[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Shabador wrote:
"
Brackit wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:
I'm using prism guardian and wonder if there is a additional aura you could run. Skitterbots only need 35% reserved. there is plenty of mana left. maybe herald of thunder or aspect of the spider?

I sit around 176 at all times, am I doing something incorrect? I'll have to compare our characters to see!

I actually feel pretty good with this build, not sure what my limits are yet though, I'm hoping this build takes me to the "endgame bosses" as I have never defeated ones like Elder, Shaper, and a few others. I'm about to start pathing for the gems, so i'm hoping to get a bigger increase in needed areas.

*edit* I see i'm missing mana nodes up top.

I would move your Zealotry over to the Prism Guardian, and just level the enlighten in your alt-weapons until you need the extra mana-reservation reduction.

This will put you on low-life, so then also pick up the Pain attunement for a massive dps-boost and arcane vision (unless you like running around in the dark).

The full Sovereignty-node is probably also not needed when running Prism Guardian. I just have the first 4% reduced mana reserved from it at the moment so I can run all my auras.

I'm by no means an expert, so if anyone more experienced want to correct me: chime in. :)

You are correct. You only need 4% reduced mana reservation and can save two points. With all auras on prism guardian you get full mana and can use one or even two additional auras
"
Shabador wrote:
"
Brackit wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:
I'm using prism guardian and wonder if there is a additional aura you could run. Skitterbots only need 35% reserved. there is plenty of mana left. maybe herald of thunder or aspect of the spider?

I sit around 176 at all times, am I doing something incorrect? I'll have to compare our characters to see!

I actually feel pretty good with this build, not sure what my limits are yet though, I'm hoping this build takes me to the "endgame bosses" as I have never defeated ones like Elder, Shaper, and a few others. I'm about to start pathing for the gems, so i'm hoping to get a bigger increase in needed areas.

*edit* I see i'm missing mana nodes up top.

I would move your Zealotry over to the Prism Guardian, and just level the enlighten in your alt-weapons until you need the extra mana-reservation reduction.

This will put you on low-life, so then also pick up the Pain attunement for a massive dps-boost and arcane vision (unless you like running around in the dark).

The full Sovereignty-node is probably also not needed when running Prism Guardian. I just have the first 4% reduced mana reserved from it at the moment so I can run all my auras.

I'm by no means an expert, so if anyone more experienced want to correct me: chime in. :)

EDIT: Also very cheap to just pick up a lvl 21/0 lightning trap gem for a huge boost. Then alternatively level your own 20/20 to try to vaal to 21/20 later.

Awesome! Thanks for the advice! I have made those changes and already see an increase! **EDIT** Well, i'm actually short some life to run all my auras, I just noticed it. I can lose the resist on my gloves currently while running with Prism, so i'll see if I can swing some life there.
Last edited by Brackit on Sep 26, 2020, 7:56:05 PM
"
Brackit wrote:

**EDIT** Well, i'm actually short some life to run all my auras, I just noticed it. I can lose the resist on my gloves currently while running with Prism, so i'll see if I can swing some life there.

You need some reduction when running all 3 auras on life. The first 4% on the way to Sovereignty node should suffice:

EDIT: Your life-flask is a waste when going LL: Exchange it with for example a diamond flask.

EDIT2: And you have quite nice +max life gear which does not help you any more as a low-life. Get +max energy shield / +% increased energy shield which scales a lot better with our skill tree.
Last edited by Shabador on Sep 26, 2020, 10:54:25 PM
"
Shabador wrote:
[
I've just added a blasphemy+elemental weakness to some free sockets, but I am very bad at trying to "thinking outside the guide", so god knows if it's actually worth it. Doesn't hurt, since that mana is just sitting in the pool. PoB is showing higher numbers, so...

EDIT: Actually conductivity instead of elemental weakness would make more sense.

Since we already have a bunch of elemental penetration, it does not seem as good to reduce mobs resistances (damage is good enough on regular/rare mobs). I've ended on a blasphemy+enfeeble to boost survivabilty when clearing.
Hi, can anyone help me and tell me what i should change in my build?
"
Shabador wrote:
"
Brackit wrote:

**EDIT** Well, i'm actually short some life to run all my auras, I just noticed it. I can lose the resist on my gloves currently while running with Prism, so i'll see if I can swing some life there.

You need some reduction when running all 3 auras on life. The first 4% on the way to Sovereignty node should suffice:

EDIT: Your life-flask is a waste when going LL: Exchange it with for example a diamond flask.

EDIT2: And you have quite nice +max life gear which does not help you any more as a low-life. Get +max energy shield / +% increased energy shield which scales a lot better with our skill tree.

Yeah, I was trying to get life so I could run all my auras, I had no idea the mana reduction would work with that! Makes sense now that I see it! I'll start looking to replace the life on gear! I still feel pretty squishy though.
Did someone already try Divergent Lightning Trap? sounds interesting
Playing an arc trap build atm. I'm squishy cuz life and dodge builds you know. I have around 15ish exalts. Do you think I can convert it to this?
Hello there, love the build, as I expected :) I love traps and with Block and ES it's even better. I still need 6 link Shavronne's and upgrade some of my gear, but have no problems with clearing maps or Heist. Thanks for this build! :)
Have a good league exiles!
Last edited by MadHatterAbi on Oct 2, 2020, 5:05:01 PM
Hi,

Trying to following the guide, but it is a bit confusing.

In one of the screenshots the character Dukezy is used as a example, but that is a trickstar. And on the account there are more than one Sabatours - which one is the most up to date?

And there are a couple of PoB's - which one is the high end PoB that we should as example? The PoB on from 17 december?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info