[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

What about the alternate quality gems ? do we use?
Last edited by fallen182 on Sep 22, 2020, 5:17:15 PM
Im lvl 60 and Im being one shotted and takes forever to kill simple yellow mobs, what Im doing wrong :c
"
matheusfab wrote:
Im lvl 60 and Im being one shotted and takes forever to kill simple yellow mobs, what Im doing wrong :c

Both your rings, the shield and your gloves have big upgrades for more life. I would spec out of a lot of the ES in the tree and get more life there as well, until you have shavronne its less useful. Thats what i did at least, i had around 3k hp for a while until i went over to ES(which is still low but workable).

Getting a wand and a shield with +1 to lightning skills will be a good damage upgrade(pref with one or two dmg stats in addition). Both your rings are also easy dmg upgrades.

As far as playing goes, as the guide says, throw trap-move-trap-move all the time. if you are close to a pack trap it and flamedash away from them to not take hits, other than that just be vigilant with the pots!
Last edited by foleylantz on Sep 24, 2020, 4:06:33 PM
How tanky and far into endgame can I get with this build for around 3 exalts in Heist?
"
foleylantz wrote:
"
matheusfab wrote:

Both your rings, the shield and your gloves have big upgrades for more life. I would spec out of a lot of the ES in the tree and get more life there as well, until you have shavronne its less useful. Thats what i did at least, i had around 3k hp for a while until i went over to ES(which is still low but workable).

Getting a wand and a shield with +1 to lightning skills will be a good damage upgrade(pref with one or two dmg stats in addition). Both your rings are also easy dmg upgrades.

As far as playing goes, as the guide says, throw trap-move-trap-move all the time. if you are close to a pack trap it and flamedash away from them to not take hits, other than that just be vigilant with the pots!

Thanks for the tips it helped me alot!!
I'm using prism guardian and wonder if there is a additional aura you could run. Skitterbots only need 35% reserved. there is plenty of mana left. maybe herald of thunder or aspect of the spider?
Last edited by Sttorr on Sep 25, 2020, 12:46:30 PM
"
Sttorr wrote:
I'm using prism guardian and wonder if there is a additional aura you could run. Skitterbots only need 35% reserved. there is plenty of mana left. maybe herald of thunder or aspect of the spider?

I'm experiencing the same with the prism guardian.

I've just added a blasphemy+elemental weakness to some free sockets, but I am very bad at trying to "thinking outside the guide", so god knows if it's actually worth it. Doesn't hurt, since that mana is just sitting in the pool. PoB is showing higher numbers, so...

EDIT: Actually conductivity instead of elemental weakness would make more sense.
Last edited by Shabador on Sep 26, 2020, 10:59:10 AM
Hi
What about this? https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/v0yaL5XuE
"
Sttorr wrote:

I sit around 176 at all times, am I doing something incorrect? I'll have to compare our characters to see!

I actually feel pretty good with this build, not sure what my limits are yet though, I'm hoping this build takes me to the "endgame bosses" as I have never defeated ones like Elder, Shaper, and a few others. I'm about to start pathing for the gems, so i'm hoping to get a bigger increase in needed areas.

*edit* I see i'm missing mana nodes up top.
Last edited by Brackit on Sep 26, 2020, 10:36:02 AM
"
Brackit wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:

I sit around 176 at all times, am I doing something incorrect? I'll have to compare our characters to see!

I actually feel pretty good with this build, not sure what my limits are yet though, I'm hoping this build takes me to the "endgame bosses" as I have never defeated ones like Elder, Shaper, and a few others. I'm about to start pathing for the gems, so i'm hoping to get a bigger increase in needed areas.

*edit* I see i'm missing mana nodes up top.

I would move your Zealotry over to the Prism Guardian, and just level the enlighten in your alt-weapons until you need the extra mana-reservation reduction.

This will put you on low-life, so then also pick up the Pain attunement for a massive dps-boost and arcane vision (unless you like running around in the dark).

The full Sovereignty-node is probably also not needed when running Prism Guardian. I just have the first 4% reduced mana reserved from it at the moment so I can run all my auras.

I'm by no means an expert, so if anyone more experienced want to correct me: chime in. :)

EDIT: Also very cheap to just pick up a lvl 21/0 lightning trap gem for a huge boost. Then alternatively level your own 20/20 to try to vaal to 21/20 later.
Last edited by Shabador on Sep 26, 2020, 10:50:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info