[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

At one point does this build "turn on"? I'm currently leveling and i'm trying my best to just avoid having to respec the ES nodes so i'm taking everything in the POB as is. I opted for the damage first..I don't mind being squishy, however i'm taking forever to kill a simple yellow mob. Does it just come online once you get a 4L+? Ideally i'm dropping Spire trap on the yellow/boss mob and just spamming traps while Flame Dashing around.

Hopefully it's just not having a proper link. Currently running in a 3L for Trap and 4L for Spire

*Edit* Never mind, I found a cheap 5L and that's when it comes online for damage..haha
Last edited by Brackit on Sep 19, 2020, 10:46:22 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to start this build but I can't Import the skill tree in path of building...

"Invalid Tree Link "

Am I the only one t have this problem?

thanks
"
_AdicToPoE_ wrote:
Hi,

Just wanted to start this build but I can't Import the skill tree in path of building...

"Invalid Tree Link "

thanks

Are you using the community fork of POB?
Otherwise take a peek at the skill-tree of my character from last league, DissentXTV_TrapSHC. :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Sep 19, 2020, 6:54:37 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
_AdicToPoE_ wrote:
Hi,

"Invalid Tree Link "

thanks

Are you using the community fork of POB?
Otherwise take a peek at the skill-tree of my character from last league, DissentXTV_TrapSHC. :)

I am using PoB.
ok I will look your character =)
Hi Guys! Ty for the Build and detailed explanation so far @oestergreen. Started with this Build for Heist League (Level 82 atm) because last time i played a Trapper was in Perandus (if i remember correctly) and found a Trapuser would fit great in this league xD. Leveling and first steps into maps was a bit hard but im used to a Herald of Agony (mana guardian) and found it refreshing to see how hard some Content can be :P

Got some Gear together for now and will see how it performs later when i invested more. Already got some tweak ideas in mind :)Will update more if someone is interested.

Ty and gl for the League.

Ah one question we wont benefit from a headhunter correct?
Last edited by Anena on Sep 20, 2020, 5:17:35 PM
"
Anena wrote:
Hi Guys! Ty for the Build and detailed explanation so far @oestergreen. Started with this Build for Heist League (Level 82 atm) because last time i played a Trapper was in Perandus (if i remember correctly) and found a Trapuser would fit great in this league xD. Leveling and first steps into maps was a bit hard but im used to a Herald of Agony (mana guardian) and found it refreshing to see how hard some Content can be :P

Got some Gear together for now and will see how it performs later when i invested more. Already got some tweak ideas in mind :)Will update more if someone is interested.

Ty and gl for the League.

Ah one question we wont benefit from a headhunter correct?

Headhunter works for trappers. It's one of those strange exceptions.
Though the buffs you get are kinda meh for a trapper (since it's your traps doing dmg, not you), aside from movement speed of course.
Hi, Im starting this build for heist, can I follow your guide exactly? or is there any change? thanks! :D

btw, if you use ele focus your traps cannot shock right? Should I switch for something else?
"
Panchy34 wrote:
Hi, Im starting this build for heist, can I follow your guide exactly? or is there any change? thanks! :D

btw, if you use ele focus your traps cannot shock right? Should I switch for something else?

The guide is up2date, you can follow it (although i've not converted the 3.11 skilltree to 3.12, but that's cuz there was no changes to our pathing).

Use POB community fork.
We get shock from skitterbots, it's also in the faq:) Have fun enjoy Heist!
Thank you so much :D
Hey Dissent. TYVM for the in-depth build/analysis. Easy to follow and effective in practice. League started this and it's been solid as expected. At times felt very squishy/vulnerable vs certain act bosses (Solaris Guardian, Kitava, etc.) but overall felt safe, so I'm sure someone better & more patient than me could level this effectively in hardcore.

Level 87 now w/ some OK gear. Transitioned to pure LL/ES a few levels ago. Was really enjoying the 5-link Tinkerskin hybrid life/es setup up to that point so was delaying the transition somewhat, but can definitely see/feel the upside to LL (especially the damage), even though I could still use some more levels/nodes/jewels to takes it to the next level in terms of survivability.

Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info