[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
FLucksy wrote:
How does radiant Crusade work with only 4 spectres? We need 5 to get the onslaught buff and agony crawler doesnt count.

Crawler is the 5th...

I see, i messed up my testings =)
Hi!
Love this build, but someone can share the spectre from delve please? :)
Hi.

Thanks for a great build, works perfect om metamorphs.

Looking for some help with what I should upgrade next.

Thanks in advance. :)
While leveling up using Rain of Arrows, should i be leveling the skill gem or leaving it at level 1? since the damage comes from the crawler i imagine having no mana cost is better than a tiny bit more damage?

Also, while leveling i'm noticing alot that my crawler gets stuck behind obstacles and fires into walls/trees etc, is this normal?
Last edited by Nugsterx on Dec 30, 2019, 1:28:48 PM
"
Nugsterx wrote:
While leveling up using Rain of Arrows, should i be leveling the skill gem or leaving it at level 1? since the damage comes from the crawler i imagine having no mana cost is better than a tiny bit more damage?

Also, while leveling i'm noticing alot that my crawler gets stuck behind obstacles and fires into walls/trees etc, is this normal?

You can leave it at level 1, no advantage from leveling it up.

And thats a normal thing for any minion builds, Convocation is your best friend. You should be using it regularly anyway to give your Zombies life regen. At least if you use the Zombies to proc the Onslaught from your Ascendancy, which you should do, its great for leveling.
Might be a good idea to keep a list/guide (maybe in OP) for people who are sharing spectres? I had at least 20 people message me the other day, so I know there are tons following the thread and needing spectres. Would probably also include that the people only need to join party and go to the host Hideout and use their desecrate to get the correct spectres. I had to walk a lot of the guys through how to do it (its easier if they know ahead of time and just hop in HO then leave after).

Anyway, if you do add it you can include me on the list: DarthACiD
Last edited by NSUCK on Dec 30, 2019, 2:20:01 PM
Just dropped
from Sirus. How much of an damage increase will this give or should I just sell it?
We can just use a global channel for spectre sharing, wasnt /global 6666 used for spectre sharing before?
That would be appreciated, I gave the spectres to like 40 people over the last week, but over the last day I started leveling a speed clearer to help me proc influences faster to then kill the bosses and Awakener with my HoAg build. I can't relog to my other build everytime someone whispers me for the spectres :D
I'm loving the build so far, my tankiest build yet, beating the Surrender block Gladiator I played in Blight. Also the return in power compared to the investment is amazing, especially knowing that there is so much more room for improvement.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but it's about the Stoneskin Flayer spectres. I actually got a Primeval Chamber node at delve depth 158 and was able to spawn them with Desecrate. Maybe it spawns from 150 and onwards now compared to the 250 written on page 1?

https://imgur.com/a/jAGA7pg

Also, not sure if this is mentioned before either, but I found that using a Carrion Golem is an easy way to get a 5th minion if you can't get Raise Spectre high enough to summon 4. It does die a lot however with no support gems.
Last edited by shadefalcon on Dec 30, 2019, 4:10:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info