[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Looking forward to this for sure!
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Can this build do the formed and shaper on a budget ?

Define Budget.

"
Looking for Blade-trap build - am I in the right place?

Nope. There aren´t any Blade Trap Builds out there yet. I am working on one actually, but I start farming currency first, so don´t expect a build-guide for the next 2 weeks. After that I am planning to drop a huge compendium on Blade Trap with all possible scaling options. I have different archetypes listed further above.

How do you feel about Badgers version?
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:

Badger is solid, and his take on this is no exception. But clear speed might pose a problem.

@Vennto: I am still waiting on the quote where I insulted you. I will either need a quote or your apology. If it is not coming I will report you.

Can't have random no-names go around and claim I insulted them.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 22, 2021, 3:38:31 AM
Been messing around in PoB with the updated 3.15 gem values, and it looks like we don't actually lose too much!

Pre 3.15 average hit was ~2m

Post 3.15, I swapped out controlled destruction for lightning pen and snipers mark for assassins mark and ended up at 1.8m

Mana cost stayed the same @28(expected it to go up so not sure if I messed something up there...), but regardless there was over 200 mana unreserved so doesn't seem like that will be an issue.

Lightning spire trap could be a solid option and probably warrants a look. I think it might be worth considering dropping the CWDT+Immortal call setup (if the mana cost is too much) and just going with Steelskin on left click instead.

Overall I think this is going to be a very powerful build for 3.15, looking forward to trying it out!
Is there a new PoB for 3.15?
sounds interesting..
Definitely interested in the build (very detailed, very good job)

will we keep using the lightning pen gem and give up on the controlled destruction? or replace lightning pen with another gem after enough pen is aquired?

Would you say that 💲💲 Budget Gear for CI (pre-shavs) is enough for AL4 Sirus and t10-11 conquerors if we know the mechanics?

Also, for red maps bossing before end game gear would it be enough to swap lightning spire instead of lightning trap in our 5-6link? Faster casting a good option ?

Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Jul 22, 2021, 4:03:29 AM
"
@Vennto: I am still waiting on the quote where I insulted you. I will either need a quote or your apology. If it is not coming I will report you.

Here you go

"
Are you a time traveler from 5 years ago?

--> ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner

"
Can't have random no-names...

● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments
● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others

And on top of that, I told u several times now that I am not willing to discuss that further, and instead of respecting that you harass me even more to answer to you, so you WILL get reported now. Leave me the F alone finally.
"

Haven´t checked it out yet as I was preparing my loot-filters. I´ll give it a look and come back to you for a feedback about it.

"

Post 3.15, I swapped out controlled destruction for lightning pen and snipers mark for assassins mark and ended up at 1.8m

Mana cost stayed the same @28(expected it to go up so not sure if I messed something up there...), but regardless there was over 200 mana unreserved so doesn't seem like that will be an issue.

Lightning spire trap could be a solid option and probably warrants a look. I think it might be worth considering dropping the CWDT+Immortal call setup (if the mana cost is too much) and just going with Steelskin on left click instead.

Overall I think this is going to be a very powerful build for 3.15, looking forward to trying it out!

PoB is not updated, is it? So the Mana-numbes would have to be fixed by hand. Aside from that:
- Lightning Pen is the option to go before we have decent Pen elsewhere
- Once we´ve acquired that I suggest Crit Strike Multi support or Crit Strike support, depending on what is missing most. That´s for everyone to figure out based on their setup.
- Lightning Spire trap is now an even better option for leveling and might help mitigate any nerfs we´ve received. I still think that a well-equipped char profits more from an additional layer of defenses though, as the damage will be high enough. On High-ES there´s very little effect of steel skin.

"
Would you say that 💲💲 Budget Gear for CI (pre-shavs) is enough for AL4 Sirus and t10-11 conquerors if we know the mechanics?

Sirus is basically just mechanics, it can be killed on a 5-link shavs, so I don´t think you will have problems on a random 6-link, as long as you play it properly.

"
Also, for red maps bossing before end game gear would it be enough to swap lightning spire instead of lightning trap? Faster casting a good option until endgame?
Why not keep using both? I feel a 6-link + a 4-link is always stronger than going for a single 6-link. If you lack the damage, by all means, keep the spire-setup. Possibly with some gloves with shaper stats like incr. crit multi for socketed gems or trap and mine damage.

"
Faster casting a good option until endgame?

Why faster casting? I don´t see any value in that.
"
ykibrahi wrote:
Been messing around in PoB with the updated 3.15 gem values, and it looks like we don't actually lose too much!

Hmmm interesting i was wondering about the support gems now.

Do u feel/Does PoB indicate lightning pen is the best option now or is that a personal preference?
Havent had time to mess around with the PoB so ur input is valuable to me=p.

And about the lightning spire: with the buff i have been thinking to find a way to slot it in for sure myself. Especially the cast speed > trap throwing speed buff is HUGE imo.
The problem with ur suggestion is that playing on HC i do not feel like dropping CWDT IC is very safe. But then again its the only thing you can realistically drop unless you want to drop beartrap (which doesnt seem wise unless lightning a spire 4l can cover the 25% dmg loss on ur 6link).

And who knows maybe CWDT IC is too mana heavy now. hmmm

Edit: Also the shock and ignite immunity is intact for Sabo's huh? didnt expect that
Last edited by rdhao on Jul 22, 2021, 4:15:55 AM
Last edited by Mecielle on Jul 22, 2021, 4:52:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info