[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
GodIsAGirl wrote:
"
idkfa13 wrote:
Hi all,

Trying to sort out my boots and links as the guide says:

Blood Magic ➡️> Zealotry ➡️> Clarity(whatever lvl you can fit) ➡️> Enlighten Support (3 minimum, 4 optimal).

When it says low-life does it just mean you are speccing out of life and into full es? Are there any nodes i need on the tree to do this?

I am starting to go full es and have a shav's but zealotry it saying I don't have enough life and mana reserved shows 122%, i thought this would reserve life instead due to blood magic?. I dont have the enlighten in yet, will this allow me to use zealotry?

cheers

Yes, you will need to have enlighten support as it reduces the amount of life % reserved (due to blood magic).

Low life refers to being below 30% of maximum health via reserving life using auras. You will need to have above 5k shields at least before jumping into low life. You will tend to be squishy and die often until you have >8k shields.

Thanks for the info. just got a level 3 enlighten but still cannot use zealotry. It still says not enough life and mana reserved now shows as 112%. Can someone take a look and let me know why i cannot use it?
"
idkfa13 wrote:
"
GodIsAGirl wrote:
"
idkfa13 wrote:
Hi all,

Trying to sort out my boots and links as the guide says:

Blood Magic ➡️> Zealotry ➡️> Clarity(whatever lvl you can fit) ➡️> Enlighten Support (3 minimum, 4 optimal).

When it says low-life does it just mean you are speccing out of life and into full es? Are there any nodes i need on the tree to do this?

I am starting to go full es and have a shav's but zealotry it saying I don't have enough life and mana reserved shows 122%, i thought this would reserve life instead due to blood magic?. I dont have the enlighten in yet, will this allow me to use zealotry?

cheers

Yes, you will need to have enlighten support as it reduces the amount of life % reserved (due to blood magic).

Low life refers to being below 30% of maximum health via reserving life using auras. You will need to have above 5k shields at least before jumping into low life. You will tend to be squishy and die often until you have >8k shields.

Thanks for the info. just got a level 3 enlighten but still cannot use zealotry. It still says not enough life and mana reserved now shows as 112%. Can someone take a look and let me know why i cannot use it?

You will need lvl up blood magic gem. Higher blood magic gem is lower reservation. and dosome quality on blood rage.
Last edited by Kminek666 on Jan 5, 2020, 8:00:03 AM
Thanks for the help, with zealotry and pain attunement node just gained 10k tooltip dps!
ty for this guide, but i can't understand what i did wrong. now i try to play CI build, as 4 me it look less squishy.
But i can't normaly map t12-13+, low dps even for map bosses. I know about helm enchant, but mb i miss smth
"
ty for this guide, but i can't understand what i did wrong. now i try to play CI build, as 4 me it look less squishy.
But i can't normaly map t12-13+, low dps even for map bosses. I know about helm enchant, but mb i miss smth

Going for CI means that you will be losing out on dps from running zealotry as well as the mana regen from clarity. This is on top of not having the extra damage from Pain Attunement.

Boot enchantment is a quick and easy way to gain damage, as well as buying a cheap 70%+ spell damage shield. You will want a 5 link shav as well as a chayula before transitioning into low life. I would spec out of CI and go for a normal life build until you have enough funds to get those 2 items.

You can check my PoB for item stats to go for, https://pastebin.com/bLNtb7C4. DPS ~765k average hit on shaper.
Last edited by GodIsAGirl on Jan 5, 2020, 1:08:50 PM
"
GodIsAGirl wrote:
"

Going for CI means that you will be losing out on dps from running zealotry as well as the mana regen from clarity. This is on top of not having the extra damage from Pain Attunement.

Boot enchantment is a quick and easy way to gain damage, as well as buying a cheap 70%+ spell damage shield. You will want a 5 link shav as well as a chayula before transitioning into low life. I would spec out of CI and go for a normal life build until you have enough funds to get those 2 items.

You can check my PoB for item stats to go for, https://pastebin.com/bLNtb7C4. DPS ~765k average hit on shaper.

I tryed to play low life, but i can't use 4 auras, even with lvl 3 enlighten. ofc, with shavrone and chayula. about shield- can't decide what is better- 15% redused mana reservation or spell dmg
Hey guys, I'm looking to switch builds and this looks promising. Is 25 ex enough to gear up this build completely? My main goals are t16 maps and Sirus.
I see in the leveling tree/final that the first few levels you take the intelligence nodes instead of the mine/trap dmg ones
Is this to simply use 1 less point to get to Trickery, or is the Intelligence needed later one?

Thanks!
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
I see in the leveling tree/final that the first few levels you take the intelligence nodes instead of the mine/trap dmg ones
Is this to simply use 1 less point to get to Trickery, or is the Intelligence needed later one?

Thanks!

It's lvl 90+ optimization, the few % trap dmgs are not worth the extra point which can lands us an extra jewel socket. Early game it's fine to pick the trap dmg points if you don't mind un-doing the points later.
it didn't im on console

don't know if that will work im trying to find out why my es and dps so low im getting destroyed but ive done everything in tree til lvl 77
ive bot got uber done not unlocked yet
Last edited by alckipone on Jan 5, 2020, 6:44:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info