[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hey, just wanna say thx for keep updating and uploading, there are rarely ppl play traps and my second bd of PoE was Lightning trap. Glad to see that you are keeping it alive, I dropped follow and hope I get to catch the stream and drop my prime :p I got some good stuff my I still feel so squishy and I don't know how to push to 9k ES:<
and I change the increase duration on the main hand to enfeeble and the increase on CWDT to phase run. just for some more safetiness
Last edited by ppalladio on May 23, 2021, 12:19:09 PM
"
ppalladio wrote:
Hey, just wanna say thx for keep updating and uploading, there are rarely ppl play traps and my second bd of PoE was Lightning trap. Glad to see that you are keeping it alive, I dropped follow and hope I get to catch the stream and drop my prime :p I got some good stuff my I still feel so squishy and I don't know how to push to 9k ES:<
and I change the increase duration on the main hand to enfeeble and the increase on CWDT to phase run. just for some more safetiness

Hey mate, thank you for the kind words :)

Some tips;
You're missing a lot of ES% nodes because you went for clusters at very early levels. Normally cluster setup is only for lvl 95+.

Your boots really badly need 150+ ES and the 1-160 lightning enchant from uber lab (big dps increase and you'll gain 300+ ES).

Your amulet if possible, replace the attribute catalysts with tempering, this will give you another +200 ES.

Use a lvl 21 lightning trap instead of the 20 vaal trap. I don't see any abyss jewel in your belt, but probably just a timing issue on the website where you've pulled it out.

You will get a huge boost of survivability if you swap your shield for something that has ES% recovered when you block and you don't need the mana reserve reduce on the shield.

ES-on-block Shield is definitely the most crucial upgrade, but you'll also benefit a lot if you get some trap throwing speed, you can craft a crusader base stygian vise with Zeal essences for guaranteed trap throw speed.

Rings, helmet, gloves all look very nice - eventually you could go for trap-throwing speed on a pair of shaper gloves, but this is not crucial right now compared to everything else:)

Hope this helps:) I usually stream 4-5 days a week depending on my work schedule and usually around 7pm cest (after work) - and people are always welcome to ask questions/advice in the chat. Gl and have fun!
Last edited by oestergreen on May 23, 2021, 1:16:25 PM
How much Chaos Resistance should we aim for?

And thoughts on Projectile Speed?
Last edited by jasongenova4life on May 24, 2021, 4:14:18 PM
GREAT BUILD. Seriously I'm really enjoying it. I am lacking a little in the dps department still in levels 95+.

I invested in jewels and removed the clusters. Mind looking at this PoB?

I think my weapon probably needs an upgrade, but man are they hard to find.

edit: just got boot enchant and awakened ele focus. feeling better already.

thanks for everything!
https://pastebin.com/R7ExmC7T
Last edited by brocktune725 on May 24, 2021, 10:11:33 AM
Hi there,
first of all, thanks a lots to oestergreen for the build itself and maintaining it !
I'd need some help as I'm not sure what should be my upgrades priorities, I'm doing most content but still feel like DPS could be upgraded, got around 10ex to push the build.
Thanks in advance and good luck exiles !
"
Darthflo wrote:
Hi there,
first of all, thanks a lots to oestergreen for the build itself and maintaining it !
I'd need some help as I'm not sure what should be my upgrades priorities, I'm doing most content but still feel like DPS could be upgraded, got around 10ex to push the build.

Unless I'm missing something, your damage should be fine. My guess is it's your trap throwing speed thats bottlenecking your DPS. Aim for trap throwing speed on gloves + belt, and the build should feel smoother to play.

Edit: Can also roll trap throwing speed on jewels. Though if you do want more damage, you can get a corrupted shav's with anywhere between +1 to +4 to gem levels. You'll just need to 6L bench craft it most likely.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/epJJ0jbUL
Last edited by MrBiglesworth on May 24, 2021, 3:02:09 PM
Hey guys, was playing storm brand but decided to try something a little tankier and have been loving the build this far.

Killed A8 Sirus very smoothly, even not being that great of a player and getting anxious sometimes.

Wanted some help on what to upgrade next, if you guys that are more experienced could help me I would love it!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/TqvYHjGP

Thanks in advance!
"
joaohanson wrote:
Hey guys, was playing storm brand but decided to try something a little tankier and have been loving the build this far.

Killed A8 Sirus very smoothly, even not being that great of a player and getting anxious sometimes.

Wanted some help on what to upgrade next, if you guys that are more experienced could help me I would love it!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/TqvYHjGP

Thanks in advance!

-Boots enchant
-Life or defense catalyst on your amulet for more ES
-Awakened support gems
-Higher es rolls on gloves/boots
"
MrBiglesworth wrote:
"
Darthflo wrote:
Hi there,

Unless I'm missing something, your damage should be fine. My guess is it's your trap throwing speed thats bottlenecking your DPS. Aim for trap throwing speed on gloves + belt, and the build should feel smoother to play.

Edit: Can also roll trap throwing speed on jewels. Though if you do want more damage, you can get a corrupted shav's with anywhere between +1 to +4 to gem levels. You'll just need to 6L bench craft it most likely.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/epJJ0jbUL

Thanks !
I've changed some of my jewels for trap throwing speed and it already feels better !
I'll keep corrupted Shavronne as a league objective ^^
How come that i cant run all auras, i have 1645 of mana, and it says that i cant rune zelaotry it says not eniugh life? Help,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info