[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
tipnosis wrote:
so i just reached finished act 10, when do i meet the life threshold to activate zealotry with blood magic? i have both linked together (lvl 16) with lvl 1 vaal clarity and it says i dont have enough life to use it

You can also use alternative quality version with lowered reservation-Anomalous Blood magic, but it's an expensive gem.

edit:
Any ideas how Improve my character? I have 5100ES and feel very squishy at awa3 t14+ maps. May be shield with mana reserv and high ES instead prism guardian?
https://pastebin.com/Pk6Q0tgg
Last edited by Kminek666 on Oct 14, 2020, 2:29:08 AM
"
"
tipnosis wrote:
so i just reached finished act 10, when do i meet the life threshold to activate zealotry with blood magic? i have both linked together (lvl 16) with lvl 1 vaal clarity and it says i dont have enough life to use it

You can also use alternative quality version with lowered reservation-Anomalous Blood magic, but it's an expensive gem.

edit:
Any ideas how Improve my character? I have 5100ES and feel very squishy at awa3 t14+ maps. May be shield with mana reserv and high ES instead prism guardian?
https://pastebin.com/Pk6Q0tgg

5k ES is not enough to feel good at maps, it's too low. You need around 7-8k. Pastebin is not working, so I checked your character on the site. Shield would give a huge boost to ES that's for sure, you need all jewels with the highest possible ES, 8% increased maximum energy shield is a must for every jewel. Do you use Discipline? Vaal is for saving yourself, but base Discipline gives a huge boost as well. Hard to say what else without pastebin, I reached level 94 and have 8k ES.
made 90lvl (finally!! :D ) , using 3x 8% ES jewels + small cluster with energy from naught and atm 19lvl Discipline = 6300 ES. Not ideal yet, but better than 5100.
Last edited by Kminek666 on Oct 16, 2020, 2:58:50 AM
"
made 90lvl (finally!! :D ) , using 3x 8% ES jewels + small cluster with energy from naught and atm 19lvl Discipline = 6300 ES. Not ideal yet, but better than 5100.

Awesome! Some improvements :) Hard to say where you can improve more, as I'm not a master of POE haha, maybe small adjustments like energy shield on rings or sth, and of course the shield. Titanium shield gives like 1k ES extra, but I understand you want to keep more auras with Prism.

Hey there, I played this build back in metamorph and I missed it so hard that I came back to it. I'm at around 9.3k ES and map clear is clearly amazing, boss are dying quite fast too, Sirus is still a pain because of his crappy design but everything else is going well.
I think I'll try to change my boots and gloves and maybe invest in some cluster jewels. I'm always open to other suggestions.
Crown of the inward eye possibly a good option for the helmet, if you don't need to res?

It's a lot of damage and es, and it's cheap, and available with the enchant...

Yeah, it's not as good as the mirror-tier helm in the POB but it's also about 1ex, and not 80ex.

AND it's Str/Int so easy to roll the 3R/1B sockets for our CWDT.
Last edited by zz9za on Oct 17, 2020, 7:21:29 PM
First of all, thanks for the guide. First time playing trapper and first time playing a LL build, and both feel amazing. Had some problems till I figured out how to switch to LL but got over them with some perseverance.

I have a question the regarding the damage of the build.

Doing T11 - T13 maps right now and the clear is amazing and the survival is quite good (@5300 ES), however when I encounter Metamorphs and Bosses it feels like I'm hitting them with wet noodles. It's terrible. Could you please help me with a quick look to my char (the ballz one) and tell me what I'm missing (probably quite a lot).

I know that things I need to do are :

- 4th lab
- Rumi and Wise Oak
- about 15 more levels
- more ES on gear
- lvl 21 gem / gems

I wanted to use a Darkness Enthroned belt, but my ES takes a massive nose dive (almost 500 ES) and it feels horrible.

What are some upgrades I could look forward to ? Sorry if this question is too generic, but as it's the first time I'm trying a ES build, it's quite new territory for me.

Again, thank you for the great build idea ;)
"
torrasque2007 wrote:
First of all, thanks for the guide. First time playing trapper and first time playing a LL build, and both feel amazing. Had some problems till I figured out how to switch to LL but got over them with some perseverance.

Doing T11 - T13 maps right now and the clear is amazing and the survival is quite good (@5300 ES), however when I encounter Metamorphs and Bosses it feels like I'm hitting them with wet noodles. It's terrible. Could you please help me with a quick look to my char (the ballz one) and tell me what I'm missing (probably quite a lot).

- 4th lab
- Rumi and Wise Oak
- about 15 more levels
- more ES on gear
- lvl 21 gem / gems

I wanted to use a Darkness Enthroned belt, but my ES takes a massive nose dive (almost 500 ES) and it feels horrible.

What are some upgrades I could look forward to ? Sorry if this question is too generic, but as it's the first time I'm trying a ES build, it's quite new territory for me.

In my experience, jewells with 8% ES gives you around 120+ ES each. It would compensate your belt change.
Last edited by Kminek666 on Oct 18, 2020, 5:43:51 AM
"
torrasque2007 wrote:

- 4th lab
- Rumi and Wise Oak
- about 15 more levels
- more ES on gear
- lvl 21 gem / gems

I mean... basically everything you wrote here lol. Lvl 21 gems give a big boost to dmg along with quality, the same with rumi and wise oak flasks. The last ascendency will almost definitely help you as well. I highly recommend swapping to darkness enthroned belt with really good jewels, because it can give you ES and dmg at the same time. Jewels with 8% ES must have. I stopped playing this league but I have 8K ES, you need at least 6-7k to feel comfortable, check my character if you want to see more.
So I had an itch to play lightning trap again (it's my most favourite build of all time) and noticed that the build had been changed to the Max block version.

Just wanted to ask what the differences are between this and the old Es build? Obviously this one should be more tanky etc but damage wise it looks like it's much lower from Minotaur video?

And does anyone have a pob from the old build just so I can look at the tree and compare damage etc

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info