[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
How do you feel about Badgers version?

Had a look now. Obviously we can´t iron out the details as it´s not available in PoB yet, but his version is pretty much the way I would have gone with the poison variant. I have mentioned hearlier in this thread the different possibilities I see with Blade Trap, as there are plenty:

1 - Poison Blade Trap --> Wasps Nest, Binos
2 - Phys Impale Blade Trap --> High Phys, Paradoxica
3 - Lighting Blade Trap --> HoWA, Int-Stacking
4 - Fire Blade Trap --> Rebuke of the vaal + Avatar of Fire
5 - Fire Blade Trap --> Vulconus

For me that spell has a lot of potential, and badgers version looks pretty close to what I was playing around with in PoB, as Poison Stacking seems extremely promising with that amount of hits per Trap. I´d change a few minor things, but I feel like you can do that as a league-starter honestly.
Last edited by Vennto on Jul 22, 2021, 4:44:53 AM
"
Vennto wrote:
"
@Vennto: I am still waiting on the quote where I insulted you. I will either need a quote or your apology. If it is not coming I will report you.

Here you go

"
Are you a time traveler from 5 years ago?

--> ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner

"
Can't have random no-names...

● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments
● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others

And on top of that, I told u several times now that I am not willing to discuss that further, and instead of respecting that you harass me even more to answer to you, so you WILL get reported now. Leave me the F alone finally.

Yea right, being called a "time traveler" sure is a huge insult...

Nevermind your other questionable advice, you parading around as some kind of "expert" for traps is just hilarious. Like, actually delicious! So many new players guided into a wall because you think you know what you are talking about because you managed to get into the "endgame" with a trap build once...

EDIT: Can report this again, as it seems to be your habit to report differing opinions. I took care to not sound too obnoxious this time around.

As far as Blade Trap is concerned: Will be an ok single target solution in case your clear is already phys based (like Reap Traps) but on its own it will be absolutely abysmal for clear speed, no matter what
variation you go for.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 22, 2021, 5:04:04 AM
"
Yea right, being called a "time traveler" sure is a huge insult...

Nevermind your other questionable advice, you parading around as some kind of "expert" for traps is just hilarious. Like, actually delicious! So many new players guided into a wall because you think you know what you are talking about because you managed to get one build to 98. Thats a lazy weekend for others, but sure.

EDIT: Can report this again, as it seems to be your habit to report differing opinions. I took care to not sound too obnoxious this time around.

As far as Blade Trap is concerned: Will be an ok single target solution in case your clear is already phys based (like Reap Traps) but on its own it will be absolutely abysmal for clear speed, no matter whatvariation you go for.

- I called your comment snarky at the beginning, you just can´t let it go and needed me to adress it.

- Guiding players in a wall is literally what I am trying to stop you from doing, as you are the one saying "yeah sure go ahead this build clears everything easy af without any investment"

- So first you critisize me for being kinda new, now you critisize me for not farming for level 100. Listen, buddy: NOBODY CARES about your individual definitions of success. Playing since beta does not make you smarter, and grinding to 100 doesn´t do that as well. I simply didn´t feel like it as I hated the league-mechanic. I was top 1 dps, I had a few mirrors in the build... I was done with Ultimatum, and I don´t need to level just to prove something to the likes of you.

- And yes, I will report this again, because I REPEATEDLY asked you to leave me alone and at this point its simply harassment. I mean, the fact that you deleted your message just to post it again so your post is the newest one under mine is just ridiculous. Leave it alone, will you?
Last edited by Vennto on Jul 22, 2021, 5:03:44 AM
What? I deleted nothing and I sure as fuck don't care if my post is on page 185 or page 186 lol.

I also don't "harrass" you. I warn others to not listen to your advice since it is bad, plain and simple. You reporting my comments with counterarguments is just abusing the system since GGG seems to delete all comments that get reported at the moment.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 22, 2021, 5:13:06 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
What? I deleted nothing and I sure as fuck don't care if my post is on page 185 or page 186 lol.

I also don't "harrass" you. I warn others to not listen to your advice since it is bad, plain and simple. You reporting the comments is just abusing the system since GGG seems to delete all comments that get reported at the moment.

So what is your post on page 185 then? The "..." - The post on page 186 was the same text, you edited it from 185 away to post it again on 186.

Anyway, I wouldn´t have to report your comments at all if you just stopped attacking me, rather than discussing the topics at hand.

Your arguments for my advise being bad so far is
- "He only plays since 2020"
- "He has no char higher than level 98"

If thats the sort of arguments you place I sure as hell don´t think anyone will listen to it.
Last edited by Vennto on Jul 22, 2021, 5:12:53 AM
"
Vennto wrote:
"
How do you feel about Badgers version?

Had a look now. Obviously we can´t iron out the details as it´s not available in PoB yet, but his version is pretty much the way I would have gone with the poison variant. I have mentioned hearlier in this thread the different possibilities I see with Blade Trap, as there are plenty:

1 - Poison Blade Trap --> Wasps Nest, Binos
2 - Phys Impale Blade Trap --> High Phys, Paradoxica
3 - Lighting Blade Trap --> HoWA, Int-Stacking
4 - Fire Blade Trap --> Rebuke of the vaal + Avatar of Fire
5 - Fire Blade Trap --> Vulconus

For me that spell has a lot of potential, and badgers version looks pretty close to what I was playing around with in PoB, as Poison Stacking seems extremely promising with that amount of hits per Trap. I´d change a few minor things, but I feel like you can do that as a league-starter honestly.

Awesome...might have to try it out honestly.
So what auras would you want to run for leveling now with the new mana cost? Did a bit of practice today and even then skitterbots + Wrath is a bit odd.
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:
So what auras would you want to run for leveling now with the new mana cost? Did a bit of practice today and even then skitterbots + Wrath is a bit odd.

Yeah I can relate to that, felt the same way about it. I´d simply drop Wrath, use Herald of Thunder for longer (falls off quite hard, but its at least something), damage on a 4-link is fine even without the aura. If you want you could add blasphemy + conductivity in A6, as this should have lesser mana multiplier than Wrath. Once you get your hands on an Enduring Mana Flask you can go wrath.
FYI the PoB has been updated with the new mana multi's and gems.
"
Fastphoenix01 wrote:
FYI the PoB has been updated with the new mana multi's and gems.

TY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info