[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hi, I'm playing the build but I'm feeling extremely squishy, Am I missing something? Would appreciate any advice!
"
Acnologia23 wrote:
Hi, I'm playing the build but I'm feeling extremely squishy, Am I missing something? Would appreciate any advice!

Aye, go through the last 2-3 pages of this thread and the guide "survival tips" section. Surviving shouldn't be a struggle:)
Also a good idea to watch a couple of my videos for playstyle (main post has a news section at top with lots of videos linked, showing the build in action @current league in T16's with nasty mods)

"
Almez wrote:
Here is a pastebin link to pob with current talent tree and gear, if my account for some reason still stands as private..

https://pastebin.com/Uq3zDryt

You picked wandslinger? untrain those and invest them into throatseeker (big dps upgrade).

Your gear is also really really ouch. Your shield has low ES and no real dmg mods worth mentioning - you should be easily able to upgrade that for less than 5c to something much better with some 40-50+ spelldmg or lightning dmg%.

Replace your 20/20 lightning trap gem with a 21/20, they are very cheap and it's another nice boost to dps.

Your wand is also not very good and the bench craft you added does nothing, it only work with actual attacks, not with spells. The craft has to say lightning damage % or lightning damage to spells. If it says just adds lightning damage, it means to attack abilities, not spells.

Your helm has decent ES, but lacks crucial piercing enchant. If you're on a tight budget I'd rather get a helmet cheap with even just merciless lab enchant for pierce.

Remove the 2 points you spent to add jewel socket on right side (empyrian jewel). They're wasted until you can get a proper good jewel. Instead invest those 2 points into getting Annihilation crit to spells node.

Lastly, for ST and in most situations, i'd use elemental focus in your 5L, rather than controlled destruct as 5th. Save it for when you get a 6L.

Those are what stands out to me and what i'd work on first. Have fun m8 :)

"
sycosyco wrote:
Why do we use controlled destruction (that prevent critics) on our trap while looking for critics rate/multiplier modifier on items?
(sorry not used to all poe technics)

Because in POE your crit accumulation goes above 100%, while crit chance is capped at 100% and we have a lot of crit accumulation in our tree as you correctly say, which means we counter the downside of controlled destruct, but gain the upside and it is very much worth it.

"
dpham99 wrote:
would this be a good shield to multimod on?

It's a nice shield definitely. With multi-mod, you'd still have 1 open affix to slam an ex onto (or Leo lvl3 in research). So it depends a bit how much of a gambler you are, hoping the slam hits good or if you'll be happy with current 2 mods +multimod.
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 4, 2020, 9:59:02 AM
Mind helping me what to upgrade next exactly?

https://pastebin.com/E09eQAT1

Sitting on about 4ex right now and I'm not really sure what to get next. Feels like I'm lacking dmg kind of though.
Hi all,

Trying to sort out my boots and links as the guide says:

Blood Magic ➡️> Zealotry ➡️> Clarity(whatever lvl you can fit) ➡️> Enlighten Support (3 minimum, 4 optimal).

When it says low-life does it just mean you are speccing out of life and into full es? Are there any nodes i need on the tree to do this?

I am starting to go full es and have a shav's but zealotry it saying I don't have enough life and mana reserved shows 122%, i thought this would reserve life instead due to blood magic?. I dont have the enlighten in yet, will this allow me to use zealotry?

cheers
"
idkfa13 wrote:
Hi all,

Trying to sort out my boots and links as the guide says:

Blood Magic ➡️> Zealotry ➡️> Clarity(whatever lvl you can fit) ➡️> Enlighten Support (3 minimum, 4 optimal).

When it says low-life does it just mean you are speccing out of life and into full es? Are there any nodes i need on the tree to do this?

I am starting to go full es and have a shav's but zealotry it saying I don't have enough life and mana reserved shows 122%, i thought this would reserve life instead due to blood magic?. I dont have the enlighten in yet, will this allow me to use zealotry?

cheers

Yes, you will need to have enlighten support as it reduces the amount of life % reserved (due to blood magic).

Low life refers to being below 30% of maximum health via reserving life using auras. You will need to have above 5k shields at least before jumping into low life. You will tend to be squishy and die often until you have >8k shields.
Hello guys,
Today I just HIT 36 challenges :)
Pretty cool portal :P

I changed a little my jewels in tree.
I finally crafted my weapon and I got a shield with alot of spell damage.

Aaaaand I "crafted" my body armour like this :

Average hit : 695.257

PoB : https://pastebin.com/msDNZi6b

Tell me what you think ;) Cheers !!
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
Hello guys,

Holy *, that's an amazing corrupted chest you have here!!
"
IsildurStefy wrote:
Hello guys,

That's an insane shavs for trappers holy *** :o

Shaper down - he definitely got buffed with health, but he's still easy.
Can't wait till they fix chaos clouds on awakener so they can't literal lock you out of the fight at the entrance.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/531081544?t=0m
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 4, 2020, 7:06:42 PM
I decided try something new and picked your build. But I am stuck on yellow maps (i feel safe and comfortable enough there, not on red). I am struggling with low damage and only 6K+ ES. (Matter of equip?) Also, when I run wrath+discipline and activate skitterbots (have enlighten lvl 3 on all of them), I have exact ZERO mana so I can't throw any trap. Any idea how to solve mana issue? My profile is public, you can check my character.
edit: added PoB link
https://pastebin.com/3Y5tvsUH
Last edited by Kminek666 on Jan 5, 2020, 7:54:58 AM
Again, where is mid-lvl gear?
When u have shavron but cant afford any another expencive items like helmet with reduce mana and -resist (like 2ex now).
Is "elemental damage with attack skills" mod good for us ?
What stats we lacking? u have int and str on gear.
Or i just must pick up gear with max ES, and resists ?
I dunno what items i need to buy right now.
I`m 65 lvl , finished storyline. Have shav and chayula.
PS i have this :
is it good ?
Would be very great if u can provide search links to poetrade for every piece of mid-lvl gear.
PS for now i definetly have CRAP gear provides 4k ES, and no clue what to buy.
Last edited by daiverok on Jan 5, 2020, 8:38:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info