[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
just add any input you have for this league starter

Literally what I've been doing ;)
I will do my best to be here for league-start and stream it :)

The new physical dmg trap looks interesting, but I plan on following my own guide to make sure everything is smooth after the myriad of other builds being nerfed.

As it was mentioned some pages back and in my first response to the patch notes being released:

Pretty much everything seem good for us on paper. The only mild worry I have is how the flask game turns out and the mana cost of things, as it was globally nerfed as well, but for the most part it shouldn't be a problem and we have plenty of options that can help sustain if we need it.

Obviously we are affected by the entire game being nerfed (support gems etc), but for the most part, traps has been left alone and even slightly buffed in some cases (our spire trap).

I'll do my best to be online tomorrow for the launch and on twitch if possible; twitch/dissentxtv

This will be an interesting league as everything has been shaken up with the many nerfs! I'm sure people will have lots of questions and such, so in general i'll do my best to be around and if you see me online on twitch then it's okay you come there and ask. It's much easier for me to answer while playing and reading chat than sitting here on the forum:)

Whichever build you all play, hopefully you have a great league start! Hf :)

('ill toss in the updated POB, altho nothing has changed from 3.14 to 3.15 pob-wise. not in the skilltree or the pathing. For gems we'll most likely replace controlled destru with crit strike% or crit multiplier for 6th - potentially pen or added lightning dmg, i'll have to test numbers with these nerfed supports)

pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/RRDCy575
(for pob community fork)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 22, 2021, 5:01:35 PM
"
Vennto wrote:
"
just add any input you have for this league starter

Literally what I've been doing ;)

telling people that this build is a good league starter but preaching there are much better ones that exist isn't really adding much input to this build guide and thread, but good luck with that, pos

Good, reviewing the POB, in lvl 100 it does not have the CI node ... what is the reason why we do not take it? we are supposed to go full ES right?
"
Jandrohg wrote:

Good, reviewing the POB, in lvl 100 it does not have the CI node ... what is the reason why we do not take it? we are supposed to go full ES right?

End game is low life with shavs armor. CI is intermediary and optional
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Jul 22, 2021, 6:18:21 PM
Thanks for the answer, but I can't understand it, in the videos it goes with 1 life, also I don't understand how shavs gives you low-life

Excuse the translator, but thank you anyway

"
pr13st wrote:
"
Jandrohg wrote:

End game is low life with shavs armor. CI is intermediary
"
Jandrohg wrote:
Thanks for the answer, but I can't understand it, in the videos it goes with 1 life, also I don't understand how shavs gives you low-life

Oh ok so this item does not let chaos dmg bypass the energy shield this means we can reserve mana and life for auras while stacking ES so we have EHP

If the video is with 1 life then it's CI, if it's like 20-30 life then it's low life
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Jul 22, 2021, 6:23:18 PM
You just use a gem that lets you reserve life for auras instead of mana... It is called arrogance support. Edit: and then connect the support to a couple of auras and enable them to go low life, of course.

"
Jandrohg wrote:

"
pr13st wrote:
"
Jandrohg wrote:

End game is low life with shavs armor. CI is intermediary
Last edited by DanKoloff on Jul 23, 2021, 2:35:47 AM
Hey boys

I'm eyeballing this build to leaguestart, but I'm worried about the LL endgame: I see life + mana reserved to hell in the guide and videos, yet the auras were nerfed in terms of manamultipliers.
Wont this have a huge problem for this build?

Edit: As it was pointed out, aura multipliers werent nerfed, mana should be still fine for skills!
Thanks!
Last edited by Nordix on Jul 23, 2021, 4:30:14 AM
"
Nordix wrote:
Hey boys

I'm eyeballing this build to leaguestart, but I'm worried about the LL endgame: I see life + mana reserved to hell in the guide and videos, yet the auras were nerfed in terms of manamultipliers.
Wont this have a huge problem for this build?

Aura reservation and the Arrogance support gem have not changed at all. You will end up reserving exactly the same percentage of life and mana as in the past.

On top of that the support gems used in trap 6-links have mostly only gotten a 10% increase in mana multipliers, meaning instead of 2-3x more mana used per cast/attack like most other builds we come away with only a 50-75% increase. Build should be totally fine on the mana front.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info