[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Was a great stream tonight, the launch was super smooth (gj @ggg) and I had a lot of you guys coming by the stream! 55+ viewers at one point is quite a record for me, ty everyone for your support :)

I'll be here tomorrow to finish my way to maps!

So far I'm only on a 4 link... used 3-link all the way till act4 and completed the first ascendancy on a 3link, with skitterbots and clarity(lvl 1) as my auras.

In act 4 I found a 4 link and went with 2 blue, 1 green, 1 red for picking up inspiration from library early on which made it pretty easy on my mana.

Inspiration + enduring mana flask is a great combo to counter pre-mapping mana issues. You'll still be chuggin' your mana flask, but not nearly as much.

It's all on my stream VOD, so you are obviously welcome to go watch it if you need inspiration for league-starting. :) Hf, see ya'll tomorrow.
Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 24, 2021, 5:40:55 AM
I league started this.

died a handful of times in act 1 due to all the new balance changes but other than that once i got to 12 and picked up lighting trap it was pretty smooth sailing. decided to call it a night about half way through act 6. running 2 4 links, 1 for lighting trap and one for lighting spire
Just got to Act 3 with this, died to a Red beast because I wasn't paying attention but aside from that deathless so far.

I have pretty mediocre gear (did come across a Wanderlust, but nothing else remarkable) so I'm happy thus far.

Would love to hear more about how this goes in maps in 3.15 though!
A5 HC atm. I went pyro first and will go born after so damage is a little low but I feel tanky. Found a really nice 1h and shield early though.

It might get a little dicey in the tree after 45ish since you have a lot of dead points in INT and es nodes aren't the best choice so early.

I am going to pick up some extra life nodes to respec out later like Cruel Preparation.
Last edited by poeGT on Jul 24, 2021, 5:50:17 AM

hi!
pyromaniac ancestry regenerates HEALTH, but let's shield from enrgia,

if someone explained it to me! Thank you!!
"
Jandrohg wrote:

hi!
pyromaniac ancestry regenerates HEALTH, but let's shield from enrgia,

if someone explained it to me! Thank you!!

Zealots Oath on the passive tree.

"life regen applies to energy shield instead"

Once you go full ES, you have to get that passive
"
poeGT wrote:
A5 HC atm. I went pyro first and will go born after so damage is a little low but I feel tanky. Found a really nice 1h and shield early though.

It might get a little dicey in the tree after 45ish since you have a lot of dead points in INT and es nodes aren't the best choice so early.

I am going to pick up some extra life nodes to respec out later like Cruel Preparation.

Definitely! pickup all the life nodes in HC.

We have a lot of life nodes connected in the standard pathing of the build and in HC i'd grab all of them:)

I've made an image here showing the details (you don't HAVE to follow the red pathing or circles, it totally depends on how safe you want to play while leveling):

(Right click image and open in a new tab to view full size)

Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 24, 2021, 7:54:42 AM
Sir, i read the guide and probably didnt noticed, but in your videos it seems the balls from the trap are bouncing back of walls, whats causing this behavior ?

Am i going crazy?
I started this in HC. Level 72. Ended up trying ice trap at around Act 6. In hindsight it probably was too early. I've hit maps and Ice trap is really nice as it can freeze bosses quite well. Single target isn't amazing tho.

My tree I went for Scion life wheel. Will have to respec a fair bit when I get ES gear, but better that than being dead :)
"
ikkyhirsch wrote:
Sir, i read the guide and probably didnt noticed, but in your videos it seems the balls from the trap are bouncing back of walls, whats causing this behavior ?

Am i going crazy?

Divergent Lightning Trap has 20% chance per ball for it to return.

It doesn't do anything for single-target (any projectile in poe can only damage the same target once), but it's nice for extra clearing in maps or during maven boss summons etc. In honesty it's not needed at all, we already have insane clear, but it's a luxury thing I use in late-game sometimes for the heck of it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info