[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Also an easy way to make the large cluster we use.

"

I just want to again say that using vaal disc as soon as you enter the "nightmare realm" is an amazing way of countering the typical initial heavy load of damage in the "realm".

The combination of es-on-block% and vaal disc is amazing and the thing about vaal disc is that it regains charges extremely fast to be ready again.
Further, your ES-on-block scales with your es-pool, so the more ES you stack as you improve your gear, the better those 5% recovery becomes. I currently have 40% att-block and 70% spellblock with rumi's active.

Very short clip:

"

Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 30, 2021, 10:30:41 AM
Well upgraded some gear last night and got another exalted drop, so have 2 exalted. After shield what do you suggest upgrading next?

Fastest upgrade is buying lvl 21 lightning trap from market for 5c.

Since amulet will probably not be replaced, might be worth to 20x life/defence catalyst already.

Tempering catalyst cost 3c per, you get ~total 250 ES from it. Don't know if life catalyst is cheaper atm, probably not.

Atleast what I did when I didn't know what to upgrade next.

Also, you should be able to get a better wand with open suffix for your trigger.

Or try crafting one yourself with essences. Lightning pen, lightning dmg to spells, spell dmg, spell crit chance.

Recommend crafting on fractured (Useful mod ofc) sceptre/wand ilvl 84. Itemlevel 84 because it's minimum level for T1 spell dmg etc.

Don't know if it's showing wrong here, but your belt has open prefix for bench mod. You could craft life regen+max mana on it or sth else.

Also getting 6-link shavs this league is very easy with tainted fusings. Make sure it has 6 sockets before bestiary corrupt or temple double corruption (Last might brick ofc).

Then set item to 4 links with bench mod and use your tainted fusing: If it goes below 4-link, use bench mod again for 4-link. Otherwise keep using tainted fusing until 6-link.

+2/+3/+4 shavs is huge dmg boost for this build. Also from a cost standpoint, it's way more efficient than triple/double crit multi jewels.

Because of this I would run alva in glennach and get some temples ready for corruption.

Even a +2 Shavs is already big dmg-wise.
Last edited by Sorafina on Oct 30, 2021, 11:43:49 AM

Wut i need upgrade next?
"
Sorafina wrote:
Spoiler
Fastest upgrade is buying lvl 21 lightning trap from market for 5c.

Since amulet will probably not be replaced, might be worth to 20x life/defence catalyst already.

Tempering catalyst cost 3c per, you get ~total 250 ES from it. Don't know if life catalyst is cheaper atm, probably not.

Atleast what I did when I didn't know what to upgrade next.

Also, you should be able to get a better wand with open suffix for your trigger.

Or try crafting one yourself with essences. Lightning pen, lightning dmg to spells, spell dmg, spell crit chance.

Recommend crafting on fractured (Useful mod ofc) sceptre/wand ilvl 84. Itemlevel 84 because it's minimum level for T1 spell dmg etc.

Don't know if it's showing wrong here, but your belt has open prefix for bench mod. You could craft life regen+max mana on it or sth else.

Also getting 6-link shavs this league is very easy with tainted fusings. Make sure it has 6 sockets before bestiary corrupt or temple double corruption (Last might brick ofc).

Then set item to 4 links with bench mod and use your tainted fusing: If it goes below 4-link, use bench mod again for 4-link. Otherwise keep using tainted fusing until 6-link.

+2/+3/+4 shavs is huge dmg boost for this build. Also from a cost standpoint, it's way more efficient than triple/double crit multi jewels.

Because of this I would run alva in glennach and get some temples ready for corruption.

Even a +2 Shavs is already big dmg-wise.

Just want to highlight this response.

It's spot on and it's definitely much easier getting your 6L shavs this league (for much cheaper) and the costs of getting a massive item like a ++gems shavs has dropped considerably! Last league I didn't even bother forking out 40ex for a +3/+4 shavs, I managed fine with just a regular shavs, but getting the +3 or +4 is like entering a cheat level, and it's much more obtainable in scourge league.
This build scales way better than I expected at the start. Currently trying to finish Uncharted Realms passives and I'm genuinely interested if The Feared is viable at this moment in the league. Delving is also surprisingly good, aiming to hit 400 today. Overall I'm pretty happy with its current state - wanted to explore more builds early in the league, but it seems that I'll stick to this one a little longer.

Current gear:

Something is wrong... I just sold tinkerskin for shav and dps is much better but I have not currency for better shield and I don't know what else is bad.

I've got insta deaths on regular maps t2:
4300 es
32/52 block
all auras LL.
no mana problems
I have any c and I can't grind :(

edit: Ok I just forgot about chaos after get LL (ci before) Im so much under chaos res. Should I sell shav and buy good shield for ci for now and max other items until I'll get all items for LL?
Last edited by Zakk777 on Oct 30, 2021, 4:16:05 PM
Testing out your build and I'm a little confused, you talk about going chain reaction in your guide but your pob has explosives expert instead. Which one do we go? And if we go explosives, where's our sources of chill and ignite? Or are we taking it just for the crit against shocked? Or is it just for pob dps bloat and we do actually go chain?
So basically get a 6 socket shavs, get it at least 4l, and double corrupt and pray it's not bricked?
"
Zakk777 wrote:
Something is wrong... I just sold tinkerskin for shav and dps is much better but I have not currency for better shield and I don't know what else is bad.

I've got insta deaths on regular maps t2:
4300 es
32/52 block
all auras LL.
no mana problems
I have any c and I can't grind :(

edit: Ok I just forgot about chaos after get LL (ci before) Im so much under chaos res. Should I sell shav and buy good shield for ci for now and max other items until I'll get all items for LL?

u need buy this
for chaos rez

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info