[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

How about your flask setup guys? Anyone here checked already which flasks are BiS for us now? I mean Diamond flask is probably dead. Idk about Bottled faith.

"
Ankhain wrote:
How about your flask setup guys? Anyone here checked already which flasks are BiS for us now? I mean Diamond flask is probably dead. Idk about Bottled faith.

Bottled Faith is still the best flask in the game and will stay. Diamond Flask got a huge hit, yes - we could eigher swap out Diamond for another defensive flask, or you could double dip for damage with Atziris promise - nerfed as well but stronger than Diamond Flask.
How does the auras look if you run Herald of Thunder? What would be the other choices to go with with Harald of Thunder? Skitterbots?
Looking forward for Shavs being 100ex in HC league.
** incorrect** With lighting spire being changed to be affected by trap throwing speed instead of cast speed, why does all the cast speed remain on the tree? PoB says +48% and a bunch of nodes/gear. ** incorrect **

edit: My bad. Seems I was looking at something wrong a few days ago. DissentXTV corrected me.
Last edited by MegaGrubby on Jul 23, 2021, 10:36:20 AM
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
With lighting spire being changed to be affected by trap throwing speed instead of cast speed, why does all the cast speed remain on the tree? PoB says +48% and a bunch of nodes/geear.

It says 26% in POB from the guide and we don't pick cast speed, neither now or before this was changed.

The only cast-speed we picked is for other reasons, like example when we pick 10% cast speed to save using 1 point in the optimized build when getting arcane swiftness. Otherwise cast-speed only exists in conjunction with a point we selected for other bonusses.
Hi, the build seems really nice, i think i'll try it in few hours for the new league.
Will you be streaming the league start?
if yes, will it be with this build?

nice work on this build anyways man !
cya
Good Luck to everyone starting this build, and let RNGesus be with you!!!
HC trapper, glory or tears. Here we go.
Gonna try this, cheers mate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info