[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"

"
ericchongws wrote:
Is this a good build that I could sink my currencies into during mid/late league? How's the damage and survivability ceiling for this build?

The best feedback is found by the players who took the build all the way:)
It's still very early league, but I've seen lots of people post feedback from their progress in the last 3-5 pages of this thread. If I was you, i'd just browse those and make an informed decision.

The author telling you "yes yes, ofc" is kinda hollow:) I haven't been able to play this league nearly enough yet, but I plan to do everything -as usual- but not in the speedyboi pace that you'll find others doing it!

Several people already posted that they completed the atlas/ AW8/9 etc, so I'd just read their feedback if I was you and decide.

Goodluck!

"
Brian9824 wrote:
I need to look into crafting some shields soon, what ilvl shaper shield should I be looking for? Want to get a few on hand for harvest rolls too.

I just had my 3rd exalted drop so need to upgrade some gear tonight as i'm sitting on 2ex atm.

check my response to desuuuu at page 282(about shield crafting) :) and ilvl 86 is the best.
Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 29, 2021, 9:31:04 AM
Algor Mortis is VERY solid early/low budget damage boost that might actualy scale even to endgame. Using Cold snap on weapon triger to get chilled ground effect, vaal version even provide frenzy charges on lone bosses.
Do you see Crown of the Inward eye as being a worthy end game helm to use? Is it worth looking to buy one with lightning trap enchant?
Hey peeps.
I am looking for some feedback on what I can/ should upgrade or am maybe missing in gear or passives to help with defence.

I'm sitting at around 4.7 ES res capped I think 28 block and like 50 or 60 spell block. I think I am getting randomly one shot from phys attacks. A couple more points from passives I can add for more es and spell block but what about phys. I can get rumis and a better shield for more block but that might put me at 40 block? What can I do?

Thanks
I don't know how to edit a post...
To clarify I have only ran up to T5 maps and scourge. I play pretty aggressive which is a little awkward with tossing mines but gotta go fast right?
Build still very strong, also buffed tempest shield damage is nice to have as well. Tempest shield also leeches large amounts of ES with "lightning/ele/spell dmg leeched as ES".

Got very lucky on first double corrupt. Killed hidden, maven, sirus 8, shaper and formed so far.

T14+ scourge with mods at higher stacks still very rippy, maybe it will be better with more energy energy shield.
"
Namper wrote:
I don't know how to edit a post...
To clarify I have only ran up to T5 maps and scourge. I play pretty aggressive which is a little awkward with tossing mines but gotta go fast right?

Edit is big red button with E on the right side of post under your avatar. I was running with 4k3 ES up to T10 and damage is way more important than defense, keep throwing traps ahead and as long as you can oneshot things its all good. If you dont have arrogance lvl20 for zealotry, you can run it with blasphemy and conductivity (or temp chains, but i had problems with lightning resist enemies early on).
I have zealotry and arrogance running now I think level 17's with the life reservation mastery which changed my damage from 9k to 16k which has helped. Yeah I see what you are saying I have some troubles with some lightning res mobs.

Thanks for the info. To be fair this is my first full ES/LL build in the years I have played. Think it's just a very different play style. Will have to browse some profiles after work.
So 2 questions

1. Worth spending a decent chunk to get Crown of the Inward Eye w/ pierce enchant? Do you see it being used for quite a while?

2. Why Zealotry, the consecrated ground doesn't proc from traps correct? At 50% cost, it seems like precision would be almost if not more effective and give us a lot more life for another aura (Or is it the wording MORE spell damage vs increased being a larger buff then i think? **EDIT, pretty sure yes, brain fart with how convoluted damage is)

Still might try to squeeze in precision instead of vitality i was currently running though at least.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Oct 29, 2021, 4:14:45 PM
Some bonuses are additive, some are multiplicative, thats why Paint attunement (LL) is so strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info