[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Clerith wrote:
So, I have 25ex to throw at a build that can reliably kill Sirus. How are people finding this? I mean, it looks super good, but in the hands of an average (or worse, lol) player? And how's general mapping compared to something like a skeleton necro?

I've never played Herald of Agony, but the right gear setup looks really complicated to get right.

Mostly I just want something that can laugh at Sirus storms, meteor cage and map decently well.

It's a very comfortable build to play so far for me at least going into early reds (T12) probably a bit slower than skellies but not majorly. Kills metamorphs safely but not instantly. It's a nice chill build I'd recommend it for sure. Haven't tried Sirius yet so maybe someone else can comment there.
Can anyone recommend a cheap and decent unique shield to use whilst I save up for Whaka? About to transition away from bow/quiver to cold iron point and not sure what to run

Also, any decent unique belt options? :D

Cheers!
Last edited by Imthetweety on Dec 30, 2019, 8:15:55 AM
Enjoying the build so far, level 83.

I have a problem with Poachers not giving frenzy charges, to get the frenzy I thought 'you' had to get the killing blow not a minion >?

I assume I have missed something simple, please confirm as I literally get no frenzy charges at the moment.

The only difference between my build tree and the posted is that I have allocated double curses on my amulet, Poachers & Enfeeble at the moment.

If someone can explain or tell me how to get the Frenzy charges I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.
Any way i could add discipline to my hatred without using enlighten +4 ( 6,5 ex Oo ) or shapers touch with +1skill gems ( 15ex Oo ) ?

I am using an 39% reservation circle actualy.

- is skitterbots and discipline a good choice , maybe? or is the dps loss to big?
Last edited by Enterich on Dec 30, 2019, 9:28:45 AM
"
Svazzz wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
]Since you can craft both freeze immune and cannot be chilled that's my goal but I've been unlucky with annuls ^^

how can you do that?
metacraft?

Just came home to get lunch and got lucky annuls and got 2 pairs the first ones im using them. The second ones are for sale for whoever wants them

"
Svazzz wrote:
"
CutieSabba wrote:
]Since you can craft both freeze immune and cannot be chilled that's my goal but I've been unlucky with annuls ^^

how can you do that?
metacraft?

Last edited by Svazzz on Dec 30, 2019, 10:14:28 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
in terms of vicious projectiles you can achieve it without level 4 enlighten or the glove enchant. with a conquerer's efficieny with 1% reduced mana corruption and a golden rule with reduced mana. i think it's worth using both of those before you can ge tthe gloves/4 enlight/helm enchant becuase those are 7ex+ upgrades and the jewels are only 80c give or take. you will need a 37% reduced reservation circle but those aren't too expensive with just the single mod

currently sitting on almost 2.8m tail spike shaper dps. i have hatred/skitterbots/herald/clarity active to give the big dps boost without needing the expensive stuff to get it. so i definitely think it's worth considering using the two corrupt jewels to enable skitterbots + vicious projectiles

How do you configurate the POB for see that DPS? I put 40 virulence stacks in your POB and only shows 1m DPS.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Why people use skitterbots? I can see only + movement speeds, which is for better clearing only. Am i wrong?

Yes you are. The movement speed you see only affects your Skitterbots, so it doesnt do anything for the build.

Not sure how you missed it, but they do shock and chill. They shock for 18%, which is a straight up 18% more damage multiplier for our crawler, which can not be beaten for the small amount of reservation they need with all the -mana reservation we get.

And the area chill is an insane defensive boost, slowing the action speed of pretty much every monster that lives for longer than a second.

Skitterbots is pretty much the most used aura in the whole game since they were introduced since they help almost every build.

Check here: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds

33% of the highest leveled 19379 characters use it!
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 30, 2019, 10:38:17 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Why people use skitterbots? I can see only + movement speeds, which is for better clearing only. Am i wrong?

Yes you are. The movement speed you see only affects your Skitterbots, so it doesnt do anything for the build.

Not sure how you missed it, but they do shock and chill. They shock for 18%, which is a straight up 18% more damage multiplier for our crawler, which can not be beaten for the small amount of reservation they need with all the -mana 4rservation we get.

And the area chill is an insane defensive boost, slowing the action speed of pretty much every monster that lives for longer than a second.

thought generosity will give other minions movement speed
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Not sure how you missed it, but they do shock and chill. They shock for 18%, which is a straight up 18% more damage multiplier for our crawler, which can not be beaten for the small amount of reservation they need with all the -mana 4rservation we get.

thought generosity will give other minions movement speed

Huh? Generosity has absolutely nothing to do with anything Skitterbots does. Its only there for Hatred.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info