videos, CTSabba has many hours of streaming in his channel on real world gameplay.

I initially skimmed through the twitch vod, I saw a lot of delves, t14s and white maps to spawn elderslayers. I guess it's real footage instead of your choice t16 highlight, though.

Mostly, I wanted multiple opinions from average players who are following a guide - not a twitch streamer with probably excellent gear and game knowledge.

But it looks like that the clear, while on the slower side, is kinda half-decent.

Now, two stupid questions about the build: can you really get resistance capped with just rare ring, boots and belt, and at what budget point would you get a Lethal Pride jewel?

I guess I still ascribe to the old thinking about resists, overcapping to 109 or so, what's the case here?
Last edited by Clerith on Dec 30, 2019, 5:54:09 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Anden888 wrote:
"
shadefalcon wrote:
I'm loving the build so far, my tankiest build yet, beating the Surrender block Guardian I played in Blight. Also the return in power compared to the investment is amazing, especially knowing that there is so much more room for improvement.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but it's about the Stoneskin Flayer spectres. I actually got a Primeval Chamber node at delve depth 158 and was able to spawn them with Desecrate. Maybe it spawns from 150 and onwards now compared to the 250 written on page 1?

https://imgur.com/a/jAGA7pg

Also, not sure if this is mentioned before either, but I found that using a Carrion Golem is an easy way to get a 5th minion if you can't get Raise Spectre high enough to summon 4. It does die a lot however with no support gems.

The spectres are higher level from 250 I believe.

I will update my guide, looks like these rooms come earlier now.

Raise Spectre doesn't care about where you got minions from. If it says Stoneskin Flayer, gem level decides the rest.

Allright good to know.:)

I have a chamber at 168 depth so its probably from 150 or so then like he said.
I also found my chamber at 190 depth. Thought I got really lucky and thats why I am happy to share them. I already shared them with around 10 players so far.

@Clerith

It´s not a fast build. Its like mentioned in the startpost a well rounded build that is decent everywhere and very tanky. But the speed is enough to not think that you are mapping inefficient or something like in that direction.
After reading all the pages of questions and content, ill try and clear things up for people. This is not fast clearing build at all period. Its more laid back and let the minions do the work. I have a lot of fun playing it and I have been playing POE since syndicate seasons and that is it. The guide is easy to follow and easy to understand. Just because OP as items recommended, YOU CAN use your head and think outside the box until you acquire items. I see a lot of people complaining about leveling...Level something else until you get some pieces for the build, its not hard. I feel like A LOT of people except this to be a cake walk and have the build bought out, big tanky minions and things will be a breeze. Like any other build, TAKES TIME. When it comes to Auras, start with flesh and stone and harted and thats it and run that. LEARN the build please please...NOT all of us can afford a level 4 enlighten or 36 ex watcher stone, but POE HAS a lot of resources and I for one looked over three hours of peoples builds who play this similar type and everyone had different auras on....So play with ya need and try out something...If you cant get that socket, try out something else.

I have put in close to about 4-6 exalts on this build trying out different ideas from skellies to zombies and such to maybe help people who play a little differently or don't have certain gems yet ect., but Cyclone and Ball lighting work the best from experience ..Been playing around with Vaal Arc and having a lot of success. I also run for ball lighting with arcange surge and having great success..Skellies are only good for Sirus and zombies die. You can run stone golem to take as a fourth spec if you want too. I play a cyclone version that with the help of CTsubba, people on here and guy on CTsubba twitch chat by the name of Masaaki14 and HitmanB..If you want to play cyclone either run shaper gloves with fortify, cyclone, poison and infused channeling or whatever you want too. I pref to run with gloves with socketed poison and faster attacks and add culling strike cyclone fort and then infused channeling. Also you can run ball lighting with this build without any respeccing. Just swap gloves and weapon and that's it and I still clear fine and do t16 blight maps all the same, sometimes I want a little change. Like I said I am still fairly new POE, I know how the market works, I understand POB a lot more. I still cant figure out the syndicate, but I thought I would give an update of the build.

Ill post my pastebin if anyone wants to look at it and try it out. I am opened to help with my build or if people want to me try out some stuff. I want this to be a learning experience and not a witch hut. I rarely post on forums, but OP also has a life and wants to enjoy POE and I see people asking about cyclone and other stuff or experience from casual player and I willing to answer question. Also you can get Spectres from Delve 97, I get them from 144 delve and also the socket not showing in my POB is my lethal pride

https://pastebin.com/m2420eUe
Last edited by Rodneyking on Dec 30, 2019, 8:10:06 PM
"
Clerith wrote:
I think I'll ask again: how do people find the clearspeed?

I've never played hoag, I asked around and got some very conflicting answers... some people thought it was average, a few global fellows thought it was actually fast, while most of my guildmates thought it was "shit-tier" and "only good for bossing", and reddit seemed to mostly consider it slow and "turtle-level".

I'm convinced by the tankiness, and bossing doesn't seem to be a problem, but I'd still want a character that's also actually fun to map with. It doesn't need to be zoom zoom level, but something decent.

So, people who have played this build: how did you find the map clear?

I'm using Storm Brand personally and I've found the clear to be a fair bit faster than that video. Often I can run through a lot of packs with only Brand Recall, Convocation and Flame Dash so I don't have to stop and cast all the time. I'm not even using spectres (I just spam skellies for single target/during downtime so I don't have to deal with spectres dying) so mapping should be even smoother if you set them up properly since your team always has onslaught. You're giving up 4 valuable skill points for Storm Brand of course, but if you're a lazy bum like me the QOL might make up for it - it's roughly 1.5% max ES per point so you lose maybe 600-1000 ES depending on your pool.
Last edited by Whurthic on Dec 30, 2019, 6:57:31 PM
"
Clerith wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:

Heres a video if you wanna see clear speed in juiced t16 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/528593999

Thanks for the video.

"
hitmantb wrote:

Check out the videos, CTSabba has many hours of streaming in his channel on real world gameplay.

I initially skimmed through the twitch vod, I saw a lot of delves, t14s and white maps to spawn elderslayers. I guess it's real footage instead of your choice t16 highlight, though.

Mostly, I wanted multiple opinions from average players who are following a guide - not a twitch streamer with probably excellent gear and game knowledge.

But it looks like that the clear, while on the slower side, is kinda half-decent.

Now, two stupid questions about the build: can you really get resistance capped with just rare ring, boots and belt, and at what budget point would you get a Lethal Pride jewel?

I guess I still ascribe to the old thinking about resists, overcapping to 109 or so, what's the case here?

Average player following a guide here.

1) Can you really get resistance capped with rare ring, boots and belt?

I overcapped my resistances to red tier elemental weakness with rare boots, belt and jewels. Here is my gear:

2) At what budget point would you get a lethal pride jewel?

Relatively, it was my last non-luxury purchase. I purchased lethal pride after I bought the helm, chest, shield, gloves, ring, and the rest of the jewels. It is currently going for around 3.3-3.5 ex in the metamorphosis league.

3) Clearspeed.

I'm normally used to playing RF mana guardian, so I was pleasantly surprised with the clearspeed. You can speed things up by shield charging into packs and then using convocation to recall your agony crawler. I am able to do T16 incursion and blight league comfortably as well.
Could someone take a look at my links and suggest if I should change something? I'm most curious about auras and main link, the explanations are quite hard to understand for me, as POB and forum thread have different gem links.

Thanks, a lot.
Btw on the topic of clear speed. Get sextant mod on one of your watch stones that increases movement speed per poison on you. Guaranteed hilarity.
"
braniels2 wrote:

How do you configurate the POB for see that DPS? I put 40 virulence stacks in your POB and only shows 1m DPS.

I just copied the PoB from the original post and imported my gear and tree into it. Should have most of the right stuff already setup
hello,

so far leveling this build, i am level 56 currently as i write this post, leveling has been quite easy to me to be honest, i have a quil rain with rain of arrows, poison, life gain on hit, and faster attacks, my agony crawler is always at full 40 stacks, i have agony ring with 40% reduced reductioin and 86% incresed damage i hit with first divine after buying the cheapest one on market, so i can easily fit both agony with viscious projectiles and wrath at the moment and still have a lot of mana left over, i have skin of the loyal with correct colors, and i have empower 3, so my agony is at level 17 even though the gem is level 13, so here is my question, leveling has been good but what i noticed really feels bad is the agony crawlers accuracy, omg he misses like all the time, like more than half the time he is shooting at stuff and it goes right through them, does the accuracy with the agony get any better with levels or is this expected here on out? please help, becasue so far i have dumped a lot of currency into this build, about 7ex already and i dont have the wand yet or the 21/20 agony gem yet, or the helm yet, i did buy the shield and i have a perfect rolled astramentas again bought cheapest one and hit perfect 100 on first hit then used the new catalyst on the for the best astramentas you can get. but i dont want to sink anymore into this build if the agony crawler feels like this most of the time. any advice would help thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info