[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
How do you feel about Badgers version?

Does Melee Phys damage works without the tag "melee" on Blade Trap ?

"
Vennto wrote:
1 - Poison Blade Trap --> Wasps Nest, Binos
2 - Phys Impale Blade Trap --> High Phys, Paradoxica
3 - Lighting Blade Trap --> HoWA, Int-Stacking
4 - Fire Blade Trap --> Rebuke of the vaal + Avatar of Fire
5 - Fire Blade Trap --> Vulconus

And what you think about Cold Blade Trap with White Wind ? (+ Hatred and HoI)
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Jul 22, 2021, 12:46:20 PM
Reserved 3.15
"
Vennto wrote:
"
I just wonder... You said - if im correct - that You will play some powerhouse to get money, and then roll into this build, right? Doesnt that mean this build is quite shit starter then? It's just my weird perspective, but, ye, Im just wondering.

Not the author of the build ;-) No, it´s not a shit starter at all, and especially not since a lot of stuff got nerfed and Traps are fairly unharmed compared to other builds.

I started this build in Ultimatum Season, and - as many would agree - the very first days of a league are where you can make fast money if you are able to break through into high red tier maps. To be able to clear that content fast and comfortable this build needs, BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE:

- Six-Link Shavs
- Helmet enchant on ideally a crown of the inward eye
- Decent wand with probably +1
- Trap Throwing speed, eigher on the Belt or the gloves

I personally felt the damage was not sufficient without those upgrades, and all of those - while surely possible - are expensive in a league-start scenario. A 6-link shavs is about 7-10ex, wands with further stats can cost 1-2ex+, belt and gloves weren´t on the market last season so you had to produce a decent piece yourself, and crown of the inward eye is dependant on the fact that people got sirus down already.

None of those items are mandatory though - as Ostergreen showed, you can clear the game on a 5-link. But, and that is my point, you won´t be that effective and fast as with other builds.

So ultimately it comes down to your own ambitions:
If you want a solid starter that scales very well into endgame, and possibly a char you can start the league while also investing on it til you end the league, then this is definately the build to go for you.
If you on the other hand are hitting racing-times while leveling, want to farm mirrors and want to use the first weekend to get you ahead, then I would suggest builds can work on a smaller budget.

I dont understand why you are here on this build guide, this build scaled fine as a life build, you do not need all the end game gear to do all content in this game. You personally felt the damage was no sufficient for a league starter? are you serious? I played this build in ritual and ulti as a league starter and it was incredible. And with all the nerfs to literally everything in the game this build will shine even more.

I dont understand why you come here to tell everyone this build is not a great league starter as other builds and that ice trap is much better. Then go to those build guides and stay away from this one. Why are you coming here promoting people to play other league starters? you want every single person all playing the same thing? Its bad enough everyone is going to be playing traps and now the price of everything is going to go through the roof.

I really just dont understand why you are here in the first place. dude if you dont want to league start this build then fine, but dont sit here and try to steer people away from starting this build. thats really shitty of you to do
Pastebin 3.15 update ??
Guess there will be no 3.15 pastebin update coz author doesnt check it up here, we need to do it by ourselves :<
"
I dont understand why you are here on this build guide

To help people make informed decisions.

"
You personally felt the damage was no sufficient for a league starter? are you serious?

I don't know how often I have to repeat myself. It is a good league starter, the dmg is enough to clear. I just know other builds that deal more damage with a lower investment, therefore giving a stronger leaguestart.

"
I played this build in ritual and ulti as a league starter and it was incredible. And with all the nerfs to literally everything in the game this build will shine even more.

Yes, due to the nerfs this build is even stronger in comparison. Nontheless, I have a different opinion than you. Can't u just share yours without getting personal?

"
I dont understand why you come here to tell everyone this build is not a great league starter as other builds and that ice trap is much better.

Well maybe because people ask?!

"
thats really shitty of you to do

Yeah, how dare I to share my opinion on that build after I played it on literally all available budgets, from league start into mirror tier.
"
Guess there will be no 3.15 pastebin update coz author doesnt check it up here, we need to do it by ourselves :<

Just use the same tree as 3.14, nothing changed. Just don't use controlled destruction and you'll be fine.
For everyone clamoring for a 3.15 PoB, here you go:

https://pastebin.com/yPwBgmPe
"
ykibrahi wrote:
For everyone clamoring for a 3.15 PoB, here you go:

https://pastebin.com/yPwBgmPe

<3
So do we still want to replace Lightning Spire Trap? It got a nice buff right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info