[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Acnologia23 wrote:
Hi, I'm playing the build but I'm feeling extremely squishy, Am I missing something? Would appreciate any advice!

this is a bit of a glass cannon build, but low life builds are in general. the reason that low-life can be effective is that it can crank the DPS up. I'm not convinced that's true as much now as it used to be. For example low life allows you to run skitter bots and zealotry. is the DPS for those 2 things really worth the hassle and expense of low-life ? seems iffy. so if you don't have the DPS, you are going to die:

1 u r low life and susceptible to freezing. run out of heat flask ? ur dead.
2 u r low life. any kind of DoT will cause you to miss ES recharge. you'll die just standing there.
3 u r low life. you will get stunned. ever wonder why sometimes you try to throw traps and you can't ? you've been stunned.
4 you have 0 damage mitigation. i just had a syndicate member 1-shot me from off-screen. 6.7k ES -> 0. Don't even know what the attack was.

all of these things are much, much less of a problem if you kill the boss fast enough. don't kill it fast enough and ur ded.

these new champion bosse can be pretty nasty. i have a tanky life based character with high regen and 7k life. veritania just one shot him. that's fucked up. why did she 1-shot me ? i saw her attack coming and I tried to move, but I WAS FROZEN, with 7k life. that's messed up.

so you are not missing something. collect your currency, and put together the gear to get those DPS up. if you are dying a lot you'll just have to run lower level maps until you can gear up.

you do know that Sabotuers are immune to Ignite first of all,Eye or Presence of Chauyla makes you immune to stuns and if you want freeze immune just get a Dream Fragments
(Edit) Thank you nothingtoxic, you were quicker than me at replying it;P

We are not a squishy build, it's about how you play it - this league is dangerous for all builds.

42% Attack Block
19% Spell Block (can increase to 27%)
50% Chance to not get hit from ANYTHING around you.
10-11k ES (7-8k in medium gear)
1k+ ES regen per sec. (don't stop throwing traps?)
Screen-clearing ability.
Off-screen hitting enemies.
Immune to Ignite
Immune to Shock (a one-shotter of many builds)
Immune to Stun.
Immune to Freeze/Chill (depending if dream fragments ring)
Room for THREE magic flasks with other immunities.
What more immunities you want? damage? o.O lol.

But better to let video speak for itself:)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/531810398
Sextants, beyond, corrupted/UD'ied...
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 6, 2020, 7:36:07 AM
One question...try to make that lightn. dmg enchant on boots? or have
..in POB is 10k dps diffrence betwen them...
"
bravo373 wrote:
One question...try to make that lightn. dmg enchant on boots? or have
..in POB is 10k dps diffrence betwen them...

I would ignore the 10k difference and keep them as-is and rather buy a pair of boots with already 1-160 enchant and start craft on those. (If you want the extra 10k dps)

These ones you got have an enchant that work for many builds and with really nice stats, so if you manage to craft a replacement pair with lightning enchant, you could sell these for quite a lot imo.
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 6, 2020, 9:09:09 AM
1) how good is this build with 5link Shav? dont think i can afford 6 link :(
2) how goot it is without fancy expensive gear (and without multimod weapons,which are not in game anymore,heh)?o.o
Anyway,ty
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
2) how goot it is without fancy expensive gear (and without multimod weapons,which are not in game anymore,heh)?o.o
Anyway,ty

I'm doing t16 with a 5link, a Sceptre I identified myself and helmet which I fossil crafted with 5c in fossils, may have gotten lucky there but 5c for each try is pretty cheap.

I couldn't kill Sirus because I suck and the fight sucks even more, but got him down to 20% hp on my first try, so it's possible.

Also, this league is very rewarding, I started very late and already have currency for a 6l but am a bit reluctant to grab it since I only have 77 unreserved mana and a 6l Lightning Trap costs 69 mana. I'm preparing to try and craft a new helmet with 5% mana reserve reduction but don't know if it's going to solve this problem by itself...
"
xmadruguinha wrote:
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
Anyway,ty

I'm doing t16 with a 5link, a Sceptre I identified myself and helmet which I fossil crafted with 5c in fossils, may have gotten lucky there but 5c for each try is pretty cheap.

I couldn't kill Sirus because I suck and the fight sucks even more, but got him down to 20% hp on my first try, so it's possible.

Also, this league is very rewarding, I started very late and already have currency for a 6l but am a bit reluctant to grab it since I only have 77 unreserved mana and a 6l Lightning Trap costs 69 mana. I'm preparing to try and craft a new helmet with 5% mana reserve reduction but don't know if it's going to solve this problem by itself...

Hi m8, go for a -mana cost on your ruby ring and yes definitely the 5% reduce via helm would also save you from any mana troubles (i see u already have an enduring mana flask, so imo having just enough for 1-2 trap throws is enough for people who anyway use their enduring flask lots)

Gj though getting awakener down so far in first try with a 5L
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 6, 2020, 3:59:33 PM
I just checked on poe ninja :)

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Saboteur&item=Shavronnes-Wrappings&skill=Lightning-Trap&sort=dps

I have the highest dps on this league
"
IsildurStefy wrote:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Saboteur&item=Shavronnes-Wrappings&skill=Lightning-Trap&sort=dps

Nice one mate, send me that shavs tunic asap, jk =)
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
IsildurStefy wrote:

Nice one mate, send me that shavs tunic asap, jk =)

Haha :D I was on big shift on hospital and 2moro i`m again, but after that...in weekend maybe, im gonna double corrupt another 6L shav :) if i get smth good i let you know and ill gift to you ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info