[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Spent all remaining currency on 6-Link Shavs but single target damage still feels absolutely terrible at t15+. I know my wand sucks but I just don't understand why every single boss suddenly takes forever. AW5 was a huge pain in the ass. Build was fun till early red maps but now it feels like I hit a wall and every boss is a struggle
"
Sttorr wrote:
Spent all remaining currency on 6-Link Shavs but single target damage still feels absolutely terrible at t15+. I know my wand sucks but I just don't understand why every single boss suddenly takes forever. AW5 was a huge pain in the ass. Build was fun till early red maps but now it feels like I hit a wall and every boss is a struggle

Haven't had time to play Heist league, but as far as patch notes, no HP adjustments was made to bosses or monsters, so the power shouldn't have been affected since none of our stuff got nerfed either.

As you can see in the clips etc, the bosses went down super easy ;P

Your wand is really really bad though, a lot of power is lost by having a poor wand. I'm almost certain even without having played Heist, that you could get a 2 or 3 times better wand for less than 50c.

Getting lab enchant on boots (lightning dmg) is also a strong boost.

"
MadHatterAbi wrote:
Hello there, love the build, as I expected :) I love traps and with Block and ES it's even better. I still need 6 link Shavronne's and upgrade some of my gear, but have no problems with clearing maps or Heist. Thanks for this build! :)
Have a good league exiles!

You're welcome m8, glad you enjoying it :)

"
intered wrote:
Hi,

Trying to following the guide, but it is a bit confusing.

In one of the screenshots the character Dukezy is used as a example, but that is a trickstar. And on the account there are more than one Sabatours - which one is the most up to date?

And there are a couple of PoB's - which one is the high end PoB that we should as example? The PoB on from 17 december?

The POB is under skilltree category.
My own most recent character (last league) is DissentXTV_TrapSHC
Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 4, 2020, 1:41:15 PM
Would you be willing to look at my stuff and make some suggestions? not sure what i should improve on at this point besides maybe a ring? Thanks for the guide btw its great! :D
errr that was me above xD
Last edited by feynz on Oct 5, 2020, 12:23:38 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:

Haven't had time to play Heist league, but as far as patch notes, no HP adjustments was made to bosses or monsters, so the power shouldn't have been affected since none of our stuff got nerfed either.

As you can see in the clips etc, the bosses went down super easy ;P

Your wand is really really bad though, a lot of power is lost by having a poor wand. I'm almost certain even without having played Heist, that you could get a 2 or 3 times better wand for less than 50c.

Getting lab enchant on boots (lightning dmg) is also a strong boost.

Well I had a deeper look into PoB and the problem isn't even the wand. More increased spell damage would only be a small damage increase. I'm missing a lot of crit multi from jewels. Those for 4 jewels make a massive difference and would almost double my damage. Time to respec some points
Last edited by Sttorr on Oct 5, 2020, 1:52:11 PM
Has anyone given Divergent Lightning Trap a go? You loose 20% increased lightning damage but gain a 20% chance for a projectile to return to where the trap popped. Seems interesting.
"
SiNTiX_ wrote:
Has anyone given Divergent Lightning Trap a go? You loose 20% increased lightning damage but gain a 20% chance for a projectile to return to where the trap popped. Seems interesting.

Running with anomalous atm. It is fun hear loot drop from 2 screens away :D But planning to test divergent too.
Last edited by Kminek666 on Oct 9, 2020, 12:57:33 AM
hey man I was wondering if you could help me figure out what I could upgrade next on my build Ik I'm kind of a low level but I'm trying to figure out what I could do next besides levels

https://pastebin.com/cKS2w0RE
so i just reached finished act 10, when do i meet the life threshold to activate zealotry with blood magic? i have both linked together (lvl 16) with lvl 1 vaal clarity and it says i dont have enough life to use it
"
tipnosis wrote:
so i just reached finished act 10, when do i meet the life threshold to activate zealotry with blood magic? i have both linked together (lvl 16) with lvl 1 vaal clarity and it says i dont have enough life to use it

upgrading your blood magic support could lower the reservation for it

also getting your sovereignty node will also lower the res for it as well
Last edited by BeyBlades on Oct 13, 2020, 4:01:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info