[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Vennto wrote:
"
I'm not sure if I understand that correctly. So first fossil spam to high es flat and es %. If there is a third prefix open I can craft "prefix cannot be changed" and then harvest "reforge defense more common". Doesn't this mean I cant get a third prefix (since they cannot be changed)?

"Prefixes cannot be changed" is a suffix.

Yes I know, what I meant was: Lets say we have an open prefix (with the other two being flat ES and ES %) and then lock the prefixes, do we get a third prefix with the harvest reforge or are only the suffixes reforged and the open prefix remains?

"

Crown of the inward eye has many hidden talents. The passive skills Transfiguration of Soul and Transfiguration of Mind give us DPS based on other stats of our gear, that means the better your overall gear is the more dps and tankiness you get from that helmet.

Is it possible this isn't included in POB? Again my POB shows a loss of dps and ES when using the Crown of Inward Eye.
Last edited by Philey on May 17, 2021, 3:54:01 PM
"
Lets say we have an open prefix (with the other two being flat ES and ES %) and then lock the prefixes, do we get a third prefix with the harvest reforge or are only the suffixes reforged and the open prefix remains?

"Prefixes cannot be changed" only refers to the prefixes already existing. If you have an open prefix, the harvest-reforge could potentially also add another ES-prefix. Thats literally what I described a page back. Keep in mind though, that "Defense modifiers is more common" is no guarantee for that. You CAN hit something good, but it´s not guaranteed and you could end up with a bad prefix.

"
Is it possible this isn't included in POB? Again my POB shows a loss of dps and ES when using the Crown of Inward Eye

They are included in PoB as long as you use the community fork. If your helmet is better for your setup then stay on it.
Thx for all the advices. Can someone check my gear and tell me what i should focus on next plz?

Also i have a Question about crafting a shield. I got a blue shaper shield with t2 maximum energy shield (~+75 i think) and recover 4% of energy shield with block. How should i continue to craft this shield the best way? I fear the regal orb, because i could get a low %increased energy shield roll. Any tips?

My current shield has good ES rolls but is missing the recover es shield on block roll.
Last edited by Cl4nkilller on May 17, 2021, 9:09:07 PM
Just killed Sirus for the first time ever :) feels good.
Died only twice at the very end to his 'DIE' Lazor, but for my first time seeing this shit I think it went quite good.

Since the xp loss on death always robs me all my fun (pls remove ggg :I) I simply can't play any build without a good defence, in the past I often played jugg tank builds but none of them had the damage that this one can offer.
I'm really looking forward to improve my gear and maximize it as much as I personally can.

Next goal is 19 challenges for the Totem and maybe another higher Awakening Sirus kill.
Thanks to you creating this fun build and thanks to all the people helping out.
"
Zyvex23 wrote:
Just killed Sirus for the first time ever :) feels good.
Died only twice at the very end to his 'DIE' Lazor, but for my first time seeing this shit I think it went quite good.

Since the xp loss on death always robs me all my fun (pls remove ggg :I) I simply can't play any build without a good defence, in the past I often played jugg tank builds but none of them had the damage that this one can offer.
I'm really looking forward to improve my gear and maximize it as much as I personally can.

Next goal is 19 challenges for the Totem and maybe another higher Awakening Sirus kill.
Thanks to you creating this fun build and thanks to all the people helping out.

Good job mate! gratz on your first Sirius and thanks for the kind words!

Have fun progressing even further and getting your challenges:)

For anyone curious to watch some gameplay, i'll turn on stream a few hours now.

/
This may have already been brought up, but how do you deal with light radius? Waste a skill point on tree or craft on rings? Is there any other way around this? I don't see you doing either of those options. I can barely see anything running labs. Also, I still have a lot to upgrade, but is my weapon adequate?
Last edited by Roasted Toaster on May 18, 2021, 1:33:30 PM
hey,

I really enjoy this build, it even has limitless "personalization" potencial.
(i.e. I use inspired learning just for fun)
someone else uses `The Blue Nightmare` jewel on the far left socket, in exchange for 'Deflection' notable. *4 skill points + dropping block flask

his Build:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/pr0deu2s/%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BE%D1%81?i=0&search=class%3DSaboteur%26item%3DBottled-Faith%2CThread-of-Hope%26allskill%3DWave-of-Conviction%2CSnipers-Mark%26keystone%3DOvershock

there are also 'energy from within' jewel variations with very high energy shield 9-10k.

also increased duration gem replaced with void sphere gem
+
blade blast / sniper's mark on weapon gems + wave of conviction.
+
crystal belt with flask modifiers/increased ES

I really like this build, so I care not to post much and hype it : )

thanks mate
Last edited by kertenkel on May 18, 2021, 2:01:54 PM
how do I make the weapon proc more with the craft on it "cast socket spell when you use a skill, with a 8 second cool down" It hardly procs. am i missing something here?
How can I improve my damage output. The average hit is 290K.
You say use a shield with es on block but also cant use zealotry with a shield like that.

Then you say use Prism guardian to use zealotry,

is zzealotry just optional and a es on block shield better ?

Why the two diff shield types are they situational.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info